• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Official Thread: Live in your world, play in ours.

Flek

Banned
its funny that i got the US version of the game in GERMANY earlier than the german version :lol :lol

2943588171_f46c4ca933_o.jpg

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Fuck my gamestop store. UPS guy was delivering literally 10 big ass boxes of stuff, the guy at the counter told me to come back on Tuesday even if the game was in there.

Went to Target but no luck. Will try my GS again tomorrow morning hopefully someone else will be working there.

DarkKyo

suffah said:
Fuck my gamestop store. UPS guy was delivering literally 10 big ass boxes of stuff, the guy at the counter told me to come back on Tuesday even if the game was in there.

Went to Target but no luck. Will try my GS again tomorrow morning hopefully someone else will be working there.
Are you new to streetdates?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
anyone's newegg order ship yet? I'm on stage 3 (charged). If it really is in stock it should go out today judging by past experiences.

WinFonda

Ranger X said:
You guys saw that right?

"In the future, PlayStation’s YouTube channel will feature a user-generated content section within the channel, as publishers and developers take advantage of the PlayStation 3’s advanced application programming interface (API) to allow users to create game mode videos. SCEA will also launch game-specific enhanced YouTube channels, starting off with the highly anticipated game LittleBigPlanet™. LittleBigPlanet, which launches on October 21 will also have its own YouTube channel coming out in November and will feature cross-promotion with the LittleBigPlanet.com community."

This basically tells us that LBP will have the Youtube function.

Oh, sweet!

Jaeyden

alr1ghtstart said:
anyone's newegg order ship yet? I'm on stage 3 (charged). If it really is in stock it should go out today judging by past experiences.

The site says they are out of stock, expected 10/21. Dunno if that means they shipped all they had or whether yesterday was a goof. :(

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
distrbnce said:
"Can “LittleBigPlanet” be that game to the third-place PlayStation 3 platform? Sony hopes so."

I see what she did there...

MGS4 was already a 'killer app' I suppose. But LBP hype is insane right now. It has probably surpassed MGS4-level hype now...

alr1ghtstart said:
Nope. Mine is still stuck on charged as well. They did cancel MThanded's order though earlier today, but he might have ordered his a bit late.

distrbnce

Banned
mr_nothin said:
No...they're talking about the users creating videos and then uploading them to the user-created section of the LBP channel.

That's pretty much how they worded it

You're right. I can't wait. November must be when the co-op patch is coming too. I just hope it also comes with at least a simple video editor.

Good machinema will just take this game's hype to even crazier levels.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
donkey show said:
Nope. Mine is still stuck on charged as well. They did cancel MThanded's order though earlier today, but he might have ordered his a bit late.

I just ordered mine this morning.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
IMAGE_132.jpg

Maryland here. Got this two hours ago.

donkey show said:
Oh, well we're both pretty lucky at the moment. Still no change on my order aside from it saying charged. C'mon... package and ship before 3PM today!!!

I wish they still did their pickups from the warehouse. I'm soooo close to them.

Newegg canceled my order due to backorder. I called they refunded money and gave me 15 dollars in credit for my inconvenience. Got this from somewhere else.

No time to play. I have a test tommorow so I will have to play tonight after the debate.

alr1ghtstart said:
I just ordered mine this morning.
Oh, well we're both pretty lucky at the moment. Still no change on my order aside from it saying charged. C'mon... package and ship before 3PM today!!!

I wish they still did their pickups from the warehouse. I'm soooo close to them.

For those of you who have the game and started making levels, are the levels larger than what was found in the beta? Larger thermo cap, etc?

DeadGzuz

Banned
Ok, got my copy from BB, what a mess. I had to convince them to sell it.

I tried to cancel my order at Newegg, but he said it may have shipped and I can refuse the shipment.

I think I may keep my Amazon pre-order and then return that copy to BB so I don't pay so much ;)

MThanded

DeadGzuz said:
Ok, got my copy from BB, what a mess. I had to convince them to sell it.

I tried to cancel my order at Newegg, but he said it may have shipped and I can refuse the shipment.

I think I may keep my Amazon pre-order and then return that copy to BB so I don't pay so much ;)
LMAO how did you do that? Convincing at best buy is tough.

Trombone Zombie said:
Where in MD did you find it?

We can talk over PM.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
alr1ghtstart said:
same, sitting at charged.

I think I'll give them one more day and if it doesn't ship tomorrow I'll cancel it. It seems kind of bad form to charge someone's credit card before shipping the item. =\

MThanded

Costanza said:
Orlando, FL
If I had the presence of mind I would have bought a few and sent them overnight to gaffers for no extra than shipping and the game. Also I am poor so I could only buy two more probably.

ahh lucky people up north getting it.

I can't get my order at best buy since i ordered it online and i need an online receipt. ;\

Maybe i can bug them for Fable 2 since i hear it's at most stores already anyways.

DeadGzuz

Banned
MThanded said:
LMAO how did you do that? Convincing at best buy is tough.

I told him they are selling everywhere, he then checked some internal news site and found nothing. Then he walked away, when he came back he said ok.

PS. Any reason the Amazon copy would differ from the BB one for a return? BB is a 30 day return, so I get the best of both worlds, though I feel dirty.

MThanded

DeadGzuz said:
I told him they are selling everywhere, he then checked some internal news site and found nothing. Then he walked away, when he came back he said ok.

PS. Any reason the Amazon copy would differ from the BB one for a return? BB is a 30 day return, so I get the best of both worlds, though I feel dirty.
Are you serious. Best buy is so damn strict around here. That would have never worked.

test_account

XP-39C²
tanod said:
When I caught that last one at the end of the video, I literally ROFLMAO.
Hehe ye, i think especially the last dance was pretty cool too :) I think it is cool to see this dance being "remade" in Little Big Planet :)

Top Bottom