• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 With Description Appears On EA Store

DuckRacer

http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/store?Ac...=TQKOPgoBAlcAAB5U6U4AAAA7&rests=1292013117701

me3eastore530.jpg

Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.

HYPE

e: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/10/mass-effect-3-outed-on-ea-store/

Grisby

DuckRacer said:
http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/store?Ac...=TQKOPgoBAlcAAB5U6U4AAAA7&rests=1292013117701

me3eastore530.jpg

Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.

HYPE

e: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/10/mass-effect-3-outed-on-ea-store/

Yeeeeahhhh, gonna lead my Volus, Hanar, and Elcor army to save the world.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hahaha fucking called the "rally the races" plot.

launch one final mission to take back the Earth.

What about the damn Citadel?

You know, the center off all galactic life/largest mega-mall in existence?

This humanity fellatio has just gone into overdrive. :lol

ultron87

Well that sounds cool. Sheperd still counts as an "Alliance Marine"?

Also, sounds like a perfect setup for the plot structure Bioware uses in every game ever. Not exactly thrilled about that.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite website blunder on the citadel.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Secks4Food said:
EARTH fuck yeah!

I hope the whole game doesn't take place there but still ME Earth :D
It's hard to rally the races if you're on Earth.

I'm assuming you go to the homeworlds of different races, but the multiplayer takes place entirely on Earth.

Unless there's also co-op.

ultron87

webrunner said:
I think it's pretty obvious given the "Maybe we'll help in the future? maybe? wink wink?" Rachni and Geth plots of 2.

Hmm, I probably shouldn't have killed both of those races. Edit: I guess that wasn't all the Geth, just the renegade ones.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
EatChildren said:
Hahaha fucking called the "rally the races" plot.

A lot of people called that, hot shot.

I guess it'll be a fun idea, hopefully it'll have the epic scale of Mass Effect number 1. It's a shame that I'll have to redo my Shepard and all her choices so I'm good to go on PS3.

SteelAttack said:
I wonder if the Krogan will give a shit about getting Earth back.

"Yeah! Why should we Krogans care?"

Shepard: "Because violence."

*Earth is suddenly filled with space-dinosaurs*

Empty

sounds like mass effect 3: origins with the whole race recruiting. hopefully recruiting krogans means the glorious return of a playable wrex.

Wiggum2007

I'm really worried that they're gunna pull some bullshit deus ex machina to resolve the reaper threat. And I'm curious what good 'recruiting the races' is going to do against thousands upon thousands of reapers. But whatever, ME3 woohoo!!!!

FUCK YEAH! :D

But rallying the races had better not mean more recruit missions. I got my fill with ME2, it simply has no place in ME3. :/

Speedymanic said:
FUCK YEAH! :D

But rallying the races had better not mean more recruit missions. I got my fill with ME2, it simply has no place in ME3. :/

Yeah, enough recruiting. But I hope its not all GOGOGO action either.

The talk-y bits are my favorite bits of ME.

Top Bottom