• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Men - Season 5 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Missed the last half of season 4 during broadcast (everything after The Suitcase) and just watched it all this weekend to prepare for tonight. Not as thrilling a conclusion as season 3 (but what could be?) but great nonetheless. I'm saddened to finally see the rest of the season, really dig it (especially the finale) and compare it to all the comments from friends over the last 17 (!) months who almost all said it went off the rails and turned terrible. What? Man, it's rare a show gets stronger and stays stronger 4 seasons in. Great things to come tonight I'm sure.

I immediately re-watched the finale with the Weiner commentary on and was gratified to have eerily thought about almost all the exact same things he and his writer talked about, lol. What a finale.

3 hours!!

Fatalah

I had to watch a season 4 recap to remember where the show left off. Forgot to much! I think I need to watch it twice.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
This is my last post in this thread. Enjoy the new season guys. I really hope don divorces that new chick. Don't like her at all.
That's sort of beside the point... this isn't gossip girl.
I HATE most of the characters on this show.

but more so... Don's new wife is pretty cool lady.

I don't even remember what happened in season 4, just Peggy becoming friends with hipsters and Don running off with a woman. It's all foggy.

Jrmint

SO FUCKING HYPED

So happy I didn't get into this until this winter on Netflix. Don't think I could've waited 17 months.

JCX

Has anyone done the iTunes season pass before? I don't have cable, so I think this might be a good option?

The itunes version actually looks better than it does on tv. You don't have shitty AMC logos throughout the entire show and the picture quality is much better than the horrible feed they send to providers.

JCX

The itunes version actually looks better than it does on tv. You don't have shitty AMC logos throughout the entire show and the picture quality is much better than the horrible feed they send to providers.

How quickly do the episodes come online?

btkadams

yeah i recently bought seasons 2 and 3 of community on itunes. i was really impressed with the picture quality.

i won't be buying mad men though, because the 5th season will be up on netflix as soon as the season finishes airing. i don't mind netflix quality at all.

How quickly do the episodes come online?
last week's new episode of community was online 3 hours after it aired on the west coast.

JCX

Thanks for the info. I think I'll jump in, since it'll be better than trying to find a stream on a shady website.

got my Ben and Jerry's ready

a_560x0.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
What the hell? Baby ass? What am I watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom