• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

This one works better.

Let's start off a new month with a neW pay per view for the new era of WWE!

REMEMBER! Sign up for the Network it's only 9.99. Even though some companies do it better.

Enjoy!

Oh

oteqTYC.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Not to be a dick but this is better.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well just saying don't pick the less popular name.

I legit believe Bossman and show are going to kill each other. Tear gas now? And shouldn't Bossman snd Albert be in the hospital? I'm starting to think this isn't really real.

I'd like to point out something, guys like Truth, Booker, Kofi, Grand Master Sexay, I gotta give it to them for wrestling with cornrows and/or dreads. I can't even sit around the house without being irritated with mine. Also, when they start sweating, it's no good.

notworksafe

Watching 2003 Smackdowns and I don't remember this Nathan Jones dude at all. And he was supposed to tag with Taker at WM. Against Show/Albert. What the hell?

I was about to complain about them putting Taker into a dang tag match at WM but then I remembered I advocated for exactly that for WM32, but with Taker/Brock vs Wyatts. Which I still think would have been badass.

Browny

Banned
Is this a Drew McIntyre tribute thread? And where's our Super Strong Style 16?

And for newcomers wondering why Blue is a bit crazy, he's lying on his ass all day, losing his shit over late 90s WWE. God bless him.

klonere

Banned
So the thread title is a reference to an already run into the ground Roman Reigns line WITH a spelling mistake and bad punctuation.

0uMc8Qi.gif

Are you saying OP should... KILL HIMSELF

I thought about saying that instead of please no but I didn't want to get banned like my namesake. Well not banned but only used on special occasions of which people kick out of but not when I am in a number one contenders match. Does that make sense?

Tonight is the night friends

The showcase of the immortals

The grandest stage of them all

WWE presents Payback, live on the Double U Double U E Network from the Allstate Arena in Chicago

Will Finn debut? Will AJ win? Will Bret Hart give Natalya the edge she needs over Charlotte? Will Ryback/Kallisto be a great way to kick off the night?
Nope

The new era has begun

Jamie OD

Bank holiday weekend means I'm staying up until the early hours tonight. The build up for Payback has been good although it still bothers me that a lot of the Mania results were rendered pointless in the process.

Top Bottom