• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mayweather vs McGregor World Press Tour: July 11-14, 4 Cities, Open to the Public

Why would you watch two men beating each other.

2dd.jpg

Chumley

Banned
whew. that trailer remix of gangsta's paradise really caps this one. great hype video.

"When I throw that left hook, the human skull cannot take it."

Also, that moment between Floyd and Floyd Sr.. every time there's a little glimpse at genuine human emotion from Floyd, it's powerful. Really great selection of quotes and clips.

"When I throw that left hook, the human skull cannot take it."

Also, that moment between Floyd and Floyd Sr.. every time there's a little glimpse at genuine human emotion from Floyd, it's powerful. Really great selection of quotes and clips.

Floyd has lost his edge though. You really think he'll win?

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Wow. Connor is bigger than Floyd. His head is also massive and thick. I don't think Mayweather can pull this one off.

I never get this logic...
YOu realise that just two years ago he beat one of boxings greats right? The guy nbarely touched him.

And you think he'll lose in a BOXING MATCH against an MMA fighter?

Don't be daft.

"daft" is a giveaway that you're not American.

So now we're making predictions based off of press conference's?

Not only press conferences. His voice. His mannerisms. Everything about Floyd is weak.

Chumley

Banned
I never get this logic...
YOu realise that just two years ago he beat one of boxings greats right? The guy nbarely touched him.

And you think he'll lose in a BOXING MATCH against an MMA fighter?

Don't be daft.

Someone having a different opinion than you on the outcome of a fight isn't an excuse to start hurling insults.

A vast minority of people in this thread think Floyd is going to lose, so take that as all the affirmation you need and grow the fuck up.

Someone having a different opinion than you on the outcome of a fight isn't an excuse to start hurling insults.

A vast minority of people in this thread think Floyd is going to lose, so take that as all the affirmation you need and grow the fuck up.

Oh come on you're treating "daft" as an insult?

Jindrax

"daft" is a giveaway that you're not American.

100% McGregor will win, I can't possibly beat any of that flawless argumentation, you've refuting every single point I made!

Euhm, calm down lad hahaha.
That's a bit of an extreme overreaction for not even calling someone daft but stating that he's behaving daft.
Also google what daft means, I wouldn't be so eager to mark that as an insult requiring me to "grow the fuck up", silly bugger.

Hurling the word daft at someone is like hurling candy floss at them during a fist fight. Come on now.

Because I'm a fucking savage.

Also, y'all need to watch this and tell me you're not hyped: https://youtu.be/SO6cIlxMhco

Oh mein gott that hype vid is good

whew. that trailer remix of gangsta's paradise really caps this one. great hype video.

This + the Valerian trailer has me all in on that song too

I couldn't remember what it was after watching the Valerian trailer but that specific one is on Spotify

Please don't be daft.

Can we stop this? Khabib does not lay and pray on people.

Khabib going to sit on someone? How many people have ever gotten through 3 rounds of Khabib being on them that much, nevermind 5...?

3 of his last 5 fights went the distance. I don't think I was pulling shit out of thin air by predicting it could wind up being 4 out of 6. Didn't mean to scare up any members of the "anti lay-n-pray" public relations defense force. That fight's not going to happen any time soon regardless, and you know it, so let's move on.

Don't know why people thought their promos where scripted!

If anything it would of being better if somebody scripted for Mayweather

"Yeahhhhhh!!!!"
"Yeahhhhhh!!!!"
"Yeahhhhhh!!!!"

Was Mayweather this unwitty in his other promos?

Man these guys are really selling the fight. Floyd came out of retirement because he knows it's an easy boxing match for him.
It's crazy how one-sided this will be. I think mayweather will pepper him for a few rounds just to frustrate him. The difference in skill level is ASTRONOMICAL.

dopplr

It's crazy how one-sided this will be. I think mayweather will pepper him for a few rounds just to frustrate him. The difference in skill level is ASTRONOMICAL.

At the end of the day, it's two men swinging at each other - weirder things have happened than a less experienced fighter landing a KO punch on a more experienced opponent.

Top Bottom