• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That is correct. We have Extreme Rules this month too.

roman is going to lose the title at Payback so he can win it back at Extreme Rules only to lose it again at Money in the Bank and get it back at Battleground and so on and so forth until he breaks Flair's record.

Fox318

WM2000 should have featured the Rock shooting on HHH to win the belt the apologizing for the rest of the card.

Menome

guaranteed free with gold or ps+ by december

9QjCcKn.gif

notworksafe

All I'll say about Overwatch is: Remember how much hype there was for Heroes Of The Storm? Blizzard aren't infallible.
HOTS was bad since Alpha and never got better. Plus Dustin Browder is bad. Overwatch is damn good and run by the guys behind WoW.

Hex

Banned
Something will get set up for Summerslam.
Probably the much speculated HHH v Shane for control match though he could end up with a proxy.

I've been trying to pinpoint when I bailed on wrestling in high school, but it's been proving impossible. I remember Rock N Sock Connection, The Ministry, Gangrel, etc but when I look at the PPV's from that time (98-00) none of them ring a bell.

Kurt Angle returns to be GM.

HHH is not happy, they fight at Extreme Rules.

Steph turns on HHH, as we learn Steph still has a crush on Kurt and brought him back. Kurt wins.

Kurt vs. Shane at SummerSlam for control. Shane wins when HHH returns and costs Kurt the match.

HHH vs. Angle at WM in a retirement match, where Kurt pulls Steph in front of him to eat a HHH punch. Kurt wins, and continues attacking HHH after the match. Steph runs back out and pulls Kurt off, HHH and Steph reunite Macho/Elizabeth style, only to a deafening roar of crickets.

Hire me, WWE!

ldbWK_s-200x150.gif

bjork

I usually sleep about 3-5 hours per day, but sometimes not at all. I've slept 37 hours across the last four afternoons, and I'm falling asleep atm so I'm in bed for a nap. Maybe the old battery is finally out of juice. I don't know what changed, but now it's hard to stay awake.

My problem with Vince is that he doesn't know how to use people with legit tough or fighting skills at all. I know that some of the brain trust had to step in and tell him how to correctly use Tyson. Bret and Shamrock should've had more matches. Shamrock and Dan Severn should've been one of your hottest angles. It was right in front of you but you failed to capitalize on their history.

That is weird. What PPV were you watching then?

The only one so far where I was thought "Yep, I remember this" was King of the Ring 98 b/c duh. Summer Slam 98 looks familiar too based on the PPV poster. It had to have been some point in 99 because I don't recall watching any without Michaels involved, and I definitely remember the corporation and ministry of darkness.

Top Bottom