• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Doctor Strange | Production Thread

now that we can assume that the N in T.H.A.N.O.S. stands for, who wants to take a guess at the H?

T - Tesseract = Space Stone
H - ? ? ? = Soul Stone
A - Aether = Reality Stone
N - Necklace = Time Stone
O - Orb = Power Stone
S - Scepter = Mind Stone

Platy

now that we can assume that the N in T.H.A.N.O.S. stands for, who wants to take a guess at the H?

H - ? ? ? = Soul Stone
O - Orb = Power Stone
S - Scepter = Mind Stone

How about a Hammer who can read the soul of people to say if they are worthy or not ?

cLOUDo

H - ? ? ? = Soul Stone
O - Orb = Power Stone
S - Scepter = Mind Stone

had to be something related to Black Panther, right?

Platy

This is totaly going to start with a "freeze frame, record scratch song, "you are probably wondering how i got here" " thing

giphy.gif

The Kree

Banned
His base abilities are not tied to it. He's powerful without it. It's also not doing the same kind of thing here as it does in the books.

If they handle this like the GoTG 15-minute preview event in 2014, the final trailer should premiere there Monday evening and be released to the public around the same time.

guek

Banned
As always with these films, I'd imagine around a few days beforehand. Genuinely fascinated to see how it'll be received.

Depends on the movie but Marvel has had press screenings a week or two before release for awhile now. Civil War got screened like a month in advance.

Quick

Banned
OT and Spoiler Thread title suggestions?

Gonna start a little bit of work on both threads, with the Spoiler Thread popping up first whenever early impressions come out, and the OT before the UK release.

Dalek

Gonna start a little bit of work on both threads, with the Spoiler Thread popping up first whenever early impressions come out, and the OT before the UK release.

Doctor Strange |OT| Mister Doctor. It's Strange
Doctor Strange Spoilers |OT| We Aren't Savages

guek

Banned
Doctor Strange |OT| By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth, use tags!

Doctor Strange |OT| Chalupa Supreme

Doctor Strange |OT| Magic Mustache Ride

Doctor Strange Spoilers |OT| This spoiler is one of many

Zero-ELEC

Banned

Doctor Strange |OT| This thread is one of many
Doctor Strange |Spoiler Thread| sᴉɥʇ uᴉ sᴉ souɐɥ┴

alternatively

Doctor Strange |Spoiler Thread | pɐǝɹɥ┴ ɹǝlᴉodS| ǝƃuɐɹʇS ɹoʇɔop

Platy

Doctor Strange |OT| Strangerer Things
Doctor Strange |OT| Another Unknown making Marvel Money
Doctor Strange |OT| Most Metal Magic Ever
Doctor Strange |OT| Yeah yeah,you saw inception, get over it
Doctor Strange |OT| Agamotto, Oshtur and Cumberbatch
Doctor Strange |OT| ...wasn't that in Odin's Vault ?
Doctor Strange |OT| Cumberbatch-centric or Arcanum Exo
Doctor Strange |OT| Prequel to The Goatee Bros

Dai101

Banned
D̴̢̳͖͉̠̪̱̝̻̯̗̝̾͐̂ͣ̈́̿͟o̵̸̸̟̹̥̪̠ͧ͊ͤ̏̋̏͒ͦͮ̅̅͐̅c̡̘͔̜͕̟̗̯͖͎̦̬͕̼͈̘̅̋̔̕͞͠ţ̸̠͙̹̞̥̭̀̄̾̓̏͌͑͝͠ǫ̊ͩ̄ͪ͘͟͜҉͕̠̯̭̟̥̞̣̹̺͖̥͉͇͉͈̭r̸̵͍̣̩̝͇͙͇͓̞̟͙̗̹̠̆ͫ͊̔͋ͮͪ͐̽ͮ̓ͩͤ̾́̕ ̢͕̯̦ͤͫ̿̒͗̒̈ͤ̾ͫ̅̏̒͐S̨̝̘͖̟̬̥͉̜ͮ͐̈́̒̌̃͘͡t̯̗͚̰͊͐̍ͭ̆͆̕͞rͩ̓̀ͯ͛ͩ̚҉̸̡͇͓̺̦̮͎͎͍͖̺͎͞a̢͒͐̃ͥ͠͏͙̪͖̼̤̳͇͉̤͓̘̝̻̗͓͠͞n̴̨͇͕͖̫̰͍͍̻͇̉ͣ̄͂ͪͯͮ̈̓̋ͬ̀ͪ̏ͭ̀͡͝ǧ̫̻̜͍͈̹̻̘͓͆̋̿́ͤ̃̀͟͟ę͓̣͚͓͚̋̓͐͋̇ͩͯ͋ ̴̩͖̥̝̪̫̘̗̞͇̄͑̎ͮ̋̿̇ͮ͂|͆̈̆̔ͮͮ̒̑̄̋̈͗ͩͭͨ͑͠͠҉͈̫̞͓̖̦̠̣̲̖̳̮̣͔̲̥̳̯̘O̊̎ͨ͊̒ͩ͂ͧ̀͗̂͊̑̎̇ͭ҉̴̙̼͇̫̭̠͇͍̻̺̠̺̘̀͠͝ͅT̵̶̸̢̖̖̜̟͎͉̪͔̹̹͉̼̤̪̩̹̩͐͌̋̑͐͢ͅ|̷̃̄̆̃͂͆̒͊̏̓̆͂ͥ̾̂ͤ̄͏̶͇̯̖̜̥͕̬̻̮͇̳̣̟̮͡ ̢̅̈̿ͬ̋̀͐̎ͫ̓́͋̀ͪͯ̾̚͏̣̖̦̝͚P̶̡̼̝͍̯̦̳̠̺ͥ͛̓̍̔̌͊ͭ̅͑̓̈̄͟͝͠O̢͎̦̙̗͖̠̬̳̯̫͇̬̺͕̟̼̺̺̠͆̅̾͛̔̇ͮ̋̒̆ͥ̊͂̀̚̚͝W̸̞͕͕͔̖̰͙̝ͦ̋̉̾̐͒̏ͮ̂ͫ̈̂͘͞E̸̫͇̮͓̩͚̫̗̘̔ͤͪ̓ͮͫ̾̋ͦͨ̉ͯ̈́̚̚̚͜R̴̵̨̨̰̯͓̜̊̀͐ͧͮͣ̄ͣͯͦ͗͑̚͝ ̷̶̵͖̱͖̠̬͍̥̄̔ͯͫ̒̃ͪ̀̏̐̐̑̚͘Ȏ͈͉͓̟̙͙̰̪̥̦͍͈̻̼̳͆͑́͒̈͋͛ͤ̉̕͢͠F̷̜̙̟̺̯̙̖͕̥͈̬͖̺̥̞ͩ̓̾͌̈́͂̒̏͒͟͢ͅͅ ̖̫̹͔̩͓̤̹̜̲͔̏ͮ̎̐͊̇͊ͫ̐̃ͭ͝ͅT̴̢̩̫̰͙̗͙͈̥͎͚̩͈͈͙̲͕̫̯̔̾͊̓̂̈́͌͆ͭ̂ͬ̽͊̏̈́͡H̴̨̨̖͖͇̟̦̠̙̰̬̾ͭͬ͒ͣ̋ͪ̚ͅͅE̸̫̝̙̭̹̙̫ͣͩ̾̒ͮ̂ͮͭ͒ͯ͢͡ ̧̬͙͓̬̮͈̰͉̺̣͎̼̏ͥ͗̋͜͞͞P̸̢̐̂̊ͦ̓ͬ̃͗́͏̺̠̣̙̳̗̰͎͙̙̲̱͙̣̥ͅO̷ͤ̾ͤ̎̇̀̈͋̔̃̏̉́̚̚̕͞͏͕͇̬̠̱̳͍͉̦̝̤̱̙̗̤̻ͅW͎̠̗̜̯̝ͤ͒ͧͫ͆́̽̈́ͨͨ͆͆̅̈́͟͜Ę̵̵̴̸̹̻̞̳̙͇̳̲͚͉͕͍̞͉̱̹ͮͫ̑ͦͭͯ͒̐ͨ̊ͥ͒ͭ͋ͧ̑̾̈́R̵̸̝̲̮̼͈̈́ͮͤ͒̄ͩ͛̽ͭͬ͘ͅ ̨̧͔̥͓͉̱̺̩̦̰̠̳̬͔̙͖̩̙ͦ̍ͧ̄̇̍̔̋ͧͩ̕O̧̨̡͉͔̥̯͇ͩ̐ͯ̐̊͡F͛ͫ̏̔ͩ̂̚͘͟͏͚̱̞̳̗͕̲͎̙͎̞ͅ ̶̱͚̱̜̃̎ͬ͒̓ͤ̾̿͆̾̒͞ͅT̶͖̝̺͈̗̪̥̻͙ͩ̇ͨ̆̈́̍ͭ̀̓̐̾̇͐́̇́̇̂͘͟Ḩ̛̪͇̬͍̩̠̥͕̥̖̺͉̜͎͚̙̅̂̍ͬ̿͐̂̒ͫ̇ͨ̈́͗̓͑̚͟E̸̡͆̅͑ͦͯ̀̑͑́̚͏̼͕̣̹͙̳̹̜̖͞ ̶̡̮̝͍̥͔̮̯̩̺̠͍̹̫̣̈́̐̋̐͜͝P̡̢̮̯̦͙͇̪͚̰̐̆̽ͫ̆͗̎͆̿̕͡O̴͍̜̮̫͚͔̮̠̪̳̘̪̱̳̻̣̼̝̤ͤ̂ͧ̒̋̓ͣͧͩ͊͛͌̀W̒ͨͨͩ̾̈́̾̑̇͘͟҉̮͖̳͔̦͈̟͉̞̭ͅÉ̛͌ͦ̽ͤ͋̊ͥ͌̈́̓ͤ̎̀̚҉̸͔̙̜̩̥̠͍̤ͅR̯̺̠̘͓̘͕̗̜̥̝͈̅ͨ͋̑̋͗̈́̽̈́̉̇ͭ̉́́̚̕͜͟ ̶̵̢̫̻̩͉͙͎̮̤̖̥̘̖̹̻̘͙̂͊̈̅ͮ̐̾ͩ̄̈́̌̔͗͢͞O̸ͧͬ̑ͥ͂̂ͩ́͝͏̰̮͍̥͚͖͓͓͎̫̙̠̹̕F̖͚̘̅̉ͣ̈́̇̽ͣͮ̽̽ͩ̾ͣ͡ ̶̺̦̯̹̫͉̺̪̜̗̠̦̤̺̒̿̍ͦ̀́͘͞͡T̢̨̙͕̩̬̥̘̰̣̰̺͚̦̻͙͕̗̦̪̓ͦ̀̈́̒̓͗ͦ̒ͤͦ̈́͑͆́̀͡ͅH̸̢̫̯̣̮͙͂ͯ̈́̿̎͘͞È͗ͯͣ̇̉̃́͒͘͏̝̰̥̳̮͚͎̺͓ͅ ̶̮̤̩̦̳̠͔͎̘̗̞͉̝͕̎̆̐̈̽́͘͢͠P̽ͧ͆̾ͫ͛̓̂̄̂҉̰̙̟͚O̴̵̢̪̼̗̰͈͕̦̦̩̱̖͈̘ͨ̈́̇ͪ̽ͨͨ̔͒̔͌̍͒̓̇̃ͪͪ́̕W̅̃̊͂̽͂͑҉̴̟͕̱̖̯̗̙͘͜Ë̶͉̖̯̳̠͍̼̈́͆̉͊ͬ͘ͅͅRͮ͋ͣ̍̋͊̾͌ͩ̀ͨ̍̐̍̈͌ͪ́̚҉̸̱̣̮̦͙̹͇͙̼̮͈̀͟ ͭͥͨͭ̽̏̅̍͐͐ͤ͐͐͊̚҉̷̥̯͔̻́̕͠Ö̸̡͉̘͍̦̫̗̲̬̝̜̦̤̳̖͚̭̦͂̏̾ͅF̷̛̬̳̪̳̜͙̖̬̰͉̺̠̠̺͙̟̀ͬ̓̌̃̀͐̂̌͂̓ͪ͊ ̢̛͎͇͔̙̦̱̮͎̯̞͉͓̖̫͖̭̖̬̩ͮ̆̄̅̇ͮ̃̉́͂̕͝Ţ̸̲̫͙͉͓͚͎̰̦͚̖̙̻̖̺͐̐ͥ̀̓̒̎͋̈́̿̂̔̾ͮ͋̒͋̚͘͟͝ͅͅH̴̨͖̲͇̟̺͉̙̜̆̆͊̋͘Ẽ͇̘̹̠͉͖̱͙̟̙̞̹̰̒̍̋͜͠͞ͅ

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Doctor Strange |O| It's Not a Trick, It's An Inception.

Doctor Strange |O| A Trick is Something a Whore Does For Money

SpaceWolf

Banned

Doctor Strange [OT] What Sorcery Is This?
Doctor Strange [OT] Strange Minds Fight Alike.
Doctor Strange [OT] Every Little Thing He Does Is Magic .
Doctor Strange [OT] You're A Sorcerer, Stephen.

Doctor Strange [Spoiler Thread]: Spoiler Sanctorium.

Doctor Strange |OT| The Eye of Avocado
Doctor Strange |OT| Stranger Danger
Doctor Strange |OT| People are Strange, Doctors are Stranger
Doctor Strange |OT| Agents of S.T.R.A.N.G.E.

kurahador

Dammit...I keep getting those short trailers ad when opening any youtube videos. So much for staying in the dark. Plenty of humor with his powers it seems.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Mister Doctor [OT] It's Strange.

idk man. I just can't wait for this movie.

Platy

|OT| Cumberbatch as a sci-fi Doctor.

Doctor Strange |OT| The 13th Doctor

D̴̢̳͖͉̠̪̱̝̻̯̗̝̾͐̂ͣ̈́̿͟o̵̸̸̟̹̥̪̠ͧ͊ͤ̏̋̏͒ͦͮ̅̅͐̅c̡̘͔̜͕̟̗̯͖͎̦̬͕̼͈̘̅̋̔̕͞͠ţ̸̠͙̹̞̥̭̀̄̾̓̏͌͑͝͠ǫ̊ͩ̄ͪ͘͟͜҉͕̠̯̭̟̥̞̣̹̺͖̥͉͇͉͈̭r̸̵͍̣̩̝͇͙͇͓̞̟͙̗̹̠̆ͫ͊̔͋ͮͪ͐̽ͮ̓ͩͤ̾́̕ ̢͕̯̦ͤͫ̿̒͗̒̈ͤ̾ͫ̅̏̒͐S̨̝̘͖̟̬̥͉̜ͮ͐̈́̒̌̃͘͡t̯̗͚̰͊͐̍ͭ̆͆̕͞rͩ̓̀ͯ͛ͩ̚҉̸̡͇͓̺̦̮͎͎͍͖̺͎͞a̢͒͐̃ͥ͠͏͙̪͖̼̤̳͇͉̤͓̘̝̻̗͓͠͞n̴̨͇͕͖̫̰͍͍̻͇̉ͣ̄͂ͪͯͮ̈̓̋ͬ̀ͪ̏ͭ̀͡͝ǧ̫̻̜͍͈̹̻̘͓͆̋̿́ͤ̃̀͟͟ę͓̣͚͓͚̋̓͐͋̇ͩͯ͋ ̴̩͖̥̝̪̫̘̗̞͇̄͑̎ͮ̋̿̇ͮ͂|͆̈̆̔ͮͮ̒̑̄̋̈͗ͩͭͨ͑͠͠҉͈̫̞͓̖̦̠̣̲̖̳̮̣͔̲̥̳̯̘O̊̎ͨ͊̒ͩ͂ͧ̀͗̂͊̑̎̇ͭ҉̴̙̼͇̫̭̠͇͍̻̺̠̺̘̀͠͝ͅT̵̶̸̢̖̖̜̟͎͉̪͔̹̹͉̼̤̪̩̹̩͐͌̋̑͐͢ͅ|̷̃̄̆̃͂͆̒͊̏̓̆͂ͥ̾̂ͤ̄͏̶͇̯̖̜̥͕̬̻̮͇̳̣̟̮͡ ̢̅̈̿ͬ̋̀͐̎ͫ̓́͋̀ͪͯ̾̚͏̣̖̦̝͚P̶̡̼̝͍̯̦̳̠̺ͥ͛̓̍̔̌͊ͭ̅͑̓̈̄͟͝͠O̢͎̦̙̗͖̠̬̳̯̫͇̬̺͕̟̼̺̺̠͆̅̾͛̔̇ͮ̋̒̆ͥ̊͂̀̚̚͝W̸̞͕͕͔̖̰͙̝ͦ̋̉̾̐͒̏ͮ̂ͫ̈̂͘͞E̸̫͇̮͓̩͚̫̗̘̔ͤͪ̓ͮͫ̾̋ͦͨ̉ͯ̈́̚̚̚͜R̴̵̨̨̰̯͓̜̊̀͐ͧͮͣ̄ͣͯͦ͗͑̚͝ ̷̶̵͖̱͖̠̬͍̥̄̔ͯͫ̒̃ͪ̀̏̐̐̑̚͘Ȏ͈͉͓̟̙͙̰̪̥̦͍͈̻̼̳͆͑́͒̈͋͛ͤ̉̕͢͠F̷̜̙̟̺̯̙̖͕̥͈̬͖̺̥̞ͩ̓̾͌̈́͂̒̏͒͟͢ͅͅ ̖̫̹͔̩͓̤̹̜̲͔̏ͮ̎̐͊̇͊ͫ̐̃ͭ͝ͅT̴̢̩̫̰͙̗͙͈̥͎͚̩͈͈͙̲͕̫̯̔̾͊̓̂̈́͌͆ͭ̂ͬ̽͊̏̈́͡H̴̨̨̖͖͇̟̦̠̙̰̬̾ͭͬ͒ͣ̋ͪ̚ͅͅE̸̫̝̙̭̹̙̫ͣͩ̾̒ͮ̂ͮͭ͒ͯ͢͡ ̧̬͙͓̬̮͈̰͉̺̣͎̼̏ͥ͗̋͜͞͞P̸̢̐̂̊ͦ̓ͬ̃͗́͏̺̠̣̙̳̗̰͎͙̙̲̱͙̣̥ͅO̷ͤ̾ͤ̎̇̀̈͋̔̃̏̉́̚̚̕͞͏͕͇̬̠̱̳͍͉̦̝̤̱̙̗̤̻ͅW͎̠̗̜̯̝ͤ͒ͧͫ͆́̽̈́ͨͨ͆͆̅̈́͟͜Ę̵̵̴̸̹̻̞̳̙͇̳̲͚͉͕͍̞͉̱̹ͮͫ̑ͦͭͯ͒̐ͨ̊ͥ͒ͭ͋ͧ̑̾̈́R̵̸̝̲̮̼͈̈́ͮͤ͒̄ͩ͛̽ͭͬ͘ͅ ̨̧͔̥͓͉̱̺̩̦̰̠̳̬͔̙͖̩̙ͦ̍ͧ̄̇̍̔̋ͧͩ̕O̧̨̡͉͔̥̯͇ͩ̐ͯ̐̊͡F͛ͫ̏̔ͩ̂̚͘͟͏͚̱̞̳̗͕̲͎̙͎̞ͅ ̶̱͚̱̜̃̎ͬ͒̓ͤ̾̿͆̾̒͞ͅT̶͖̝̺͈̗̪̥̻͙ͩ̇ͨ̆̈́̍ͭ̀̓̐̾̇͐́̇́̇̂͘͟Ḩ̛̪͇̬͍̩̠̥͕̥̖̺͉̜͎͚̙̅̂̍ͬ̿͐̂̒ͫ̇ͨ̈́͗̓͑̚͟E̸̡͆̅͑ͦͯ̀̑͑́̚͏̼͕̣̹͙̳̹̜̖͞ ̶̡̮̝͍̥͔̮̯̩̺̠͍̹̫̣̈́̐̋̐͜͝P̡̢̮̯̦͙͇̪͚̰̐̆̽ͫ̆͗̎͆̿̕͡O̴͍̜̮̫͚͔̮̠̪̳̘̪̱̳̻̣̼̝̤ͤ̂ͧ̒̋̓ͣͧͩ͊͛͌̀W̒ͨͨͩ̾̈́̾̑̇͘͟҉̮͖̳͔̦͈̟͉̞̭ͅÉ̛͌ͦ̽ͤ͋̊ͥ͌̈́̓ͤ̎̀̚҉̸͔̙̜̩̥̠͍̤ͅR̯̺̠̘͓̘͕̗̜̥̝͈̅ͨ͋̑̋͗̈́̽̈́̉̇ͭ̉́́̚̕͜͟ ̶̵̢̫̻̩͉͙͎̮̤̖̥̘̖̹̻̘͙̂͊̈̅ͮ̐̾ͩ̄̈́̌̔͗͢͞O̸ͧͬ̑ͥ͂̂ͩ́͝͏̰̮͍̥͚͖͓͓͎̫̙̠̹̕F̖͚̘̅̉ͣ̈́̇̽ͣͮ̽̽ͩ̾ͣ͡ ̶̺̦̯̹̫͉̺̪̜̗̠̦̤̺̒̿̍ͦ̀́͘͞͡T̢̨̙͕̩̬̥̘̰̣̰̺͚̦̻͙͕̗̦̪̓ͦ̀̈́̒̓͗ͦ̒ͤͦ̈́͑͆́̀͡ͅH̸̢̫̯̣̮͙͂ͯ̈́̿̎͘͞È͗ͯͣ̇̉̃́͒͘͏̝̰̥̳̮͚͎̺͓ͅ ̶̮̤̩̦̳̠͔͎̘̗̞͉̝͕̎̆̐̈̽́͘͢͠P̽ͧ͆̾ͫ͛̓̂̄̂҉̰̙̟͚O̴̵̢̪̼̗̰͈͕̦̦̩̱̖͈̘ͨ̈́̇ͪ̽ͨͨ̔͒̔͌̍͒̓̇̃ͪͪ́̕W̅̃̊͂̽͂͑҉̴̟͕̱̖̯̗̙͘͜Ë̶͉̖̯̳̠͍̼̈́͆̉͊ͬ͘ͅͅRͮ͋ͣ̍̋͊̾͌ͩ̀ͨ̍̐̍̈͌ͪ́̚҉̸̱̣̮̦͙̹͇͙̼̮͈̀͟ ͭͥͨͭ̽̏̅̍͐͐ͤ͐͐͊̚҉̷̥̯͔̻́̕͠Ö̸̡͉̘͍̦̫̗̲̬̝̜̦̤̳̖͚̭̦͂̏̾ͅF̷̛̬̳̪̳̜͙̖̬̰͉̺̠̠̺͙̟̀ͬ̓̌̃̀͐̂̌͂̓ͪ͊ ̢̛͎͇͔̙̦̱̮͎̯̞͉͓̖̫͖̭̖̬̩ͮ̆̄̅̇ͮ̃̉́͂̕͝Ţ̸̲̫͙͉͓͚͎̰̦͚̖̙̻̖̺͐̐ͥ̀̓̒̎͋̈́̿̂̔̾ͮ͋̒͋̚͘͟͝ͅͅH̴̨͖̲͇̟̺͉̙̜̆̆͊̋͘Ẽ͇̘̹̠͉͖̱͙̟̙̞̹̰̒̍̋͜͠͞ͅ

The last time we had a thread title like this it was changed SO FAST so I guess it is not a good option =P

Flicked through the latest Empire magazine and skimmed their Doctor Strange cover story. Some details I remember:

- Director originally wanted Cumberbatch for the role but there were scheduling conflicts because of the actors commitment to a Shakespeare production. They looked at other actors including Joaquin Phoenix, Jared Leto and Ryan Gosling but the director was adamant that it should be Cumberbatch. Because of this Marvel pushed back the release of the film so he could be free to play the role once he was done with the Shakespeare production.
- Wong is master sorcerer and a sort of intellectual guide for Strange. Something like that.
- They thought long and hard about how to tackle the Ancient One and are happy with their decision despite the controversy.
- Kaecilius was a former student at Kamar-Taj (where Strange goes to learn) but left and formed his own little cult.

That's all I remember. It was a quick look through.

Platy

Flicked through the latest Empire magazine and skimmed their Doctor Strange cover story. Some details I remember:

- Director originally wanted Cumberbatch for the role but there were scheduling conflicts because of the actors commitment to a Shakespeare production. They looked at other actors including Joaquin Phoenix, Jared Leto and Ryan Gosling but the director was adamant that it should be Cumberbatch. Because of this Marvel pushed back the release of the film so he could be free to play the role once he was done with the Shakespeare production.

We live in a world where JARED LETO AND RYAN GOSLING was considered before Oded Fehr whose entire cinematography was leading to Doctor Strange.

There is no justice in this world

BLACKLAC

We live in a world where JARED LETO AND RYAN GOSLING was considered before Oded Fehr whose entire filmography was leading to Doctor Strange.

There is no justice in this world

fixed. And that filmography was dead weight.... 😝 😝 😝

Neoxon

Marvel's Doctor Strange |OT| He's Heard the Dr. Strangelove Jokes, He's Not Amused

In other news, I'm going to the preview tonight, so I'll try to give my impressions as soon as I can.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
In other news, I'm going to the preview tonight, so I'll try to give my impressions as soon as I can.

Me too. I'm expecting some training scenes and maybe a bit of his first fight with Kaecilius in the city.

Doctor Strange [OT] Eggs Benedict, Served with Hash and a Nice Chianti

Top Bottom