• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

DMczaf

G68JQbu.jpg

Menome

Are we doing a Discord chat again for Payback?

Also, does the pre-show start in two hours from now or three?

Rutti

My network sub runs out tomorrow so I guess I'll watch Payback live today. Card doesn't look that good but it can't be worse than WM 32. If nothing else at least it's shorter.

RBH

My network sub runs out tomorrow so I guess I'll watch Payback live today. Card doesn't look that good but it can't be worse than WM 32. If nothing else at least it's shorter.

I actually think it looks like a pretty good card overall.

Aside from Ziggler/Corbin, I think all of the matches are solid

Zach

So I can't seem to find the link that someone here posted (in April) for a modern roster download for FPW returns. Anyone?

Spent the last few weeks organizing my dream wrestling game roster in Fire Pro for PSN.

It's basically the full current WWE/NXT rosters, plus nearly complete NJPW and Lucha Underground with some ROH, TNA, Indies and a good selection of classic WWF, WCW & ECW. There's lots of people here due to show up in coming months so it's a bit ahead of the current products.

I took people from various packs made by DKJM, Lord Worm and others of the Fire Pro Wreslting Arena forum

It's also got logo's and rings for Lucha Underground, WWE, WCW, ECW & New Japan.

Just move the PS3 folder (and all the folders and files inside) to the root of a usb stick, plug it into the PS3, go to PS2 save data utility and copy it from USB to replace your Fire Pro save. Slot A is my dream save while slot B is DKJM's most recent starter pack.

Get the save here

There's a bit more complicated process to keep your current save and pick and choose which wrestler's you want to add. Let me know if you need help with that and what you think if it works for ya!

Eh?

Rutti

I actually think it looks like a pretty good card overall.

Aside from Ziggler/Corbin, I think all of the matches are solid

Sure considering the injuries the card will probably deliver good matches. I just don't really care about them aside from Zayn vs Owens and the main event and the latter is just to see what swerve they do with Gallows and Anderson.

Top Bottom