• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

0uMc8Qi.gif

these are all lovely transparent gifs. where can i find one of roman jerking his arm?

Agreed. Especially since he gave us the theme to possibly the greatest recap video of all time.

the best wrestlemania theme too really

Payback's horrible booking piss you off? Then watch better wrestling! NJPW Wrestling Dontaku airs Tuesday morning, featuring...

Roppongi Vice (c) vs. Ricochet and Matt Sydal for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team titles

Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin, and Yoshitatsu (c) vs. Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks for the NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team titles

Katsuyori Shibata (c) vs. Yuji Nagata for the NEVER Openweight title

KUSHIDA (c) vs. Jushin Thunder Liger for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title

Guerrilas of Destiny vs. GBH for the IWGP Tag Team title

CHAOS vs. LIJ grudge match: Hirooki Goto vs. EVIL

CHAOS vs. LIJ grudge match: Kazuchika Okada vs. SANADA

Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Tomohiro Ishii for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't understand why it's "THEE" instead of "THE" can a mod change it to be in normal English

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All I'm saying is that when I saw the thread I was drunk as shit at a bar and noticed the spelling and grammar problems so OP probably also should have

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
American chants are so fucking boring. Why can't you be creative once in a while like us?

You're even starting to copy a bunch of the chants we started at Takeover London. Come up with your own material.

Zach

In introducing Kevin Nash, Michael Buffer just said "although he's a native of Detroit, Michigan, his accomplishments and glory from professional wrestling makes him a citizen of the world. He was a member of a former world team tag champions..."

How wasted is this dude right now?

miserable

Payback's horrible booking piss you off? Then watch better wrestling! NJPW Wrestling Dontaku airs Tuesday morning, featuring...

Roppongi Vice (c) vs. Ricochet and Matt Sydal for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team titles

Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin, and Yoshitatsu (c) vs. Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks for the NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team titles

Katsuyori Shibata (c) vs. Yuji Nagata for the NEVER Openweight title

KUSHIDA (c) vs. Jushin Thunder Liger for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title

Guerrilas of Destiny vs. GBH for the IWGP Tag Team title

CHAOS vs. LIJ grudge match: Hirooki Goto vs. EVIL

CHAOS vs. LIJ grudge match: Kazuchika Okada vs. SANADA

Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Tomohiro Ishii for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship

yes! i'm looking forward to the Okada vs Sanada and Naito vs Ishii matches

oh and of course Shibata vs Nagata

it's gonna be great

miserable

In introducing Kevin Nash, Michael Buffer just said "although he's a native of Detroit, Michigan, his accomplishments and glory from professional wrestling makes him a citizen of the world. He was a member of a former world team tag champions..."

How wasted is this dude right now?

lol that was the greatest intro ever, with the greatest pyro

also Hogan's intro "tonight he takes time from his busy schedule!" haha

those Buffer intros were always funny, dude would just read a whole page when introducing a main event

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
OP should be ashamed of himself for that disgusting garbage post count. Christ on a couple sticks.

I personally favored "Kill Yourself" but I'm happy to be here regardless. Here's to another exciting and unpredictable month of wrasslin'.

So basically AJ's dipshit friends will cost him the match tonight and he'll start feuding with them while someone else is propped up as Roman's next meal, right?

Jashobeam

Thread title is 4/10

Camp WWE was suppose to start on May 1, but I don't see in on the WWE Network schedule and only the making-of video is up when you search for it.

nope, on the schedule it shows that WWE Payback will be replayed immediately after. Maybe they'll upload it but not actually have it as part of their schedule due to the adult rating.

I don't know when it becomes available but I believe like the Jerry Springer show it won't be available on the schedule, only through finding and playing it yourself. Presumably because it's not PG.

I was too tired/into the game last night to post this but during a play break at the Verizon Center the PA started playing Becky's theme and I was super confused. I was waiting for fog machines and some steampunk goggles to come running out onto the ice.

Kornflayx

Are we going to have a "Let's all be salty about Bluekaveli's retro posts" phase once a week now? It's getting tiring. We have an ignore function, learn to use it

Are we going to have a "Let's all be salty about Bluekaveli's retro posts" phase once a week now? It's getting tiring. We have an ignore function, learn to use it

Thinking about doing a re-read of Bluekaveli's post. Anyone done this yet? Curious to see if the Attitude Era still holds up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sid is not a good wrestler. He's not a bad wrestler. He's the Wrestler in mid 1996. Screw the NWO.

klonere

Banned
Why has the thread title not being fixed yet

It's making me more ashamed than being an actual wrestling fan

vrV3d8v.gif

Top Bottom