• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.17/18/18.5: "The End" (Everything Else Was Just Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ander

Yeah. We're back.
800px-Jackwake506.png

:( I'm back in the denial stage. Going to be so hard going to bed tonight knowing that when I wake up it'll have aired. I need to buy some epic snacks for tomorrow morning.

Solo

Im gonna go have a nap in half an hour, hoping to sleep for 3 hours. Then when I wake up, we'll be just an hour away from the recap.

big ander

Seriously I'm sad about this :,(

DoctorWho said:
I'm waiting for the remake staring Russell Crowe and Miley Cyrus.
Meh, I'd be happy about having a scene where Cyrus dives into a spring in only her underwear, but there are already enough pictures of her in her underwear online. I'll pass

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Props to darkufo, they have decided, due to emails from some people working with the show, to hold off on the spoilers, i heard they got an email from Damon/Carlton asking them.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
If The Door's "The End" isn't the last song we hear tonight I will be heated...

Solo

Mr Cola said:
Props to darkufo, they have decided, due to emails from some people working with the show, to hold off on the spoilers, i heard they got an email from Damon/Carlton asking them.

Well I mean, jesus, how hard up are you for hits, darkUFO? The episode airs in 6.5 hours. Just let people fucking enjoy it spoiler free.

Glad they have bowed down to Lindelcuse.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
TheGreatDave said:
Miley Cyrus would be an awesome Claire.
How dare you.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Solo said:
Well I mean, jesus, how hard up are you for hits, darkUFO? The episode airs in 6.5 hours. Just let people fucking enjoy it spoiler free.

Glad they have bowed down to Lindelcuse.
I wonder who will break them though :O

Money is on a Gawker media associate

I already feel like I'm going to be crushed when this show ends. It's been such a ride and easily my favorite show of all time. Living without it is just going to be weird. I feel like I've been going through the stages of grieving over this past season.

1-Denial: I can't believe that this is really the last season of LOST.

2-Anger: The finale is going to suck and they aren't going to answer anything.

3-Bargaining: I would kill a man to get another season of LOST. (This one is a bit of a stretch, I've only thought that in the metaphorical way that people do like "I'd kill a man for a cheeseburger right now".)

4-Depression: What am I going to do now that LOST is over? How will I go on?

5-Acceptance: LOST is ending. No use in complaining or wishing there was more. Just enjoy it like you have for the past 6 years. Even if the finale is kinda meh, the ride was amazing.

Mr Cola said:
I wonder who will break them though :O

Money is on a Gawker media associate

That'd be io9 and they don't really seem like the kind of site that posts giant spoiler posts.

Zeliard

Mr Cola said:

For once he does something right.

Mr Cola

thekad said:
normal_livediecap1136.jpg

IT'S ALL GONE!
Im going to say this now

Desmond turning a key to the hatch with Pennys voiceover in the background, with a flash of light engulfing the whole island WOULD have been a suitable end had it not been used already.

Zeliard

DeathNote said:
hoping for amazing cinematography. some of the best scenes develop emotion without dialogue.

Judging from the scenes I've seen in a couple interviews, I don't think there's anything to worry about. The cinematography and especially the framing is looking splendid.

big ander

DeathNote said:
hoping for amazing cinematography. some of the best scenes develop emotion without dialogue.
Seems the same person who has done most of the episodes this season (like The Candidate, Across the Sea, Happily Ever After, Ab Aeterno, more) is doing The End. So :D

Solo

Zeliard said:
Judging from the scenes I've seen in a couple interviews, I don't think there's anything to worry about. The cinematography and especially the framing is looking splendid.
Bender is the best director on LOST and understands the complete look of the show better than anyone, so of all the possible worries a person could have about the finale, cinematography shouldn't be one of them :lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
TheGreatDave said:
Imagine her saying "my baby".

Imagine it....

You imaging it?

That's Claire calibre.
OneEightZero said:
charlie
baby
charlie

Miley could pull it off. :lol
I only rage... because it's true! >:/

woodchuck

Mr Cola said:

I hope in like 30 years, we find out who DarkUfo's sources are when they eventually die. like Deepthroat

Solo

big ander said:
Seems the same person who has done most of the episodes this season (like The Candidate, Across the Sea, Happily Ever After, Ab Aeterno, more) is doing The End. So :D

Er, Jack Bender only did The Candidate and Happily Ever After. Tucker Gates did (an awesome job on) Ab Aeterno and (a terrible job on) Across the Sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom