• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.17/18/18.5: "The End" (Everything Else Was Just Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

threenote

Banned
Going to miss you guys once the show finishes.

I have been dreaming about the finale nonstop all week. We need to find a show that we can all watch together.

This will be my only post until the episode finishes. Have fun guys and don't get spoiled.

-threenote (golfham, Daniel faraday, Daniel widmore)

Solo

big ander said:
I thought he was talking explicitly about the photography, so I was talking about Stephen St. John.

Oh, I see. Cinematographers in TV I tend not to throw much credit to (as opposed to film) and I tend to look toward the director when predicting how it will be on that front. With Bender, there is no worry.

woodchuck

threenote said:
I have been dreaming about the finale nonstop all week. We need to find a show that we can all watch together.

fOY5M.gif

bogg

This is why we're here, this is what we are supposed to do.
Can't wait for the end and then reading the last one of these threads. Whatever the end may be, it's been one hell of a ride.

Lakitu

st5fu
It has been a fantastic ride, it's finally come full circle. RDR has kept me plenty busy so the wait hasn't been as bad. No more Lost after tonight... I'm going to cry.

gdt5016 said:
We don't need hope, we have faith.

Seeing as how it's based on a comic where only the spectacular art carries the piss poor dialogue, and it's only the dialogue that can possibly carry over to the new medium, I think we need a whole fucking shitload of hope.

bogg

I'm really jealous of you guys, I have to wait until about this time tomorrow before I get to watch the finale.
I wonder how many posts this thread will have by then :lol

big ander

thekad said:
I clarified man, don't chain-strangle me!
Solo said:
Oh, I see. Cinematographers in TV I tend not to throw much credit to (as opposed to film) and I tend to look toward the director when predicting how it will be on that front. With Bender, there is no worry.
Gotcha. I'm not going to lie, I don't have a single clue as to how it works off-stage on TV, really. But I agree with having no need to worry with Bender directing.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
This thread is so young, so innocent...

threenote

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
It's pretty remarkably easy to resize your window to hide all comments.
I personally have comments blocked on chrome and I can't see comments on my iPad, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Solo

Im about to try and have a nap. It will fail horribly for 3 reasons:
- I don't nap
- Its fucking sunny and 30 degrees celsius outside
- Im too hyped for tonight

Maybe I should shoot a bottle of McCutcheons first and just pass out.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Playing Torchlight and watching 24...trying to stay off the internet as much as possible.

This is going to be the longest wait ever :(

big ander

Gah too much good TV. I want to watch so many shows to fill my Lost gap. But maybe that's for the best, it'll ease the pain.

neoism

bogg said:
I'm really jealous of you guys, I have to wait until about this time tomorrow before I get to watch the finale.
I wonder how many posts this thread will have by then :lol
I'm guessin 4000+ by 6am est

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What are peoples views on the Ethan kidnap arc from the first season? ive encountered more than a few people who really disliked it, whereas i personally thought it was one of the best arcs in season 1.

Salmonax

Mr Cola said:
What are peoples views on the Ethan kidnap arc from the first season? ive encountered more than a few people who really disliked it, whereas i personally thought it was one of the best arcs in season 1.
In retrospect it's a little weird that Ethan seemed to have super strength, but it was incredibly compelling that there would be someone who was already on the island. And Charlie's resuscitation was one of the best moments of S1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom