• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonep

Maybe its just the demo booths open today while all the reveals will be for later?
Or I guess they could show off Black Panther and Sigma DLC footage as well in their own trailers at Gamescom if a Gameplay trailer will be up today...

Or Daredevil...
The Defenders is out today.

DrArchon

Wait how is Max allowed to show the new stone when the trailer hasn't gone up yet?

Same way he got to do stuff with UMvC3 before that came out: collusion.

Off-topic: I wish MvCI got something as cool as those Assist Me videos for the new UMvC3 characters that Max did. I remember being super hyped to learn about Phoenix Wright and Ghost Rider before the game came out.

Maybe its just the demo booths open today while all the reveals will be for later?
Or I guess they could show off Black Panther and Sigma DLC footage as well in their own trailers at Gamescom if a Gameplay trailer will be up today...

Or Daredevil...
Check your pm got a question for you.

AAK

Just wanted to ask here, What is the main difference between buying the Deluxe edition of MvCI vs buying the Regular Edition + Season Pass at a later date? Do you get anything else extra with the Deluxe Edition?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Just wanted to ask here, What is the main difference between buying the Deluxe edition of MvCI vs buying the Regular Edition + Season Pass at a later date? Do you get anything else extra with the Deluxe Edition?

You get Mega Man X Command Mission Costume and Warrior Hulk costume from buying Deluxe.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
So, last minute bets! What does the final Infinity Stone do?

It's soul, right? So my bet: Surge = small heal, more if recovering red health, Storm = revives downed partner while it's active? I honestly don't know.

SaikyoBro

Having the six different stones is awesome (a lot more variety than say, X-Factor) but it's kind of disappointing that the source material means we'd never see any more stones added in the future. I guess it would technically be possible to add multiple functions to them later like SSF4's second Ultras?

Eh, there's still plenty of variety anyway.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so I take it Capcom is flying in pros and youtubers to play the final version then? Is that what Max is doing?

Wait how is Max allowed to show the new stone when the trailer hasn't gone up yet?
Being the leader of the Illuminati gives you certain perks :p
ashopw2.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
welp, bought it on cdkeys... feels dirty man lol.

still, 23.27€ after the facebook code doesnt feel dirty. Peeps keep saying "will wait for sale", that's like 50% off off the bat so...yeah. On PC of course.

welp, bought it on cdkeys... feels dirty man lol.

still, 23.27€ after the facebook code doesnt feel dirty. Peeps keep saying "will wait for sale", that's like 50% off off the bat so...yeah. On PC of course.

There's a code to lower the price even more? What is it?

Rhaknar

There's a code to lower the price even more? What is it?

I just googled cdkeys facebook and then you get a code there. You can only use it twice, and it counts even if you dont purchase the item (like if you just want to use it to see how much it lowers it to) so beware.

I think liking cdkeys on FB gives you a one time code for a percent off or something.

nah dont even have to like. hell I wasnt even logged in on facebook (as usual)

SaltyPete

Neo Member
Having the six different stones is awesome (a lot more variety than say, X-Factor) but it's kind of disappointing that the source material means we'd never see any more stones added in the future. I guess it would technically be possible to add multiple functions to them later like SSF4's second Ultras?

Eh, there's still plenty of variety anyway.

The stones' 'areas of power' are all so wide that you could definitely add a second set of surges and storms to each but we should probably wait and see how these 6 go first

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Not casual enough for the story trailer, not hardcore enough to learn the mechanics.

;_;

-----

Is the OP gonna get updated or is this it until the OT?

Rhaknar

stupid avatar bet, now I cant recognise intel >_>

Rhaknar

oh lol Ultron's level 3 bugged out at the end of that video

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We'll get a new gameplay trailer at the very least right?

I guess that'll be it before the launch trailer in a month. We pretty much know what we're getting at this point.

Negaduck

Maybe it will show another dlc character.

Bets?

Venom or monster hunter?

We got a monster hunter trailer today so that would be cool, I really just want to see how that character would look/play

Lulubop

We'll get a new gameplay trailer at the very least right?

I guess that'll be it before the launch trailer in a month. We pretty much know what we're getting at this point.

I mean it seems like the press has a lot of footage that's about to have an embargo lifted in about an hour so I hope they have a trailer ready to go too.

Zero-ELEC

Banned

Bets?

Venom or monster hunter?

We got a monster hunter trailer today so that would be cool, I really just want to see how that character would look/play
I feel like they're not gonna show is any more DLC characters until the game is out. Dissuade people of concluding that the characters were gonna be in the base roster or whatever.

But yeah, I want to see how the Hunter plays. Of the presumed DLC characters, the one I'm least interested in is Winter Soldier, tbh.

SnakeEyez

Bets?

Venom or monster hunter?

My bet is on Venom seeing as how they just showed the symbiote monster in the story trailer.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Would be neat to get two DLC characters this week, but I feel like they'll either leave them for the launch trailer, or announce them as they go as they did with SFV. That way they at least avoid upsetting people who don't understand DLC characters are planned and made in advance of their release as opposed to the days before they are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom