• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Odyssey [FREE!] and Blue Dragon [$19] available for digital download!

Seik

Banned
Free? lol

Guys, if you haven't played Lost Odyssey, jump on this like a starving tiger.

Does BC on X1 make the performance better? I know it does for some games, but I'm not aware of LO's case.

So so so

I've wanted to play Lost Odyssey forever but I don't have an Xbox One. Are their digital releases compatible with the Play Anywhere initiative (i.e. PC?)? I'm out of luck, aren't I?

Gotta be on an Xbox 360 or Xbox one. For now. I have a feeling that the emulator will make it to Windows 10 eventually.

Zedox

Now give me Eternal Sonata...I never finished that game. GIMMIE! BC hittin out of the park. I'm waiting for the megaton of OG Xbox emulation...and KOTOR...while announcing a new KOTOR.

Garlador

So so so

I've wanted to play Lost Odyssey forever but I don't have an Xbox One. Are their digital releases compatible with the Play Anywhere initiative (i.e. PC?)? I'm out of luck, aren't I?

Grab it now anyway. That way if you ever do get an 360 or Xbox One, it'll be there waiting for you.

Erekiddo

If I put a credit card on file to get this (it's asking me to), I don't get looped in to automatic Xbox Live renewals, do I? Currently silver.

Garlador

Free? lol

Guys, if you haven't played Lost Odyssey, jump on this like a starving tiger.

Does BC on X1 make the performance better? I know it does for some games, but I'm not aware of LO's case.
SIGNIFICANTLY, yes. Improved performance, much faster loading, better framerates, less screen-tearing, no disc-swapping.

Best way to play it.

cbrun44

So awesome! Favorite game of that generation maybe all time.

Don't yet have a XboxOne but this is definitely pushing me in the direction.

masterkajo

If I put a credit card on file to get this (it's asking me to), I don't get looped in to automatic Xbox Live renewals, do I? Currently silver.

I don't like to add a credit card just to get free stuff. I wanted to get it but I won't add my credit card info there just to get it for free. Stupid to add payment options if it is free.

ironcreed

Banned

No, because you are not subscribing to Gold. It's for a free game and you will be charged nothing. And after you get the game, you can just remove the card.

rrc1594

The real Final Fantasy starts now.

image.php

Wow, awesome. Never got around to playing this last gen. Almost bit on a $10 copy last week but the backlog struggles are real. Gonna download this now though.

Tagyhag

So cool, I've been wanting to try LO but the physical price for used is still a bit high.

Blue Dragon is a bit higher but hopefully with DD out now the physical version will go lower or I can just get the game on sale down the line.

jax

Banned
Blue Dragon is a game I've always wanted to play, really stoked to pick this up on X1.

I bought Lost Odyssey when it came out and the game was too long, the game dragged so hard. Just words on words on words on words. Never got past the first disc.

ohlawd

my winter break just became amazing. just three more days of finals and two days of work after then I'm free. thanks, MS!

Top Bottom