• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to piggyback off your post here, but did you do an IBQ? I don't remember seeing you post that in here but it's been so busy in this thread lol.

I don't mean to piggyback off your post here, but did you do an IBQ? I don't remember seeing you post that in here but it's been so busy in this thread lol.

he's into dancing he did one. seath asked what kind of dance. and we ended up at the point where his mom was a regular at a gay bar.

/continuestolurk

Kevyt

97926ce79a.gif

Just made it for this response lol

I don't do anything special really. I shower 2-3 times a day, I sleep like 3-5 hours daily, my eating habits are not good and rarely work out. Doubt my 2-3 cups of coffee do any miracles for the beauty and I don't use any special creams or soaps so I got no clue.

I do try to stay out of stress as much as I can and I do keep myself clean as possible. I don't get much sun so that might also have to do with part of things but I dont think I do anything special.
Maybe you should buy some glasses cause I ain't all that.

I agree with Kater, you look amazing. Your hair, your skin, your eyebrows, you could be a model and judge us the lessers... :p

Likewise, you're very photogenic and it seems to me you won the genetic lottery. You have amazing skin.

If I was you, I would be out at the bars and partying getting all the guys. (But I know bars are not your thing) :p

I've been lurking this thread for a little bit so I guess I should finally say hi.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? Australia
Where Do You Live? Australia
How Old Are you? 16
Favorite Type of Music? idk i can listen to anything really
Favorite video game(s)? Smash Bros, Persona, Animal Crossing, Danganronpa, Mario, Tekken
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Online shopping, sleeping

Hello and welcome~

Also, you make me feel ancient so thanks for that. :3

lol jk

Welcome, I never really knew if there was anyone else around my age. It always seems gaf is all old people
/s

On the contrary I always thought Gaf was full of teenagers and early twenties users. Then I see threads where some gaffers are saying that they have 5 year old kids and stuff, I just think to myself wow.

Some gaffers, going by their posts, don't really show their age - they come off as immature and I would have never imagined they were in their 30's or 40's married with kids, lol.

I always assume all of them are lousy college kids.

he's into dancing he did one. seath asked what kind of dance. and we ended up at the point where his mom was a regular at a gay bar.

/continuestolurk

You keep your notes eh?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I agree with Kater, you look amazing. Your hair, your skin, your eyebrows, you could be a model and judge us the lessers... :p

Likewise, you're very photogenic and it seems to me you won the genetic lottery. You have amazing skin.

If I was you, I would be out at the bars and partying getting all the guys. (But I know bars are not your thing) :p

Model? Now you guys should stop drinking the Kool-aid.
3f9512f894.gif

This iconic gif is 3 years old

Akara

Banned
Here you go!
Forgot to do this since I just randomly plop in sometimes lol.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? LA
Where Do You Live? LA
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? Lykke Li, Passion Pit, Chvrches, Fleetwood
Profession or Career interest? Very interested in Human Resources and being a Museum Curator
Favorite video game(s)? Tekken series, Soul Series, FF9, Crash Bandicoot, DARK CLOUD
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Dancing, writing poetry, daydreaming about random stuff, Rami Malek

And gay death is most certainly not at 22! I've met way more amazing gay people at my later years than when I was young. I met only young thirsty people when I was younger. So glad to be pass all that!

Gay death is a lie ya'll, I know a 50 year old that's getting 10x more dick then any of us with hot guys LOL

Akara

Banned
Cool, you like all of my favorite bands! :D
What do you think of the latest Chvrches album?
What else have you been liking recently?

Also, dancing is the best. :D

Woah really? I have a really broad taste but those are one of my favorites! That's funny lol :)

I love Clearest Blue and Never Ending Circle, honestly they have such an interesting sound and I love Lauren so much, she's so cute.

I've been falling in love with a band called Haim im lttp for that band definitely, I would love to know some recommendations if you have any.

Oh yeah dancing is the best :) -shakes butt-

Gimme your IBQ!

Also gay people are perpetually thirsty
Meh it's a stereotype I feel sometimes since I've also met a lot of not thirsty gay men. I think society places expectations on newly out individuals to sleep immediately with people to reaffirm your position in the gay community. Just let it happen instead of forcing it.

Kevyt

Here you go!

And gay death is most certainly not at 22! I've met way more amazing gay people at my later years than when I was young. I met only young thirsty people when I was younger. So glad to be pass all that!

Gay death is a lie ya'll, I know a 50 year old that's getting 10x more dick then any of us with hot guys LOL

So the rainbowfied scythe wielding figure I'm seeing is certainly not real!?

D:

Akara

Banned
umm what.. that's not true, i barely ever think about sex

hmm... how hot is he? Does he have a nice beard? Does he have a strong jawline? is he in shape? how muscled is he? sexy hairstyle? how are his eyes?

He has a nice beard, a strong jawline, he's in shape, very muscled, he's bald, he has light brown eyes. In other words he's hot and I know plenty more lol, don't ask how, it's not sexual in any manner.

And gay death is a self defeating saying that hurts us all cause WE all get old. We need to stop that saying in our community haha -shakes head-

h my god, just nearly got into a head on collision on my way to work.
I was traveling down this long and curvy two lanes road near my house and I'm going 55 miles an hour(limit is 55). I come around the blind corner and all I see is this white car that had been trying to pass somebody heading directly for me. He was probably going 70. He gets on his brakes and I swerve to the left of him to avoid and he hits the cop car behind me. Crazy stuff and I thank goodness I was paying attention or it could've been me.
Both cars looked totaled and the cop was knocked out. Other dude in the white car is lying on the ground in pain and shit.
Some photos I took.
http://i.imgur.com/yyMgNz5.jpg nothing graphic, just wanted to be careful.
UYLUFcH.jpg

Not a scratch on my car or me.i thank goodness. It was like time slowed down though for real.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I was traveling down this long and curvy two lanes road near my house and I'm going 55 miles an hour(limit is 55). I come around the blind corner and all I see is this white car that had been trying to pass somebody heading directly for me. He was probably going 70. He gets on his brakes and I swerve to the left of him to avoid and he hits the cop car behind me. Crazy stuff and I thank goodness I was paying attention or it could've been me.
Both cars looked totaled and the cop was knocked out. Other dude in the white car is lying on the ground in pain and shit.
Some photos I took.
UYLUFcH.jpg

Not a scratch on my car or me.i thank goodness. It was like time slowed down though for real.

Oh my gosh, so glad you're okay! Good thing you have those gaming reflexes. Seriously, though, that's crazy and scary. Are the cop and the white car guy okay?

Akara

Banned
Some photos I took.
UYLUFcH.jpg

woah I hope they're alright and thank goodness you're okay. Situation awareness is so important to have and its good you had it. Glad to hear you're ok, what's going on now? Is there an ambulance on the way, jinkies

Oh my gosh, so glad you're okay! Good thing you have those gaming reflexes. Seriously, though, that's crazy and scary. Are the cop and the white car guy okay?

woah I hope they're alright and thank goodness you're okay. Situation awareness is so important to have and its good you had it. Glad to hear you're ok, what's going on now?
Yeah, there were a ton of witnesses and I had to make it to work so I left about 10 minutes later. Ambulances And fire trucks were pulling up and it didn't really seem like there was anything I could do.
Guy behind me never saw it coming.

Akara

Banned
Yeah, there were a ton of witnesses and I had to make it to work so I left about 10 minutes later. Ambulances And fire trucks were pulling up and it didn't really seem like there was anything I could do.
Guy behind me never saw it coming.

Just glad you're definitely safe, sorry to hear that you had to go through that, that's really not a fun way to start a day <_>. Here's pet pigs
giphy.gif

Symphonia

Banned
So today was kinda weird at work. Was discussing workmates and one of them, C, was dragged up. I made a joke about how C is a bit of a perv, hitting on all the girls. I always thought it was a teenage hormone thing, as I thought he was 17. The other colleagues kinda glared at each other. C is 26 and constantly flirting with and hitting on female colleagues ten years younger than him. Like, now I think about it, it's proper leery behaviour. What do I do, GAF?

Just glad you're definitely safe, sorry to hear that you had to go through that, that's really not a fun way to start a day <_>. Here's pet pigs
giphy.gif
Aww, thanks. :D got me cheered up. :)

Now to answer your question from before, I love Haim. They're so good. :)
My recommendation would be to listen to this band called Wolf Alice. They just released their debut album and it's awesome. :D

Weird question here, but what do you do for work?

And I would give you my IBQ but it's been so long since I've forgotten it. You can just ask me questions lol.

Akara

Banned
Aww, thanks. :D got me cheered up. :)

Now to answer your question from before, I love Haim. They're so good. :)
My recommendation would be to listen to this band called Wolf Alice. They just released their debut album and it's awesome. :D

Weird question here, but what do you do for work?

Yay!

I shall check them out! and no problem I'm a research assistant at my university and I do research on things related to teaching, kids and professors :eek:. Gotta pay dem bills lol.

What about you? What do you do for work if that's not to weird to ask heh

Grakl

Some photos I took.
UYLUFcH.jpg

Glad you're okay dawg

Yay!

I shall check them out! and no problem I'm a research assistant at my university and I do research on things related to teaching, kids and professors :eek:. Gotta pay dem bills lol.

What about you? What do you do for work if that's not to weird to ask heh
Cool beans. Do you like working at a university?

I work at a movie theater for now while I work on getting my CS degree. It's fun and sort of relaxed at times. I like most of my coworkers too.
Pay sucks and hours are late but that's about the only stuff that I don't like.
Plus free movies and concessions never hurts. :p
Have you played any video games recently? Any you would recommend?
Glad you're okay dawg
Thanks bro. :)

Akara

Banned
SO THE MAN WITH THE SCYTHE ISN'T REAL??

;_;

Unless you're into some kinky stuff.... NO lol

Cool beans. Do you like working at a university?

I work at a movie theater for now while I work on getting my CS degree. It's fun and sort of relaxed at times. I like most of my coworkers too.
Pay sucks and hours are late but that's about the only stuff that I don't like.
Plus free movies and concessions never hurts. :p
Have you played any video games recently? Any you would recommend?

Thanks bro. :)

Ooh that's awesome, you must be somewhat of a movie buff correcto? (inb4incorrect) I've been currently playing Bloodborne and Dragon Quest Heroes would the former being incredibly fun for me and the latter was fun for the first couple hours and then started to drag but its still very fun! Do check out Bloodborne and if you need help don't be afraid to ask! You know where to find me!

Ooh that's awesome, you must be somewhat of a movie buff correcto? (inb4incorrect) I've been currently playing Bloodborne and Dragon Quest Heroes would the former being incredibly fun for me and the latter was fun for the first couple hours and then started to drag but its still very fun! Do check out Bloodborne and if you need help don't be afraid to ask! You know where to find me!
Awesome! Yeah, I've been meaning to check Bloodborne out ever since I played it at a friend's house. It's really addictive. Just gotta wait until I'm not broke.

Whats Dragon Quest Heroes about? And why are you bored with it?

Yup, I'm a huge movie person. I see movies pretty much all the time. So the movie theater is the perfect fit I guess lol.

Do you mind adding me on FB? I find it easier to communicate via messenger there and I don't want to clutter up the thread lol.
If not, we can always just PM each other. :D

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
After seeing brief clips of it today, I regret not watching The Wiz last night on NBC. Seems like it had some good talent.

Also, I purposefully haven't shaved for a few days and right now I feel like my face just looks dirty. I'm waiting to see how it evolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom