• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoRaven

Dear WrassleGAF Regulars:

Some of us enjoy a chat room for Mania, but do you find it WAY too full and too much going on, or is that what you like?

I won't have you badmouthing choppa suits!
If Andre the Giant can look good in a normal fitting suit, then Cena or any other body builder has no excuse. They look stupid.

Jamie OD

How I Met Your Dad/Father (whatever it's actually called) is completely separate. Different characters/cast/etc. the only thing that's the same I think is that they'll be in the same pub that the HIMYM gang hung out in.

That show won't make it past 2 seasons.

That WM clusterfuck Divas match is perfect for Eva Marie to win the title. Then Eva Marie can go onto the next PPV and have a 60 minute iron man match to defend her title #AllRedEverything

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I didn't want to do a new GWF, that shit is time intensive, but goddammit I want to. Gotta wait for 2k15.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In the case of a tie with the Wrestlemania Pick'em winner(s), they will face each other in WWE 2k14 CPU controlled to select the winner, who gets the Ultimate WrassleGAF Prize (which is a sweet prize, I really want it myself, bad) - it'll be awesome brahs.

Into

I want to see Hunter crash Bryan's real life weeding and throw him into the weeding cake while a distraught Bella is crying watching all this

Bryan: "You destroyed my wedding, it was suppose to be a special ceremony, unlike the one you and Stephanie had in sleazy Vegas!"

Then show that ancient clip of them driving to Vegas from 99(?!)

Xater

In the case of a tie with the Wrestlemania Pick'em winner(s), they will face each other in WWE 2k14 CPU controlled to select the winner, who gets the Ultimate WrassleGAF Prize (which is a sweet prize, I really want it myself, bad) - it'll be awesome brahs.

Wait did I miss something or is that still going on? Also what is it?

gurudyne

That show won't make it past the midseason break.

That show's got vincemcmahonentrancetheme.mp3

Read the spoilers for the finale, then watched it anyway. Execution wasn't as bad as I expected, but it's still a shit story to work from. The only reason it was greenlit
is because they had the ending in the can from nine years ago and wanted to use it even though it clearly doesn't work any more. There were better ways to tell that story and they all involve a lot less melodramatic, last-minute, short-term, character-assassinating decisions from everyone.

Enough of that. I've been on vacation for the past week and a half, no wrestling in that time except for NXT. Did anything happen on RAW/SD or have they done nothing important, wasted time and buried another build to Mania?

AJ looks like a lizard lady.

payDMrw.gif

"OK pal"

I watched some of the Triple H doc after Raw last night and laughed and laughed at Michael Hayes singing at Steph and Hunters wedding.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794516

Are these people legit hurt that DICE is making fun of the Wii U on April Fools Day?

Kayfabe, guys.

As a Wii U fan I want to step in and say the first one was "Eh" but then they kept doing it and it got worse and worse. It's not like they're even in a position to mock with how horrible BF4's technical problems were.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The prize is seriously awesome. I'd give anything to win it. Let's see if anyone did the same picks I did...

LOL nope. I'm apparently the only motherfucker out there who thinks Rybaxel get the championships.

How can anyone pick the winner of the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale if we don't know all of the entrants?

You really wanna complain about this and get the whole thing yanked? Jeezus Sok, this is why people can't have nice fun things, because someone cries and whines.

I'm confident that Rusev will be added to the Battle Royal, or else i'd like to um change my vote or something

also LOL when did Brad Maddox get added

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm confident that Rusev will be added to the Battle Royal, or else i'd like to um change my vote or something

also LOL when did Brad Maddox get added

He did? I never thought he'd wrestle again! I love Beefmode.

HHH and Steph come to the ring together. Bell rings, they kiss. Hunter turns around, right into a Solid Knee Plus, gets pinned. Steph calls in backup but D. Brine has some backup on his behalf that allows D. Brine to make sure HHH won't be a factor for the rest of the show.

D. Brine wins the Triple Threat, but now is able to Rise Above Shenanigans. Batista will eventually get the belt before the August release of the movie, but will give it back to D. Brine at the very next PPV.

Sokantish

The reason I don't think he'd win is he seems like the type of guy that would immediately disrespect the sweet trophy he just won by breaking it over someone's head. They've been making a big deal about that trophy you know

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
The prize is seriously awesome. I'd give anything to win it. Let's see if anyone did the same picks I did...

LOL nope. I'm apparently the only motherfucker out there who thinks Rybaxel get the championships.

You really wanna complain about this and get the whole thing yanked? Jeezus Sok, this is why people can't have nice fun things, because someone cries and whines.

Wait, there's a prize for this poll? I thought it was just a kind of "Wrassle gaf predicts" kind of thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The reason I don't think he'd win is he seems like the type of guy that would immediately disrespect the sweet trophy he just won by breaking it over someone's head. They've been making a big deal about that trophy you know

I get the bad feeling it WILL be Big Show though. :/

Wait, there's a prize for this poll? I thought it was just a kind of "Wrassl gaf predicts" kind of thing.

There is indeed! It's something ANYONE can use, so it's not a worthless prize. It's an awesome prize and I hope I win!

Rapstah

Are any articles actually up reporting on that WM30 press conference? I'd love to see what the hell a non-wrestling publication picks up from that thing.

Sokantish

That almost seems way too obvious. Then again it was SUPER obvious Cena was going to win the rumble and really obvious that Batista was going to win the rumble

strobogo

Banned
I really hate ECW crowds. They have a way of making everything extremely flat because they go silent between every spot. They're basically entire crowds made up of the Hijack Whatever fans. They don't seem to care about any of the characters or storylines and instead just go to be dick heads and say OHHHHHH once in while. Even worse is their fans have fans. Wrestlepalooza has two kids dressed up as Hat Guy right on hard cam. And even worse, they actually have a sign that says Hat Man Youth.

Bowser

God I hated the HIMYM finale. Really soured me on the whole series. This line from Grantland is so spot on describing the scene when Ted finally finishes his "story" (spoiler-tagged to be safe):

The scene — filmed early in Season 2, revealing this was always the plan — in which his kids tell him to go after Robin immediately after he gets done recounting the story of his wife’s death is one of the most tonally inappropriate things ever seen in a sitcom of this caliber. It’s like a clown hitting a corpse in the face with a pie.

Ugh. I really liked the mother too, I wish we could have got more of her in the series.

Sephzilla

The logical way to have the Brian/HHH match end is to have Booker, Goldberg, Jericho, and a few others all come out and collectively screw over HHH.

jmdajr

The logical way to have the Brian/HHH match end is to have Booker, Goldberg, Jericho, and a few others all come out and collectively screw over HHH.

That video package was incredible. "Forgot the people I buried?, here.. I made it easy for ya." Shit I had forgotten about some of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom