• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster Discussion Thread

Neoxon

I hope it isn't the EMH VA, his Ultron was a bit too robotic. (but then, I didn't really like how that show in general made the character a bit too distant from his comic characterization and too much like HAL)
They'll probably get his Avengers Assemble VA, like with Captain Marvel.

if the game still looks like this then seriously wtf... this looks like shit compared to MVC3.

mvc-infinite-trailer-screengrab.png

I hope they don't rush it but it makes me worried since it seems they already have a fixed release date.

Don't fuck this up and take your sweet time with it dammit.

I mean.. its all about gameplay amirite

Dahbomb

LMAO @ the original reveal looking like a phone game.

I guess Marvel 3 looks like a game you can play on your calculator then.

BossRush

I dunno, on one hand, graphics are important for presentability and what not

On the other, MVC2 is literally an asset dump and that game is super beloved

Jawmuncher

I don't give a damn about graphics or gameplay. I just want good characters.

Give me capcom fighting jam 2 quality of it means a badass roster

UMVC3 had a good aesthetic because it look straight out of the comic books which was cool, and I like that MVCI is doing it's own thing.

As long as the game is in 1080p/60fps, then it'll be fine.

UMVC3 had a good aesthetic because it look straight out of the comic books which was cool, and I like that MVCI is doing it's own thing.

As long as the game is in 1080p/60fps, then it'll be fine.

1080p/60fps is a given.

My concern is with the gameplay being dumbed down to oblivion to get the casuals in.

I don't give a damn about graphics or gameplay. I just want good characters.

Give me capcom fighting jam 2 quality of it means a badass roster

Yo don't say CFJ near me

But yeah I like that they led with 4 characters nobody will fucking play in tournaments because duh

1080p/60fps is a given.

My concern is with the gameplay being dumbed down to oblivion to get the casuals in.

Infinity Stones and tagging mechanic in trailers tell me nah, just different mechanics

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The game needs better lighting and more vibrant colours.

And what's up with the brightness? lol

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Oh yeah. I really hope we would take a look at one or two new stages! I'm still curious to see if they are going to push tales of two worlds even more.

MindofKB

SF4 didn't end up looking as bad as the reveal and neither did SFV.

People seem to forget early development footage is just that, early and still in development. We've only seen a handful of characters and already people are critiquing like what's been shown is the final build. Everyone relax.

With everyone complaining about visuals rn and the game being heavily marketed to run on UE4. It leads me to believe that this game is gunna get released on the switch.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Unless they're reusing voices too so it's Roger Craig Smith again, they should ditch RE5 chris. I don't need that look if he doesn't have the same voice.

I do agree if they can't get the same voice actor, then it's okay to not have RE5 Chris - I hate that in gaming/movies/animation when the character is the same but they lost the voice actor.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Except the person who might win EVO this year...

Man you really don't know what you are talking about 90% of the time.

ooooh theres some high lvl Chun going on in Marvel lately? Link me up some video examples pls bomb?

1080p/60fps is a given.

Good, I'm hopeful 1080p/60fps is locked in.

I mean they did that with 3 and it was still fine. I'm pretty cool with the decision to go back to MSH / MvC 1 gameplay.

Same here. Considering they have Norio Hirose as the director (he worked on Children of the Atom, MSHvSF, X-Men vs SF, and MVC1), I think the gameplay will be good.

mcmmaster

Unless we start getting trailers as audiovisual intense as the ones from MvC3, I ain't interested Capcom.

The trailers for MvC3 were so well produced, the dull CGI reveal and gameplay trailer for Infinite seriously didn't grab me one bit.

Top Bottom