• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Odyssey [FREE!] and Blue Dragon [$19] available for digital download!

Theorry

People outside Xbox Country ('MURICA), how do you download the free stuff that still requires a payment option?

l5MHSK4.png

Just add a paypal.

Grabbed it. I opened my lost odyssey case when it first became BC and it was completely empty. I have no idea where those discs went. This is awesome.

Ruruja

I have an unplugged 360 lying around somewhere, can I get LO for free with that or does it have to be a BC on XBO thing?

And do I have to have Gold?

Absolutely incredible. I might have to find time to try out Lost Odyssey now. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that they really didn't have to do this at all? Hot damn...

Garlador

EVERYONE GET LOST ODYSSEY!

I paid $60 day one for this fantastic masterpiece.

You have NO EXCUSE not going in for free. None. I don't even care about your backlog. Get it. Play it. Love it.

For your security please verify your e.mail address then click the e.mail we sent you then give us a credit card so you can buy this free game. Thank you for shopping with Microsoft where security is number one.

Seriously generous though. Exactly the time of year I want to sink into a game like this.

Flux

Wow free Lost Odyssey! We should all get T-shirts made.

(too bad the surprise was spoiled a bit earlier)

Very nice gesture regardless.

SheHateMe

Now I can sell my physical copy back to GS before the trade in value tanks.

Thanks, MS!
Where in the ever loving FUCK is Tales Of Vesperia?

So... how are these games with the Xbone's BC? As good or better than playing on the 360?

In most cases, it's pretty similar. In some cases, it's better. And in some cases, it's worse, but the BC team tends to fix problems with patches. Overall, XB1 is a great place to play 360 games.

So... how are these games with the Xbone's BC? As good or better than playing on the 360?

I'm pretty positive that every single game runs better on BC. There might still be two exceptions which would be halo:reach and gears 3. Even those have been updated multiple times though. The emulator gets rid of screen tearing completely and the frame rate on most games is improved. You also have the Xbox upscale putting it in 1080 for you and you have access to all of the Xbox ones social features like chat, screenshots, video clips,etc.

Free lost odyssey! I only ever got to disc 2 when I played before, so glad I'll get to complete it one day once I get to it ;_;

Still haven't played Blue Dragon since my backlog is so tragic

Dimmle

So so so

I've wanted to play Lost Odyssey forever but I don't have an Xbox One. Are their digital releases compatible with the Play Anywhere initiative (i.e. PC?)? I'm out of luck, aren't I?

So so so

I've wanted to play Lost Odyssey forever but I don't have an Xbox One. Are their digital releases compatible with the Play Anywhere initiative (i.e. PC?)? I'm out of luck, aren't I?

Can't play them on PC :(. If you have a 360 though it will work there too

Top Bottom