• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart | Community Thread | *Insert Profanities Here*

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Thank you for a fantastic session today. I really had a great time. Whole thing was hilarious and it kept making me laughs all the way in almost entire session. It's indeed a Heatholpyse.

t3qaqjD.jpg

Credit to Coaster

kGZ7ZpY.png

Credit to Gattuso

Props to Health for trolling me AGAIN.

Thank you! :D (what happens is that I convinced someone to join as ;) which led Nathan to believe that it wasn't me and lost the bet. :lol

Luigi_Fan2

Neo Member
Hey. :) Some of you might recognize me from GameFAQs or as the person with a Mii named Funny guy. Waited way too long before registering (and failed to realize that the waiting period is actually significant), but I'm happy to finally be here. Hope to race with you soon!

Hey. :) Some of you might recognize me from GameFAQs or as the person with a Mii named Funny guy. Waited way too long before registering (and failed to realize that the waiting period is actually significant), but I'm happy to finally be here. Hope to race with you soon!

Oh yeah I remember you, we still play weekly, but chat mainly in Discord, also we tend to play 200cc frantic, you up for that?

And welcome! :)

Luigi_Fan2

Neo Member
Oh yeah I remember you, we still play weekly, but chat mainly in Discord, also we tend to play 200cc frantic, you up for that?

And welcome! :)
Yep. :) Been awhile since I played frantic, but it's fun and I'm still playing way too much 200cc. Would like to have an invite to that Discord chat sometime. I have an account there (although I rarely use it at the moment), so it shouldn't take too long to set up. And thanks for the welcome!

Enforced

Welcome! :)

Burning Justice

the superior princess

Hey. Nice to see you here :)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
we are going to get together for a session at 10PM EST (7PM PST) so I would like to let everyone know. If anyone want to play early then feel free to let us know!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Here's last night's Kart and Smash session from my end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLBkh6-4uQc

Now you guys can watch me make more stupid mistakes and watch as the game's blue-shell targeting system goes haywire and decides to fuck me over.

I didn't record when I was spectating, and I unfortunately missed the first race I was in because I forgot to start the recording.

Skip to 1:30:00 for the Smash part.

Also, feel free to skip the following parts:
1:25:00 - 1:30:00 - me starting up Smash and waiting for Enforced to set up the room
1:40:30 - 1:48:30 - this is when we were dealing with severe lag/disconnection issues

Top Bottom