• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Legacy's "Big Return" Revealed

snap

Banned
Lois wanted Superman, she settled for Clark.

That doesn't plague your mind George?

She pretty much said "Good enough"

sshhh as far as dc cares she knew clark was supes before they started going out

either way doesn't matter resurrecting that relationship made the supes books go from forgettable to fun as all hell

aly

As a part of Legacy, are they going to reboot Carol again? Or at least America, so we can pretend the current trash book never happened?

sshhh as far as dc cares she knew clark was supes before they started going out

either way doesn't matter resurrecting that relationship made the supes books go from forgettable to fun as all hell

This. Married to Lois Superman has been great.

Savitar

Between X-23 who became the new Wolverine, old man Logan and even the second Ultimate Wolverine showing up recently this feels......meh worthy.

iJack

Banned
I'm actually genuinely excited for this. It seems like the perfect opportunity for Marvel and Capcom to announce that Wolverine is coming back, with the whole infinity stone angle going.

SpaceWolf

Banned
So, there will 4 Wolverines running around?

Old Man Logan
Laura
Son of ultimate Wolverine
Wolverine wolverine

There are like fifteen Spider-themed heroes running around the Marvel Universe and like, twenty nine members of the Bat-family hanging out in Gotham over at DC.

Comics are getting way overcrowded. A little thinning of the herd is way overdue.

Mudcrab

Bleh, wake me up when the bring back the FF. With a good writer.

Alex Ross posted this, before quickly taking it down. Looks like a cover of Sue and Reed in new outfits, dunno what good writers at Marvel have a plate clear enough to take on a new FF book though.

vPBzObT.jpg

SpaceWolf

Banned
Alex Ross posted this, before quickly taking it down. Looks a cover of Sue and Reed in new outfits, dunno what good writers at Marvel have a plate clear enough to take on a new FF book though.

Good to see Sue still hasn't evolved beyond her 60s hairdo.

TalonJH

Sam is Falcon again

Jane is (maybe) dying.

If All-New Wolverine gets cancelled Marvel will have dumped their three best legacy characters. Sad.

This pretty much. Feels like backpeddling rather than story progression. There's no reason to bring Logan back with Old Man Logan, Laura, Jimmy and even Gabby. I hope Old Man Logan isn't going anywhere. I think I just hate the "families". I like most of the Spider people but I just kind of hate how there are so many. At least take Spider out of their name like Silk.I don't know why it bothers me.

Gee what a surprise. Of course they weren't going to keep him dead for long. Wolverine will probably just come back from out of nowhere, like nothing has even happened.

Scirrocco

lol when did this happen

A few months ago in Xmen blue. Turns out he and a few other ultimate mutants are on 616 now, without memories, as the new marauders(I think?). Don't know what happened after that cause I stopped reading it right then and there. Of all the mutants to bring over, they had to gab the least developed, and most redundant one. Seriously, Laura could do anything he could do and has a history wto the the xteens

Edit: what's this about Xavier now? Wikipedias latest update says he's trapped in the astral plain?

Fury451

Banned
FUCK

I was more than satisfied with Laura Kinney as Wolverine, as well as Old Man Logan.

Now she'll get relegated to second tier sidekick and forgotten again dammit.

Quit demoting your well-crafted legacy heroes you assholes.

SpaceWolf

Banned
The fact that Old Man Logan got transported into the main Marvel Universe is super strange to me. I haven't been following his current storyline so far, do people feel like he's been a good addition?

Sandfox

FUCK

I was more than satisfied with Laura Kinney as Wolverine, as well as Old Man Logan.

Now she'll get relegated to second tier and forgotten again goddamit.

The only female led book that sells better is Thor, so I don't see her going anywhere.

Tizoc

There are like fifteen Spider-themed heroes running around the Marvel Universe and like, twenty nine members of the Bat-family hanging out in Gotham over at DC.

Comics are getting way overcrowded. A little thinning of the herd is way overdue.
They did that in 1986
It didnt stick

VeeP

So, there will 4 Wolverines running around?

Old Man Logan
Laura
Son of ultimate Wolverine
Wolverine wolverine

There’s also Daken, and also Gabby, a clone of X23. Pretty much wolverines granddaughter.

There was also that Hulk/Wolverine Clone splice thing...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I was actually shocked that Franklin didn't bring him back at the end of or immediately after Secret Wars.

Johndoey

Banned
We have enough Wolverines and Wolverine off-shoots for a full Wolverine super-group. It'll be great they'll sell out concerts all over.

Top Bottom