• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I ended up getting N++ for a gift. Surprised to see Lilli gone so fast! I really thought it would be the opposite.

mosaic

go eat paint
Thanks to everyone that mentioned Guacamelee in this thread. I'd forgotten about it. Thankfully VBlank still has copies. (VGP sold out)

PS4 cover looks way nicer.

DHiP2juWsAAqKWW.jpg:large

I've given Kemco a try once or twice in the past, but I usually move on after a half hour. I've heard Asdivine Hearts is one of their best games -- and I'm a big fan of classic jrpgs -- so this is pretty much a must buy for me, even if it ends up being very average. Hell, I own Secret of the Stars... so it can't be that bad.

Which version(s) of Ys are people picking up? I'm going for the PS4 LE and hoping everyone else goes for Vita.

Clive

I'll give Asdivine Hearts a shot. It's the type of RPG that got me into gaming and that's getting rarer on consoles these days. Maybe not a classic in the genre but looks good enough to give a chance.

mollipen

As someone who grew up with old-school Kemco, it's hard to get too excited about the new-era smartphone version of the company. But, I'll still pick this up, which I guess means I'm going to have to somehow figure out how to get it and Ys and not screw myself out of the latter.

And I think companies must have a clause with LRG where, if they reluctantly allow the Vita version of their game to also get a physical print run, it has to be sabotaged somehow to push people more toward the PS4 version. That's the only possible explanation at this point.

Also I'm laughing right now because during my first real-life meeting with LRG, I found out that I was known as "that girl from the NeoGAF thread bitching about Vita cover art". :D

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Kemco? Didn't see that coming, but I will bite. Hmmm try for a master bundle with everything, or just get Asdivine separate and eat the extra $5 shipping?

As someone who grew up with old-school Kemco, it's hard to get too excited about the new-era smartphone version of the company. But, I'll still pick this up, which I guess means I'm going to have to somehow figure out how to get it and Ys and not screw myself out of the latter.

And I think companies must have a clause with LRG where, if they reluctantly allow the Vita version of their game to also get a physical print run, it has to be sabotaged somehow to push people more toward the PS4 version. That's the only possible explanation at this point.

Also I'm laughing right now because during my first real-life meeting with LRG, I found out that I was known as "that girl from the NeoGAF thread bitching about Vita cover art". :D

I'm sure we're all known as someone bitching about something LRG related here haha.

Josh and Doug must hate us all.

Animekatt

Kemco? Didn't see that coming, but I will bite. Hmmm try for a master bundle with everything, or just get Asdivine separate and eat the extra $5 shipping?

I'm planning on doing the latter. I just hope I can get both the Vita CE and Asdivine Vita during the early sale period.

Top Bottom