• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonalds making the Big Mac Smaller and Bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
McDonalds_is_making_a_major-50f139c230bab05b2d0eb4a8bcf3193d

The chain is launching a "Mac Jr" and a "Grand Mac" nationwide for a limited time in early 2017, the company said Thursday.

The Mac Jr. is a miniature version of the Big Mac with a single 1/6-pound burger patty.

The Grand Mac features 66% more beef than the regular Big Mac, an extra slice of cheese, and a larger bun.

The regular Big Mac has two 1/10-pound burger patties, three pieces of bread, and two slices of cheese, special sauce, lettuce, pickles, and onions.

"The Big Mac is a legend and a great-tasting burger with hints of pickle relish, mustard, garlic and onions," McDonald’s Chef Mike Haracz said in a statement. "We listened to our customers who told us they wanted different ways to enjoy the one-of-a-kind Big Mac taste. The classic combination of ingredients remains timeless and customers around the world continue to enjoy its signature taste."
Some customers will be able to try to burgers in advance of the national rollout. They will be available in Florida and the Pittsburgh area beginning in mid-November.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-making-major-change-big-162727383.html

Assanova

Oh. Those have been in my city for a long time now; months, maybe even a year. Didn't know that they weren't a national thing yet.

Fox318

I wish they just did a grand burger platter.

Yeah I know I can order the burger in a bowl but it would be nice if they made a more keto friendly dish.

Maybe have a lettuce wrap?

Chris R

I wish they just did a grand burger platter.

Yeah I know I can order the burger in a bowl but it would be nice if they made a more keto friendly dish.

Maybe have a lettuce wrap?

Ask for it without a bun, comes in a lettuce wrap for free. They've been doing that for years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom