• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

Dereck

I'm thinking about buying the Mario Maker Wii U just because I know that's a 2015 model and I don't want a model older than that.

Maybe I'll rent MK8 too....

Oh, some combo notes:

-150cc WW, go for at least 5.25 speed and 2 accel, 3 accel if you are rarely in 1st
-150cc Frantic, 3 accel is reccommended
-200cc WW or low-number Frantic, 3 accel is highly recommended
-full 200cc Frantic room, go for at least 3.5 accel unless you fucking hate yourself, ideally 4+

Demonsliding notes:
-Learn them slowly and then go faster over time. It's weird, but speed isn't what's important for demonsliding. What's important is that you're doing the technique correctly. Speed will come over time.
-A lot of the time you can substitute demonslides with neutral hops.
-The name demonsliding is fucking stupid, just call it sliding or hop-sliding.
-For downhills the motion is different and is closer to firehopping. Thinking firehopping that ends in slides.
-Seriously don't focus too much on speed, just focus on ending each hop in a slide.
-And I am in so much trouble I am fucked good night

ffdgh

Before I forget...
NUcUdWe.jpg

ph52ruS.jpg

TAKE THAT, FFDGH!

Uhh coaster...I was asleep soo...not sure who you hit lol.
Oh, some combo notes:

-150cc WW, go for at least 4 speed and 3 accel.
-150cc Frantic, 4 accel is mandatory for mortob, dray boozer, and boozer
-200cc WW or low-number Frantic, 4 accel is all anyone uses
-full 200cc Frantic room, go for at 4 accel because fatties fucking hate you.
Fixed for accuracy.

For anyone wondering why sometimes I and another GAFer are waaaaay behind everybody else, that's usually why. My new avatar is more or less my reaction to this. It's tiny though so here's the big version:
slvqKnm.jpg

Top Bottom