• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Rafus

Yeah, I was playing and didn't know the characters were unlocked, had to go to the "shop" and get them.
Not even a game notification on the menu...

Zero-ELEC

Banned
rdLpUce.png
I hate his shoulders, but it looks miles better than the promo render...

At least Morrigan looks less cross-eyed

MrMephistoX

I hate his shoulders, but it looks miles better than the promo render...

At least Morrigan looks less cross-eyed

He actually looks pretty good now. Would be interesting if they retconned some of the DLC outfit improved faces back to the original outfits... I would love to see if Thor looks less derpy since I can't go back to the beardless default costume with the stupid wing hat: I know it's iconic but it just looks silly in 3D. Would be cool if he has a dark blue color to match and he'd be about on par with Hemsworth. Morigan's looks fantastic and I appreciate the fact that they didn't go full waifu and used her win pose outfit.

patchday

He actually looks pretty good now. Would be interesting if they retconned some of the DLC outfit improved faces back to the original outfits... I would love to see if Thor looks less derpy since I can't go back to the beardless default costume with the stupid wing hat: I know it's iconic but it just looks silly in 3D. Would be cool if he has a dark blue color to match and he'd be about on par with Hemsworth. Morigan's looks fantastic and I appreciate the fact that they didn't go full waifu and used her win pose outfit.

Yeah meant to say I agree that Capt America gladiator looks better from that shot

ZeroCDR

Fuck ya'll lol.
Obi-Wan, Grievous, and Dark Side Anakin is some of the best stuff ever put on film.

Dark Side Anakin? The guy that fell for this?

"Heeeeey.. Thanks for helping me there. Just to clarify.. I actually don't know anything about preventing death. But uh, maybe we can figure it out? lol! Anyway, how does murdering children sound?"

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
So is this game even more broken than MvC3 when compared a month after launch?

I mean the gameplay systems and glitches.

Rafus

As a long time Wolverine main, BP feels like a great replacement at the moment. Super quick dashes and good mobility on the ground and air. He has some kind of a rekkas, and a DP/Tornado Claw without invencibility, but good as a combo ender if you cancel into his air super.
A very dynamic rushdown character.

Hunter on the other hand feels so slow, it's hard to adjust to the timing of her ground/air combos, but his normals have soooo much range. Her air HP range is ridiculous but a bit slow, but you can cancel it with her air special, so you can do a quick overhead cancelled into the special into a free ground combo.
Also both characters have an overhead, but I couldn't follow it with anything besides a tag.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I wonder how the character select screen will look at the end of the year considering the DLC characters are uneven.

If a red slot (marvel) goes in a blue spot, its going to look wack as fuck.

If they move the 4th marvel character down a row, that would basically confirm more DLC.

tariniel

I really want to buy Monster Hunter and the Dante costume.

But it irks me that they could have put some of the effort from this DLC into improving the menus or anything else about the game we already spent $60 on. Kind of makes me not want to give them any more money.

JeTmAn81

As a long time Wolverine main, BP feels like a great replacement at the moment. Super quick dashes and good mobility on the ground and air. He has some kind of a rekkas, and a DP/Tornado Claw without invencibility, but good as a combo ender if you cancel into his air super.
A very dynamic rushdown character.

Hunter on the other hand feels so slow, it's hard to adjust to the timing of her ground/air combos, but his normals have soooo much range. Her air HP range is ridiculous but a bit slow, but you can cancel it with her air special, so you can do a quick overhead cancelled into the special into a free ground combo.
Also both characters have an overhead, but I couldn't follow it with anything besides a tag.

Check out BP's missions. You can combo into super after the overhead, then follow up with a superjump HP, HK spike, then keep going.

vg260

I really want to buy Monster Hunter and the Dante costume.

But it irks me that they could have put some of the effort from this DLC into improving the menus or anything else about the game we already spent $60 on. Kind of makes me not want to give them any more money.

I'd pick the costumes (and game) up on the PS4 if they actually improved the image quality by turning down the AA and killing the CA, but I'm especially not going to spend $30 on cosmetics in a game where they're purposefully blurring and discoloring the visuals with unnecessary filters, which is easily corrected. Even still it seems like a waste when the visuals are so poor regardless.

Durden77

Sigma is fucking SICK. I love his playstyle damn. His lil charge into the hard knockdown is so cheap hah. I think it has projectile AND hit armor.

I'd pick the costumes (and game) up on the PS4 if they actually improved the image quality by turning down the AA and killing the CA, but I'm especially not going to spend $30 on cosmetics in a game where they're purposefully blurring and discoloring the visuals with unnecessary filters, which is easily corrected. Even still it seems like a waste when the visuals are so poor regardless.

Dude, we get it. You hate the AA and CA. It's like all you talk about.

kunonabi

Fuck ya'll lol.
Obi-Wan, Grievous, and Dark Side Anakin is some of the best stuff ever put on film.

I wouldnt go that far but i honestly enjoy it about as much as ANH even if ANH is a far better film.

Of course, AotC is my favorite SW film so my tastes are even more out there.

Top Bottom