• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster Discussion Thread

cordy

Banned
Half expecting Sigma fusion to use the infinity gems when backed into a corner, only for Thanos to come from behind like "lol no"

Yeah. I can see this.

Stage 8 - Sigma/Ultron tag team
Sub-Boss - Sigma/Ultron fusion
Final Boss - Thanos

We can get Sigma and Ultron separately this way.

EDIT: Seems others already said this lmao.

Alright, alright, Dante is in. I just couldn't see who would rival him with DP off the table now.

ZtDbAHn.jpg

Dormammu?
or...
or even

PSqueak

Banned
"I'll do it myself."

I can see that.

I was thinking more along the lines of:

Sigma/ultron fusion powered by infinity gems.
You beat it.
Thanos comes and rips the stones from the sigma/ultron carcass and goes like "Time to reclaim what is rightfully mine", puts on infinity Gauntlet.

Cue boss fight.

A Blade/Dante rivalry makes a lotta sense

Half-Demon that wears a trenchcoat and fights demons vs Half-Vampire who wears a trenchcoat and fights vampires

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this thread is moving too fast for a game with two 1 min trailers and a handful of characters announced.

the thirst is too real

When do you think is a realistic release window for this game?

UMvC3 is coming to retail X1/PS4 and digital X1/PC in March, so it's safe to assume it'll be after that.

Any chance it makes it out in time for Evo 2017?

UMvC3 is coming to retail X1/PS4 and digital X1/PC in March, so it's safe to assume it'll be after that.

The UMVC3 port tells me no way in hell

November 2017 would be my bet

FloatOn

late summer at the earliest is my guess.

most likely a fall/winter joint tho

No way, lol.

It'll be late 2017, possibly early 2018 like how MVC3 was delayed for a few months into 2011.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

IF its out next year its november or december

No way, lol.

It'll be late 2017, possibly early 2018 like how MVC3 was delayed for a few months into 2011.

Pretty much this.

I don't want a super rushed game, especially with what they said would be coming with it. Plus I want as much characters as possible before it's released.

Jaeger

It makes me happy to see Sigma getting so much love. It seems to be generally accepted he will be in the game. Ace!

Looking forward to Ultimate X Armor.

Dahbomb

They say it's coming out late 2017 so definite no for EVO 2017. I think Capcom/Marvel want Marvel 3 for EVO one last time which makes sense with the new remaster. No need to bring 360s now.

I personally see Marvel Infinite being delayed into early 2018, which is perfectly fine by me. Make sure it's well done before it ships.

vg260

They say it's coming out late 2017 so definite no for EVO 2017. I think Capcom/Marvel want Marvel 3 for EVO one last time which makes sense with the new remaster. No need to bring 360s now.

I personally see Marvel Infinite being delayed into early 2018, which is perfectly fine by me. Make sure it's well done before it ships.

Yeah, it slipping into February 18 would not be shocking.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
So down for Magneto DLC 😍

I'd love to see black heart, hayato, and Jin Saotome.

I can't wait for this game. Gonna look so sexy in 4K with HDR, once they nail the lighting.

Top Bottom