• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 With Description Appears On EA Store

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Chinner said:
Joker tells Shepard that to defeat the Reapers Shepard must destroy the shield Shaped radar, but the Shepard fails and almost dies. Suddenly Kaiden appears out of nowhere and saves Shepard whilst destroying the raydar shield. Kaiden reveals to Shepard that he was the one who killed Ashley's parents and that he took he in as one of his own. The Reaper find Shepard and Kaiden, but Kaiden is killed. Not before telling Shepard a heartfilled speech saying that he isn't a tool of the council or anyone else, but being bland was the only thing he could do, biut at least he was always bland for what he believed in,
Beautiful, just beautiful. I wish I could be that bland someday... Sniff.

MechaX

EmCeeGramr said:
Jacob's job was to act like he was the second-in-command during the debriefings for some reason.

Wait, I thought Miranda was the one who was Shepard's [self-appointed] Second-in-Command!

Kurtofan

Foliorum Viridum said:
I reckon early 2012 just like with ME2 being early this year. Less than a two year cycle would be odd.
Oh yeah 2010 is almost over so it's ok.
I hope we'll get one or two relevant DLCs to satiate my hunger.

Patryn

Kurtofan said:
When do you think we'll get Mass Effect 3?
2011?
Considering we'll get a trailer today and all...

Fall 2011.

Keep in mind, Bioware said that they wanted a much shorter turnaround between 2 and 3 than was between 1 and 2.

Lakitu

st5fu
I don't think it'd be too difficult, as long as they take their time.

Performance isn't an issue anymore, neither is the combat. They can tweak it however.

Kurtofan

Patryn said:
Fall 2011.

Keep in mind, Bioware said that they wanted a much shorter turnaround between 2 and 3 than was between 1 and 2.
Oh man I would be excited!
But I don't want them to rush it either...
I'm conflicted, especially because I like the little details like the comments during missions.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
EmCeeGramr said:
Earth is the Anti-Reaper built by the Reaper's first conquered species. It will transform into a giant human skull and shoot a laser out of its mouth that will disable the Over-Reaper and cause all the other Reapers to shut down or self-destruct.
Gurren Lagann?

Top Bottom