• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I wanted to start playing this again casually (not compete during events because I'm not a crazy person), but my old account is still on my phone. Is there a way to start from scratch on iOS?

keiichi

I wanted to start playing this again casually (not compete during events because I'm not a crazy person), but my old account is still on my phone. Is there a way to start from scratch on iOS?

Not sure if there is an easier way to do this, but I had to use another iOS device to transfer my old data to start from scratch. Was really cumbersome.

Old Phone: Other->Settings->Issue Transfer passcode
New Phone/iPad: Other->Settings->Enter Transfer passcode
Old Phone: Restart app and Start fresh

Hopefully someone will chime in if there's a better way or if you can transfer from iOS -> android

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Not sure if there is an easier way to do this, but I had to use another iOS device to transfer my old data to start from scratch. Was really cumbersome.

Old Phone: Other->Settings->Issue Transfer passcode
New Phone/iPad: Other->Settings->Enter Transfer passcode
Old Phone: Restart app and Start fresh

Hopefully someone will chime in if there's a better way or if you can transfer from iOS -> android

This worked. Thanks!

There is a pack in the store for $30 that includes an 11 scout and some other stuff. How much value is in that pack??

This worked. Thanks!

There is a pack in the store for $30 that includes an 11 scout and some other stuff. How much value is in that pack??

If your just starting out its not bad when you consider 10+1 costs 50 loveca stones, but not as good value as the starter packs(sr+ scout tix + some loveca) that are occasionally offered.

GoXDS

This worked. Thanks!

it's a sliiightly better deal than the one that comes out every single month. it's just an extra 5 Shiitake (All) and a special title that (at this time) isn't available by any other means.

on principle you probably shouldn't get this (so KLab won't make parts of this game more p2w than it is) but if you really want that title...

Articalys

Okay, so here's the video of announcements they played at the live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck5CyJ22WG0
http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/uranohoshi/sp_ansp.php

It's all bundled in what they're calling the "Next Step! Project" (since, y'know, this was the "First Step" and all), including:

- "theme song" CD for the project
- new round of unit singles
- duo and trio singles

2nd Live will be a tour, three shows throughout August and September (and this is what the mystery event tickets were for), two days each. Big news here is the final show (the weekend before S2 starts airing) is at Seibu Dome, which has double the capacity to the Yokohama Arena where 1st Live was just held (17k to 33k).
2ndlivelogo4cj9c.png

Woo season 2! I just hope that episode 13 won't be another happy party train wreck.

I wish that LL Sunshine could last more than 2 seasons and a movie because I really have warmed up to Aqours over the last 7 months.

Arisa Komiya in that Azalea outfit though.
(O_O)

m0t0k1

Woo season 2! I just hope that episode 13 won't be another happy party train wreck.

I wish that LL Sunshine could last more than 2 seasons and a movie because I really have warmed up to Aqours over the last 7 months.

Arisa Komiya in that Azalea outfit though.
(O_O)

That is what you always get with Anime. Not much shows go on for a long time.

Hachitora

I've gotten spoiled over the cool things that happen Day 1 and some of Day 2 (rikyakooo)

Re: the duo/trio stuff, my personal wishlist:

-YohaMari for some hella metal. We need this already, it's been too long. Mari's love for metal can't just die
-DiaMari for Mari teasing and Dia rage
-KanaMari for Garasu no Hanazono vol. 2
-YouMari because they my best girls and they had that moment that one episode
-YohaMaru for the ship
-ChikaYouKanan for childhood friend squad
-YouHane because the vocals. Ho boy their singing would kill me

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have discovered that I cannot thumb 10's. Some 9's I can do, but I have started to play it safe and put my phone on the table when trying to FC 9's and 10's. I also have saved up 81 loveca and am resisting the urge to scout. I wish I had come back when the brides were around because I need bride Hanayo in my life.

GoXDS

I have discovered that I cannot thumb 10's. Some 9's I can do, but I have started to play it safe and put my phone on the table when trying to FC 9's and 10's. I also have saved up 81 loveca and am resisting the urge to scout. I wish I had come back when the brides were around because I need bride Hanayo in my life.

I converted to fingers a long time ago. welcome to the club~

you could wait for the Popular Scouting boxes; however, keep in mind they use old rates so it's not worth it for the most part. only other 2 options are waiting for Hanayo's bday in 11 months or Blue Ticket scouting for years

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I converted to fingers a long time ago. welcome to the club~

you could wait for the Popular Scouting boxes; however, keep in mind they use old rates so it's not worth it for the most part. only other 2 options are waiting for Hanayo's bday in 11 months or Blue Ticket scouting for years

Being on a 6s Plus makes it hard to thumb even the easy stuff sometimes...STREEEEETCH.

But that's a bummer about my girl's birthday. I guess I'll just scout one of the two out now. Aquors stuff is neat (I bought the starter pack and got UR You), but I need a good Hanayo, Honkers, or Kotori card.

Unrelated, I should really get back to watching the anime.

GoXDS

Being on a 6s Plus makes it hard to thumb even the easy stuff sometimes...STREEEEETCH.

But that's a bummer about my girl's birthday. I guess I'll just scout one of the two out now. Aquors stuff is neat (I bought the starter pack and got UR You), but I need a good Hanayo, Honkers, or Kotori card.

Unrelated, I should really get back to watching the anime.

if you want a good Honks, Pool V2 (Smile) is coming up. one of if not the strongest Smile UR Scorer

Articalys

Seems like the promo URs from the fan costume vote a year ago on JP are coming to global now. This was the "vote on your favorite card costume for each character" poll, where the winners got redrawn for the promos. As with JP, just log in seven times each month to get them all. 2nd years starting in March, 1st years in April, 3rd years in May.

Here's the cards in question if you want a reminder. The URL breaks if you hyperlink it, so you'll need to copy/paste manually.
Code:
https://schoolido.lu/cards/?collection=リクエストUR決定戦

W-00

Since as far as I can tell it looks like it will be at least a couple months before a good Mari or Yohane scouting event, I decided to make an 11-pull on OG to hopefully get devils or harem girls.

I got four SRs in a single scout! That's probably my personal record!

And not a single one of them was one I was aiming for. Taisho Maki and Maki, Kotori, and Rin from the set in which they're all wearing white (caroling, maybe?).

chrono01

Tax return draws yessssssssss.

Btw how can I join the LINE group? I didn't have the app before but now I've been using it for other things.
Not sure how I missed this, but congrats man! I managed to get Devil Nico, but not Devil Nozomi. I spent 250 gems too. :/

I did, however, get the Taisho Honoka UR which officially means I have a UR of all types now (ironically enough, one of each type for three total). I'm happy.

chrono01

So this just happened....

UWjNWRll.jpg
Heh, nice. Congrats!

BTW, been meaning to ask. For UR that increase their type by a certain percentage of another type (for example, "Pure pts. up by 12% of Smile pts."), is it better to socket the team with stickers that increase their Smile pts. or just Pure? Trying to find out which would give me the better gain.

Top Bottom