• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostmind

Is the kawaii korean team shooting right now?

So far we have Sung Jin Lee (Korea) and Miki Kanie (Japan - beat Jing Xu from China) advancing to the round of 16, and Ren Hayakawa (Japan) advancing to the round of 32. Tomorrow it'll be time for Bo Bae Ki (Korea), Kaori Kawanaka (Japan) and Hyeonju Choi (Korea) to get their chance to advance through the 32 and 16 rounds.

Kobalty

1292473.png

Lol :p dunno why but this picture crack me up

Hoo-doo

Banned
Does anyone recognize the dubstep-y track that gets played sometimes during the beachvolleyball matches? It's so familiar but I don't know what track it is.

jett

D-Member
We are still splitting threads?

Anyway, sucks that youtube is removing all olympic videos. :| What a bunch of assholes.

We are still splitting threads?

Anyway, sucks that youtube is removing all olympic videos. :| What a bunch of assholes.

The IOC is draconian as fuck about stuff going on Youtube. I tried to find that Usain Bolt final a couple of years back and no dice.

Big-E

I remember watching this weightclass weightlifting while I was watching TV in China. It shold be a battle between the Kazakh and the Russian. Russian won the tournament I believe when I saw it.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Nice win for the Iranian boxer. Excellent compact form and power in his punches. He had too much for the Spanish fighter.

Just checked some major sports sites in my language, damn, they all cover the latest football transfer rumors but no Olympics, this is so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom