• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKLAC

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION SPOILERS FROM THE SET OF INFINITY WAR

https://twitter.com/richardriddell/...s-infinity-war-set-pics-may-hint-black-order/

midnight.png

WHY IS BRIE LARSON SO FUCKING COOL.
I used to DJ. It was the "real" job that floated me while I auditioned for the movies I never got. Even during the filming of Short Term 12 I spun records at magazine parties and hotel bars on weekends because I couldn't survive off of SAG minimum. I loved rare foreign covers of Beatles songs, Ye-Ye girls, and soul. Drunk dudes would request trap and I'd tell them "Sorry I only play vinyl." I was hustling, but I got people dancing and hung with my other DJ friends. I'm grateful for where I am now, but want to give a toast to the life I lived before. To all the dreamers with day jobs, I see you, don't give up. There is beauty in your journey. 🍻#fbf
MARRY ME, BRIE.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Dat
Black Order
. And those are characters that just need to look badass. They'll probably have more backstory in the movie than they have in the comics, lol.

Are we going to start spoiler tagging this stuff in this thread though? It will only get worse from here on out, especially with set pics. Everything concerning unreleased projects should be untagged imo.

The Kree

Banned

wZVKZae.jpg

tbh the way the internet press works I doubt you will even be able to avoid it...

This is huge. Did anybody post this in OT yet?

Dat
Black Order
. And those are characters that just need to look badass. They'll probably have more backstory in the movie than they have in the comics, lol.

Are we going to start spoiler tagging this stuff in this thread though? It will only get worse from here on out. Everything concerning unreleased projects should be untagged imo.

We don't spoiler tag shit that heavily in here. The word SPOILERS is in the thread title, so if you're in here you should be expecting some spoilers.

Pachimari

This is huge. Did anybody post this in OT yet?
Hmm, I'm not sure every single detail needs its own thread. For once, let people come in here and let us have a discussion.

I'm very interested in the Black Order as I have no idea who they are from the comics, other than being Thanos' servants.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
If we get
Corvus Glaive
will we also get
Black Swan
? Asking for a friend.

SpaceWolf

Banned
That's probably a stunt bro, I don't think we have any casting announcements yet that would match up with this character.

Well if the character's appearance is intended to be a surprise, they might be holding off on making a particular casting announcement in relation to his character.

You're right that it's probably a stunt person, though. I could see them hiring an actor just to do the voice later.

The Kree

Banned
Imagine the next phase being the Hickmann run.

That run ends with Tony and Steve getting thrown in the bushes while T'Challa and Reed Richards save the multiverse from Doom. The sheer amount of reworking required to adapt that story would make it not worth it.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Hickmanns Run is something that would only work with infinite Budget and multiple 4 hour movies.
I dont want this. Better take Dormammu for the next bigger threath.

curb

Banned
I love me some Hickman Avengers but we'd need 20 movies and a fully established multiverse for it to even work. They can always borrow bits and pieces that work for their story.

SArcher

Banned
Wow so the Russo brothers pulling material from comic events that happened in the last few years. That's pretty awesome.

The Black Order was a great addition in terms of giving Thanos cool looking hench(wo)men so it makes sense to have them in the movie as well.

wZVKZae.jpg

tbh the way the internet press works I doubt you will even be able to avoid it...

Oh, cool. I would have been surprised if neither film used any of the Black Order characters, but nice to see confirmation.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine the next phase being the Hickmann run.
Don't even tease me. Holy shit that would be something.

Not possible without the F4 though I think.

Edit oh god now I secretly hope for a post-infinity surprise teaser trailer with panther looking up into a red sky with a second Earth cut to black for Avengers: Incursion

Edit 2 I can't stoooop

Vic_Viper

Infinity War is actually based on Infinity, according to the Synopsis.

This would be AWESOME! loved Infinity, even though it had some problems, its still one of my favorite events.

Link to the Synopsis? Cant seem to find one easily w/ google.

Edit: Is this it?
The Avengers, torn apart after the events of Captain America: Civil War, join forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy to battle Thanos, who is trying to amass the Infinity Stones for a gauntlet that will give him dominion over space, time, and all reality.[5]

doesnt really tell us much lol.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Plus, didn't the Russos post a pic of the Infinity Gantlet Omnibus full of notes?
They can do booth and they are making two movies and I dont think that they go in the first one all in.

This would be AWESOME! loved Infinity, even though it had some problems, its still one of my favorite events.

Link to the Synopsis? Cant seem to find one easily w/ google.

Edit: Is this it?
The Avengers, torn apart after the events of Captain America: Civil War, join forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy to battle Thanos, who is trying to amass the Infinity Stones for a gauntlet that will give him dominion over space, time, and all reality.[5]

doesnt really tell us much lol.
Different one. Will look later into it.

IHaveIce

Banned
Don't even tease me. Holy shit that would be something.

Not possible without the F4 though I think.

Edit oh god now I secretly hope for a post-infinity surprise teaser trailer with panther looking up into a red sky with a second Earth cut to black for Avengers: Incursion

Edit 2 I can't stoooop

yeah we need Reed and Namor.. though I think if they wanted they could exchange him with someone else.
But that would be a dream come true.

SpaceWolf

Banned
It pains me the Doctor Strange balcony scene hasn't been uploaded to YouTube yet so I can give it a re-watch. A beautiful moment in a frustratingly forgettable film.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
We don't spoiler tag shit that heavily in here. The word SPOILERS is in the thread title, so if you're in here you should be expecting some spoilers.
that's what I'm saying. I don't think there's a need to use the tag in this thread at all. and it doesn't even work for images on mobile gaf anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom