• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

E! sent out a press release announcing Sunday's episode of Total Divas was the highest viewed ever of the series. It brought 1.55 million viewers on Sunday night. It's the second most successful series currently on E! behind Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Eva-Marie.jpg

#Queen #AllRedEverything

That bad huh? So spoil the ending for me, who was the mom?
I think they introduced the mom character last year or maybe a bit past that? I don't watch the show but I remember them (entertainment rags) making a big deal because it's not agent Maria Hill but someone totally new.

Entropia

No One Remembers
That bad huh? So spoil the ending for me, who was the mom?

This chick: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristin_Milioti

More ending spoilers...

The last episode: Barney and Robin divorce after 3 years of marriage (15 minutes into the episode after a season long buildup. Robin pretty much leaves 'the gang'. Barney knocks up a girl and gets a daughter out of it. He was going for the 'perfect month' but got the last girl pregnant. You don't even see who the mother is. Ted and the mother are married and all that jazz. Then she's on her death bed. She dies off camera. Last scene of Ted and the mother are at the train station when they meet. Cut to footage shot of the kids from SEASON ONE who say: "This wasn't about you meeting mom, this was about you trying to get over Aunt Robin... GO GET HER!"... Ted shows up at Robin's apartment with a blue french horn in his hand. Fin.

I think they introduced the mom character last year or maybe a bit past that? I don't watch the show but I remember them (entertainment rags) making a big deal because it's not agent Maria Hill but someone totally new.

She got introduced in the season finale last season. Then she was barely in most episodes this season.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn dmczaf that thread keeps on delivering, goddamn that's a funny ass thread
TadkV.gif

Aiii

So not worth it

More ending spoilers...

The last episode: Barney and Robin divorce after 3 years of marriage (15 minutes into the episode after a season long buildup. Robin pretty much leaves 'the gang'. Barney knocks up a girl and gets a daughter out of it. He was going for the 'perfect month' but got the last girl pregnant. You don't even see who the mother is. Ted and the mother are married and all that jazz. Then she's on her death bed. She dies off camera. Last scene of Ted and the mother are at the train station when they meet. Cut to footage shot of the kids from SEASON ONE who say: "This wasn't about you meeting mom, this was about you trying to get over Aunt Robin... GO GET HER!"... Ted shows up at Robin's apartment with a blue french horn in his hand. Fin.

She got introduced in the season finale last season. Then she was barely in most episodes this season.

Haha, that was great, I lolled, now what's the actual ending?

-edit, crap that was actually the ending? Wow!

Weren't they doing a spin off with the mom though?

Kaladin

More ending spoilers...

I clicked on this even though I was waiting to tonight to watch it.

Fuck.

59qi.jpg

I ain't even mad that I was spoiled.

That's a Dusty finish, with Russo booking.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Haha, that was great, I lolled, now what's the actual ending?

-edit, crap that was actually the ending? Wow!

Weren't they doing a spin off with the mom though?

How I Met Your Dad/Father (whatever it's actually called) is completely separate. Different characters/cast/etc. the only thing that's the same I think is that they'll be in the same pub that the HIMYM gang hung out in.

I clicked on this even though I was waiting to tonight to watch it.

Fuck.

59qi.jpg

I ain't even mad that I was spoiled.

Dude, I even said they were spoilers and spoiler tagged them! :(

Forgiveness, plz? <3

Xater

The thing about TV shows is that they rarely have a satisfying ending, but some shows seem to go out of their way to really fuck things up. I am already afraid of how Mad Men will end.

Edit: I have to say that I was impressed how well Breaking Bad pulled it off though. I guess they had lots of time to actually map things out though.

Kaladin

“You Only Live Twice” - CHIKARA’s Season 14 Premiere (5.25.14)

So that we can deliver this event to you at the optimal level that the medium of live streaming will permit, we have upgraded the Palmer Center's internet service specifically for “You Only Live Twice." With a dedicated line and much higher speed we can provide the best possible stream for our worldwide fanbase.

“You Only Live Twice" will be offered for $16.99 US, but throughout the month of April, we are pleased to offer this limited-time special: Pre-order the iPPV (before 5.1.14,) and you'll get the event for just $12.99!

http://smvod.com/premium-video/chikara-ippv-may-25-2014-you-only-live-twice-easton-pa

Into

I could write a 400 page book about how overrated i think Hunter is as a performer

But, he sold like a champ for Bryan and actually made him look good. He was bouncing around stairs, the floor, all over the place. Very cool segment

This will be Bryan's highlight Mania (obviously) but it also might be Hunter's biggest as well. His match with Bryan will get a bigger reaction than likely any of his previous Mania matches, except maybe the triple threat or one of the Taker matches.

jmdajr

I could write a 400 page book about how overrated i think Hunter is as a performer

But, he sold like a champ for Bryan and actually made him look good. He was bouncing around stairs, the floor, all over the place. Very cool segment

This will be Bryan's highlight Mania (obviously) but it also might be Hunter's biggest as well. His match with Bryan will get a bigger reaction than likely any of his previous Mania matches, except maybe the triple threat or one of the Taker matches.

No you couldn't

Sephzilla

I kind of want to agree with you. He's a good performer, but maybe a bit on the overrated side, but his talents with backstage politics are clearly stronger than his in-ring talents. That said, he's been in top tier form ever since the handcuff segment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dear WrassleGAF Regulars:

Some of us enjoy a chat room for Mania, but do you find it WAY too full and too much going on, or is that what you like?

How does John Cena STILL not have a suit that fits him properly? Good lord, he looks like a five year old at a funeral.

I won't have you badmouthing choppa suits!

Scottify

Dear WrassleGAF Regulars:

Some of us enjoy a chat room for Mania, but do you find it WAY too full and too much going on, or is that what you like?

I've personally never ventured into the chat, I just stay in the thread with auto-refresh on, works well enough for my ADD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom