• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Oh so you like getting bumped and only seeing super heavies? Besides there were plenty high vr users :p
Yeah, that was a good room.

The room I was in earlier, however, was fatso land. Even with my own fatso I had issues with getting bumped everywhere. lollagbumps :X

Exentryk

I just had to troll PreyingShark... this one had me dying and almost fell to the floor. The best part is when I just took a mushroom and just boost right off. Enjoy!

xUgMupo.gif

Haha, this is great!

ffdgh

Please people would use funky if he were still in and or the metal duo if they had regular super heavy stats over Morton >_>

Please people would use funky if he were still in and or the metal duo if they had regular super heavy stats over Morton >_>
The metal duo with regular super heavy stats would be OP and Funky would probably be taller than Morton so Morton would still be used the most.

@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney
@Boney

Kinsei

Banned
I forgot how evil the AI in DS is. This all happened in the same race on Bowser's Castle.

Three blue shells on the first lap
Lightning before the ramp.
Red Shell on the ramp.
Lightning before the ramp.

Well, we assembled the Wii thing via Discord so yeah... It was just a test though, to make sure Heath's thing worked.

We'll be doing a few more Wii sessions soon-ish I think, but a lot of our play assembly is by Discord these days so yeah

Top Bottom