• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| "Not a good thread. Not a bad thread. But THEE Thread" "

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well obviously KO is buried now

I guess we'll see him on the pre-show.

Hex

Banned
Forget good morning America, send him down to springer!
hqdefault.jpg

Intercontinental if I am not mistaken

Kuroyume

Banned
Well, at least the last match was sort of fun.

Tonight's RAW: AJ heel turn, Ziggler kick to the nuts, last match, and a load of crap

UberTag

Raw never has to be any better than it was tonight if the likes of Man God and shanafan are pleased with what we got.

WWE can coast for the next month after tonight's herculean effort.

Zack Snyder's continued career proves that some people really will just like anything for no reason

When time is insignificant, value is meaningless, and even what makes good good is irrelevant, what matters?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Raw never has to be any better than it was tonight if the likes of Man God and shanafan are pleased with what we got.

WWE can coast for the next month after tonight's herculean effort.

The matches were decent. The angles were decent. I got a few laughs out of a few of the bits. It moved at a pretty good clip. I never felt the need to turn it over nor did a I go do dishes or something so I could fast forward.

Zack Snyder's continued career proves that some people really will just like anything for no reason

When time is insignificant, value is meaningless, and even what makes good good is irrelevant, what matters?

I enjoyed half of BvS. Can't even say as much for this raw. Or many episodes of raw lately tbh

Anybody here watching that seth rollins doc on the network?

shanafan

The matches were decent. The angles were decent. I got a few laughs out of a few of the bits. It moved at a pretty good clip. I never felt the need to turn it over nor did a I go do dishes or something so I could fast forward.

I agree.

I enjoyed the opening segment, and really liked the Cena/AJ segment. The main event delivered a decent six-man tag team match.

The interaction between Rollins and Roman was comical, which made it fun to watch for me. Charlotte and Dana are a good combo, and seeing them take our Nattie was fine by me.

I don't go into Raw thinking I will be on the edge of my seat the entire show, but I enjoy what the brand presents to me.

OH, and it was nice seeing Titus came out to maybe get a slight push in a feud against Rusev.

Colocho

Banned
Why is everyone anticipating Balor's debut so much? He is, no joke, the most dull and boring guy on the roster. Yes, even worse than Roman.

Why is everyone anticipating Balor's debut so much? He is, no joke, the most dull and boring guy on the roster. Yes, even worse than Roman.

Other than the entrance he's pretty vanilla in the ring and the mic.

You'd think he'd like this show considering there was a one week heel turn swerve after a team breakup.

This is literally the third thing in his playbook after pole matches and calling women sluts.

Eh he's been fantasy booking RAW the past year or so better than what they have been presenting on TV. Also I think Road Dogg lost it on Russo cause he had the audacity to blame the agents for how bad the no selling has been.

Zach

Yaaay. OU made it to the final four in college football and basketball, and the Thunder made it to the final four in pro basketball. Yaaay.

: (

Top Bottom