• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.17/18/18.5: "The End" (Everything Else Was Just Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AgentWhiskersX said:
Expecting backlash after final minutes. I'm going to look at this post 30 years from now and revel in how right I was. And I'm really going to miss this show. Seriously an end to something special.

I doubt there will be another show like lost, not for a very long time at least

Dead

well not really...yet
kinoki said:
Calling it: the last shot is Jack in the same spot and position as we find him in S1E01.
Theyve already said the final shot is something we've never seen before.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
AgentWhiskersX said:
Expecting backlash after final minutes. I'm going to look at this post 30 years from now and revel in how right I was. And I'm really going to miss this show. Seriously an end to something special.
After? It's already started :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is anyone else forced to watch it late due to work or the like? Its on 5am here in the uk but ive work at 8, i thought about fighting it and staying up but instead im thinking a decently scheduled 5pm viewing with a pizza and beer.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
duckroll said:
Wait, why is this up? Isn't it a whole day early?
Looks like your consciousness is time travelling.
If you start to get nosebleeds, make sure you call a doctor.

StuBurns

Banned
Mr Cola said:
Is anyone else forced to watch it late due to work or the like? Its on 5am here in the uk but ive work at 8, i thought about fighting it and staying up but instead im thinking a decently scheduled 5pm viewing with a pizza and beer.
I'm not going to be watching it live, but I'm staying up all night and watching it Monday morning at some point. I'll have to sit without entertainment or conversation for fear of spoilers. Going to work is suicide for spoilers.

:D Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait for tomorrow

Walt must show up somewhere during the show or smh :lol

long shot since i know they had a fall out but i wish mr eko showed up too in the finale :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
StuBurns said:
I'm not going to be watching it live, but I'm staying up all night and watching it Monday morning at some point. I'll have to sit without entertainment or conversation for fear of spoilers. Going to work is suicide for spoilers.
Im lucky there as the office is pretty much empty this coming week. It does suck though that this is the one time i could have followed along with Gaf to watch a lost episode, a finale none the less but work prevents otherwise. Hell ill just boot up the laptop and try to scroll as if i were watching it live, its always nice to see peoples reactions :lol

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
friskykillface said:
:D Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait for tomorrow

Walt must show up somewhere during the show or smh :lol

long shot since i know they had a fall out but i wish mr eko showed up too :(

fuck Walt. I want my fucking Vincent already. We all know he owns the island. Hope he gets to finally tell everyone to get the fuck off of his island.

big ander

duckroll said:
Wait, why is this up? Isn't it a whole day early?
There was a whole ton of discussion in the WTDF thread on when this thread should go up. The majority agreed that today would give the show the send off it deserves.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Veidt said:
fuck Walt. I want my fucking Vincent already. We all know he owns the island. Hope he gets to finally tell everyone to get the fuck off of his island.
:lol

njean777

Veidt said:

Vincent should come back and be like im the smoke monster MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Anyone think we'll be hearing Lost references 20 years from now? Something along the lines of the Community finale's "I'll find a loophole" gag. :lol

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Catalix said:
njean777 said:
Vincent should come back and be like im the smoke monster MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

28akrwh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom