• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite - 5 DLC costumes confirmed for Chun Li, Gamora, RR & more

DrArchon

Please tell me the costumes are not tied to the Funko pop figures.

Worst case scenario is you could get the costumes as a bonus for getting the funkos. Spider-Man's costume is a bonus for pre-ordering Homecoming, but it's not exclusive to that.

They're not going to limit the amount of money they could make off of these costumes.

Zubz

Banned
These costumes look nice! I hope they're free in a future edition! Because... $4. Yikes.

I also was under the impression Chun was wearing jeans in that outfit, though.

Neoxon

I also was under the impression Chun was wearing jeans in that outfit, though.
I know, right? I mean, it doesn't technically conflict with the source material since we didn't see below Chun-Li's hip in her SFII ending, but it's more of a surprise for me. The rest of the minor changes just seem to be modernizing the design.

Rocket is the only one that looks decent, and maybe Gamora.

Ya know, if funko fixed the proportions of the heads and the dead black eyes, then they would be decent figures.
The bodies are often nicely detailed, which is a shame since they are attached to such hideous heads.

Top Bottom