• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow780

Women's gymnastics team final today. Man, this reminds me of the days when it wasn't (as) creepy for me to find the gymnasts attractive.

Anybody remember Andreea Raducan? She was the one who got screwed over by the draconian IOC doping rules. I always remember thinking she was super cute (remember that I was 3-4 years younger than her at the time):

http://i.imgur.com/UKYJ1.jpg[IMG]

She's the reason I became a fan of the Romanian gymnasts.

Fake edit: Looks like she ended up turning out pretty hot after all:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/89Ybe.jpg

Damn

Germany wins!!!

also for the new thread: australian synchronized swimming team:

1JO76.jpg

DAYUM

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Some of these diving scores seem pretty inconsistent. Dives that look identical to me getting fairly different scores. Or look better and scoring lower.

Obviously I need to learn more about diving.

Zaph

The towel at the end of the diving board is scaring the hell out of me. Keeps looking like somebody will slip on it.

ghostmind

My main passion for these Olympics has become Women's Archery (Japan & Korea).

At least until the "throwing shit" competitions begin.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Tricky what to watch sometimes. Canoe final or 10m synchro diving or 3 day eventing all at the same time.

L1NETT

New OT! Blimey. I have to get on the wall of shame for OT3.

Anywho, gutted for out 3 day eventers. No medals again :( Disappointing few days for Team GB

Has the Djokovic/Roddick match already started? I can't tell anything from the London 2012 website. I guess they're on a rain delay, and Djokovic/Roddick are going to play under the roof in Centre Court?

fuenf

Athlete mugshots on offical site - here goes my afternoon :D

they are awesome. Lisicki's is especially cute. But do youself a favor and search for Daniela Hantuchova, how the hell did she sneak a real photo in there?

Everybody was destroying records in swimming last year. Wasn't that primarily due to the LZR suits?

A number of records going this year too (sure, not too many, yet)... and no suits in sight. But yeah, the suits obviously made a difference, but even without them no-one would have questioned him, because frankly they'd have looked ridiculous. China though? Fair game, evil commies that they are.

I reckon she was grown in a vat just to further the prowess of the great red empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom