• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MechWarrior Online - News and Information Thread

Woorloog

Banned
Rather IS mercs than Rasalghue... One failure of a nation that one, and most definitely not space vikings before formation of the Ghost Bear Dominion.

Woorloog

Banned
OK, so we got a problem. We cannot change the NGAF faction allegiance, nor can i change mine at all, because PGI's system is fucking awful.
Hmph. I'm not the first one to notice this, should probably rant about this on the MWO forums...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
CW start's in like December, yeah? Nah we're in no hurry.

Anyone looking to do the new Lance Challenge? I'd rather they had cbills and mechbays for a couple of the tiers. I don't really need GXP.

Woorloog

Banned
Too much work for no useful gain, the Lance Challenge.

Really disappointed the Timber Wolf, Summoner nor Mad Dog cannot carry dual arm-mounted ballistic weapons, a matter of style, not effectiveness necessarily. There is simply something cool in a big machine with low-slung rapid fire cannons. And even Hellbringer is limited to one per arm at most, quad CUAC2 might be fun (yes yes, the mech wouldn't have much armor but i don't care). Perhaps twin CUAC10 might be more useful really.

Sure this is possible with bigger mechs but they ain't heavies, though Gargoyle is close, and given its immense speed, it is really merely a super-heavy, not an assault proper. Of course, the classifications are arbitrary really. The Cicada is a big light, the Timber Wolf is a pocket assault mech (at least compared to the IS mechs), and there are other oddities too.

Shame it is going to take an eternity to get the Mad Dog and Hellbringer...

EDIT huh, ain't this odd. Bigger mechs that can actually have a ballistic weapon in each arm are rare actually. The Cataphract CTF-4X and Muromets, Jagermechs (and they're high mounted), Warhawk and Dire Wolf, IV-Four, and Hellbringer later on.

EDIT oh man... i just realized, i really want Long Tom for this game, i want to create an approximation of Hel (Loki II) B configuration which carries one... Made a similar mech in MW4 (got mouse working in it), and man it was awesome!

Talisker

Too much work for no useful gain, the Lance Challenge.

Really disappointed the Timber Wolf, Summoner nor Mad Dog cannot carry dual arm-mounted ballistic weapons, a matter of style, not effectiveness necessarily. There is simply something cool in a big machine with low-slung rapid fire cannons. And even Hellbringer is limited to one per arm at most, quad CUAC2 might be fun (yes yes, the mech wouldn't have much armor but i don't care). Perhaps twin CUAC10 might be more useful really.

Sure this is possible with bigger mechs but they ain't heavies, though Gargoyle is close, and given its immense speed, it is really merely a super-heavy, not an assault proper. Of course, the classifications are arbitrary really. The Cicada is a big light, the Timber Wolf is a pocket assault mech (at least compared to the IS mechs), and there are other oddities too.

Shame it is going to take an eternity to get the Mad Dog and Hellbringer...

EDIT huh, ain't this odd. Bigger mechs that can actually have a ballistic weapon in each arm are rare actually. The Cataphract CTF-4X and Muromets, Jagermechs (and they're high mounted), Warhawk and Dire Wolf, IV-Four, and Hellbringer later on.

EDIT oh man... i just realized, i really want Long Tom for this game, i want to create an approximation of Hel (Loki II) B configuration which carries one... Made a similar mech in MW4 (got mouse working in it), and man it was awesome!

While reading this post I couldn't help but think: I have a cataphract 4X with a STD engine and dual AC10s. It's called high noon and it wrecks...

Quad ac2s though... That's setting yourself up for disappointment.

Woorloog

Banned
I have run quad AC2 build with something, probably a Jagermech when i had one capable of doing that. Was fun but not really any more effective than dual AC2 due that stupid ghost heat. Loved dual AC2s in my Blackjack ages ago, should probably re-buy it.
Of course now i remember the Clan AC2s do not shoot many slugs... Quad CUAC5 would look cool, but can't do that with anything but a Dire Wolf, and not interested in that mech.

I'd be interested in the Cataphract and Dragon if it would get graphics overhaul, don't like non-dynamic weapons. The latter especially, have this XL360 fast fire support build planned (can't recall why i have XL360 but whatever, i need some use for it). Something like UAC5 with ERPPC, and a missile launcher for extra striking power.

EDIT Ah, yes, this thing: http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=11&l=f8459186cd0699a18faf886dd86965355f833020
SRM6 may not be that effective but i figure i'll either use it for hit and run attacks, or if i happen to lose my other weapons... or i will end up, as i usually do, in close combat and need some additional punch. Note that this build works with any Dragon, though perhaps not well with Flame.
EDIT ammo ain't in the legs as i couldn't bother moving it there. Armor distribution is not final either.

K.Jack

I run 3x AC2s on the SHD-2H sometimes. Three of them feels about perfect; I tried 4x on one of the Jagers and it wasn't for me. They heat up too fast.

Bought the Ilya on sale and hated it, and i wish i'd checked the engine caps on the other Cataphracts first. Those things are as slow as 95 ton Banshees, even maxed out.

Pulled out my IV-Four troll build, for some boosted cbill gains. 2x LB10x, 2x MLs, XL280. This thing shreds arms and legs up close. Might name it the hedge clipper. Even had a 7 kill game in it. This build is much better run on the Firebrand, btw, but the 20% more bonus is why I'm doing it.

edit: yeah I refuse to pilot mechs that don't have dynamic hardpoints. Another strike against the Phract.

Woorloog

Banned
I reckon the Centurion will get the next graphics overhaul, purely because we're getting the AH model (well, those who get it as a gift anyway, the standard version date hasn't been decided) next month, and i figure that's a "good" time to overhaul the whole chassis.
Gotta get YLW (wish there's sale for them soon) to got with the gift AH, and then some other Centurion to master them.

K.Jack

I reckon the Centurion will get the next graphics overhaul, purely because we're getting the AH model (well, those who get it as a gift anyway, the standard version date hasn't been decided) next month, and i figure that's a "good" time to overhaul the whole chassis.
Gotta get YLW (wish there's sale for them soon) to got with the gift AH, and then some other Centurion to master them.

I hear owning YLW and the AH is redundant.

If they do go dynamic on the Cents, I'll start running them. It's literally the only IS medium I've never owned. No wait, no Hunchbacks either. Those just suck.

To the bolded, did you miss the 50% off all Hero mechs sale from last month?

Woorloog

Banned
I hear owning YLW and the AH is redundant.

If they do go dynamic on the Cents, I'll start running them. It's literally the only IS medium I've never owned. No wait, no Hunchbacks either. Those just suck.

To the bolded, did you miss the 50% off all Hero mechs sale from last month?

I know YLW and AH are similar... but the latter has no energy hardpoints (probably). Also not very interested in the normal Centurions, gotta have a big gun.
D is simply expensive version (given the builds i would use) of A, and AL is meh, it lacks a cool gun.

I know last month had Hero sales, but i had no plans getting Centurions because i got those plans with the loyalty gift announcement...

The Hunchies are good really, if you know what you're doing. Not necessarily better than Centurions though, similar but a bit different really. Of course no medium is truly good or useful in MWO at the moment, many heavies offer too many benefits over mediums with no real drawbacks, and lights too tend to offer more advantages over mediums, for certain things. Jack of all trades role is simply useless in MWO, unfortunately.
Some may think the Hunchies outclassed by the Shadow Hawk... no comment on that but i have never fought a Shadow Hawk that was a dangerous enemy, unlike the rare cases where i meet a Hunchback. I figure the Shadow Hawks are simply too big, very easy to kill. (Now one might say the Hunchies are easy to kill or cripple due to that hunch, somewhat ironically i usually lose my other torso before the hunch torso... with armor remaining on the RT.)

Talisker

Finally managed to play a round today and realized again that the nova prime is still easily the deadliest mech I have in my hangar. I took one ML off each arm and slapped 4 mgs onto the side torsos. Those 10 mls will still strip off the armor of all but the heaviest mechs quick enough and while I am cooling down and vulnerable, the mgs will rip any exposed parts to shreds. Love it!

Woorloog

Banned
Right.
Looks like the new map is the end of my MWO playing. I get average 15fps on it (compared to others 25-30 which is still playable, barely), and i get this odd game temporary freezing bug (not the same as the freeze frame one) my sound glitches while at it too.
If i could choose the maps i play this would not be an issue, though the new map seems to be the kind i actually like.
Unfortunate.
Not getting a new computer anytime soon (unless i win a lottery or something) so i can't do anything this (current one is a laptop).
Fucking sucks, i have no other multiplayer game to play either.

Simply quitting (or AFKing) everytime i get the map comes up is not an option, that would deprive my team a player, and constant quits would quite likely get me a ban or something.

I could make a feedback thread on MWO forums but realistically, it won't help any. I do exceed the minimum requirements easily (they're ridiculously low really though) so strictly speaking i should be able to play the game with minimum graphics settings, or they should update the min-requirements. Hell, i can play the game everywhere else than the new map.

Does anyone know any config file tweaks that would reduce the graphical quality even more than what low settings do? I reckon there isn't anything that helps but i reckon trying something is better than giving up right away.

K.Jack

Finally managed to play a round today and realized again that the nova prime is still easily the deadliest mech I have in my hangar. I took one ML off each arm and slapped 4 mgs onto the side torsos. Those 10 mls will still strip off the armor of all but the heaviest mechs quick enough and while I am cooling down and vulnerable, the mgs will rip any exposed parts to shreds. Love it!

I hate Novas which are piloted by smart people. Fortunately I really run across one.

Right.
Looks like the new map is the end of my MWO playing. I get average 15fps on it (compared to others 25-30 which is still playable, barely), and i get this odd game temporary freezing bug (not the same as the freeze frame one) my sound glitches while at it too.
If i could choose the maps i play this would not be an issue, though the new map seems to be the kind i actually like.
Unfortunate.
Not getting a new computer anytime soon (unless i win a lottery or something) so i can't do anything this (current one is a laptop).
Fucking sucks, i have no other multiplayer game to play either.

Simply quitting (or AFKing) everytime i get the map comes up is not an option, that would deprive my team a player, and constant quits would quite likely get me a ban or something.

I could make a feedback thread on MWO forums but realistically, it won't help any. I do exceed the minimum requirements easily (they're ridiculously low really though) so strictly speaking i should be able to play the game with minimum graphics settings, or they should update the min-requirements. Hell, i can play the game everywhere else than the new map.

Does anyone know any config file tweaks that would reduce the graphical quality even more than what low settings do? I reckon there isn't anything that helps but i reckon trying something is better than giving up right away.

I've been advised that switching to DX11 fixes the issues with the new map.

Woorloog

Banned
Huh. That never occurred to me, since last i knew, DX11 didn't look better and ran worse.
Gotta try that.
Apparently this performance impact has something to do with particles, and the new map has quite a bit of those even without fighting.

K.Jack

Yeah I was freezing every single time I saw the map, like 15 of 17 times. Someone on the forum suggested the DX11 fix, and now I've played the map 5 times without a single freeze.

Woorloog

Banned
Trying the thing now. Seems to be helping with performance on other maps.
Haven't gotten the new map yet today though.

EDIT OK. Performance is better with DX11, not much but a little. And that's a first, in all other games i've used it has more negative effect than anything else.
The bad new is the new map still runs pretty badly compared to tohers, some areas (especially those with lights and flames visible) still run so badly i can't really play the map well. If i had a missile boat... but i really don't want to make one.
Perhaps they'll do an optimization pass, will make a thread about bad performance on the map at some point.

Woorloog

Banned
October Road Map:
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/173062-october-road-map/

Jump jets buffs and "nerfs": The Jump Jets will gain slight thrust boost, more JJs means better jumping turns, JJs will be fixed for Omnipods (eg the Timber Wolf S pods with JJs slots come with fixed JJs), and fall damage for mediums and lights will start later.

Clan Mechs who lose side torso will lose three heat sinks worth of heat capacity and cooling power, PGI thinks this is enough given that you're also losing the torso and an arm... Presumably they will tweak this if necessary.

Lights and mediums will get extra rewards or something.

IS mechs will gain Quirk pass, starting with "tier 5" mechs, which will get the most attention (and tier 1 won't get any). Given that Russ used the Huncback as an example, it is probably a tier 5 mech.
I reckon many IS mediums and lights are in the lower tiers, and mechs like the Jagermech are in tier 1.

EDIT Overall, i'm pleased with these. A bit careful... but that is arguably better than making drastic changes at once. As long as they adjust these fast again if necessary.
Now if i could play the new map well... :(

K.Jack

This new PGI is.... nice. I like everything in that road map. Hopefully the JJs on my mediums won't feel like I'm swimming in molasses.

Time for some T5 Quickdraw and Kintaro quirks.

Woorloog

Banned
That Transverse game PGI tried to crowdfund... It is cancelled. Was way too slow to gather money so they are just shutting it down before the deadline (and naturally returning all money).
What a surprise.

Giolon

That Transverse game PGI tried to crowdfund... It is cancelled. Was way too slow to gather money so they are just shutting it down before the deadline (and naturally returning all money).
What a surprise.

It just reminds me of the Shadow of the Eternals crowd funding failure w/ Denis Dyack. These people have to realize, that a lot of these game Kickstarters reach their success based on the reputations of those involved. You may have the best of ideas, but if you have a tarnished history, people are not going to hop on board and throw money at you, and they're certainly not going to help spread a message of optimism and positivity. Even while I don't harbor the ill-will for PGI that many seem to, I'm not surprised by this outcome at all.

You can even look at how poorly the semi-crowdfunding effort that Blackbird Interactive was making for Shipbreakers, prior to receiving the Homeworld license from Gearbox. Those guys didn't even have a bad reputation and it was going practically nowhere fast.

K.Jack

No one was funding Transverse, or any new space IP, with Star Citizen looming. Elite only made it because it's the Elite IP.

Lime

When I saw the Transverse pitch, I almost blew a gasket. Plagarism galore, missing feature-sets at first stretch goals, developer resources taken away from MW:O, a history of underachievement by Piranha, still no community warfare, etc.

I'm glad it tanked like hell.

Woorloog

Banned
You can even look at how poorly the semi-crowdfunding effort that Blackbird Interactive was making for Shipbreakers, prior to receiving the Homeworld license from Gearbox. Those guys didn't even have a bad reputation and it was going practically nowhere fast.

That got cancelled or something?
Looked interesting (but not interesting enough i'd pay for it without getting anything for money right away).

Lime

It was a F2P Facebook-gated 2D game with little to no PR or marketing presence.

Hell, Shipbreakers have been underway for so long with so many changes that I would think it has underwent and is still undergoing some development problems.

Giolon

That got cancelled or something?
Looked interesting (but not interesting enough i'd pay for it without getting anything for money right away).

The crowd funding got canceled when Gearbox gave them the license. The game is still being developed but now as an official Homeworld prequel. No status updates have been communicated on it for a while though. There was a pretty neat in-engine trailer they released though.

At the time though, I recall them only having a few hundred $100 pledges.

Wiktor

No one was funding Transverse, or any new space IP, with Star Citizen looming. Elite only made it because it's the Elite IP.

Nah. People still fund plenty of those titles, just on smaller scale and you need to bring something new to the table. Transverse seemed just like a Star Citizen clone, only worse and without the talent SC has behind it.

It's probably best course fo action for MWO - this game still needs years of work altrough when i tried recently they seem to have core gameplay somewhat balanced.

Shaitan

Neo Member
Hey KJack?

I run a splat dog as well but I dont get anything close to the numbers you posted on the last page. Any advice?

K.Jack

People whining about the 240t drop deck limit are lame. God forbid that you can drop with 4x Timber Wolves. I think the weight is perfect.

Hey KJack?

I run a splat dog as well but I dont get anything close to the numbers you posted on the last page. Any advice?

Always be attacking from an angle. If you're front and center, you're in the wrong spot and you'll soon be melted. Essentially, the Mad Dog has to be played like a medium mech. Don't let the huge damage potential make you feel like a Timber Wolf. The MD is a skirmisher, meaning you slide in, do maximum damage, then reposition before you pull aggro. Any heavy/assault you catch fighting someone else is done for, just come around the side and unleash your missiles.

Since you can put out so much damage, while runnung 89kph, you're really like a medium mech hunter. All 50/55 ton mechs are just food for this thing.

Also, if you're running the Streak 4 doggy, the new range module extends your reach to 396M, which is crazy for this many guaranteed-to-hit missiles.

Shaitan

Neo Member
Holy shit, a new MWO player on GAF?

BTW, there was some interesting stuff about Community Warfare phase 2, about dropship mode and such.
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/174133-community-warfare-phase-2-update-oct-8/

Lol. Actually found this site when looking for info on ssrms and srms and google showed me the last page+ of posts. Been playing MWO for probably close to 2 years now and I fade in and out. Ever since the clan packs tho, I play a lot more (@KJack: I also have both full clan packs). Now that I am here, it will be nice to have some people to talk about mwo with.

Will also be checking out that link

People whining about the 240t drop deck limit are lame. God forbid that you can drop with 4x Timber Wolves. I think the weight is perfect.

Always be attacking from an angle. If you're front and center, you're in the wrong spot and you'll soon be melted. Essentially, the Mad Dog has to be played like a medium mech. Don't let the huge damage potential make you feel like a Timber Wolf. The MD is a skirmisher, meaning you slide in, do maximum damage, then reposition before you pull aggro. Any heavy/assault you catch fighting someone else is done for, just come around the side and unleash your missiles.

Since you can put out so much damage, while runnung 89kph, you're really like a medium mech hunter. All 50/55 ton mechs are just food for this thing.

Also, if you're running the Streak 4 doggy, the new range module extends your reach to 396M, which is crazy for this many guaranteed-to-hit missiles.

I will try this, thank you. I will admit. While I have been playing for a long time, I am only so-so. My biggest issue seems to be that I was often primarily a heavy brawler pilot (who only plays solo) so I have a really bad tendency to want to rush the close combat.

For those that care, I was originally a cat pilot (soooooooo many hours in the k2 and later in my jester << which sadly sucks something awful now) and then adopted shadowhawks and jenners. Now a days its all about the clans, but I have been all over the spectrum there, trying to get them all to elite tier and so havent gotten that skilled with any of them.

Shaitan

Neo Member
So that advice was very helpful. Saw a significant jump in my scores this weekend with my best game peaking over 1100. Thanks!

K.Jack

So that advice was very helpful. Saw a significant jump in my scores this weekend with my best game peaking over 1100. Thanks!

Great It's a good mech, once you get the feel for it

I'm not a pro level player either, imo, as I've only been playing for like 3 or 4 months. Me and the Mad Dog just clicked. Other than that, I only play mediums. The Griffin and Stormcrow are my strongest mechs overall.

Shaitan

Neo Member
for the splat dog, what two mech modules would u suggest?

I was thinking these four are the most useful:
Advance Target Decay
Radar Deprivation
Seismic Sensor
360 Target Retention

K.Jack

for the splat dog, what two mech modules would u suggest?

I was thinking these four are the most useful:
Advance Target Decay
Radar Deprivation
Seismic Sensor
360 Target Retention

I take Radar Derp and Seismic on everything. The combo is just too strong.

also, what is everyones thoughts on the new IS quirks and tier list?

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/173062-october-road-map/

scroll down

The tier list isn't 100% accurate but I am glad some of my favorite mechs are T3 and lower.

I didn't expect the quirks to be so substantial. I'm hoping the Trebs, Kintaros, and Quickdraws get some serious love.

Shaitan

Neo Member
I take Radar Derp and Seismic on everything. The combo is just too strong.

really? huh I figured the other two might be better because of streak lock

The tier list isn't 100% accurate but I am glad some of my favorite mechs are T3 and lower.

I didn't expect the quirks to be so substantial. I'm hoping the Trebs, Kintaros, and Quickdraws get some serious love.

yeah, my biggest hope was some love for the jester. im not sure buffing large laser will be enough to save it.

Talisker

I spoke to K.Jack about this in the ingame chat the other day, there's something about the upcoming Community Warfare that makes a control freak like me kinda uneasy:

I only just realized that I will only be able to take IS OR Clan mechs into the fight depending on which faction I'm in. Ideally I would have different weight classes at my disposal to maximize drop limits. I'm now worried that CW will make other gamemodes look to shallow and I will be limited to half my mechs...

I have spent over a year building up my mech arsenal with a nice selection of mastered mechs all of which have their own personality to me and their own roles. If I had known CW would be organized like this (which makes sense from a lore standpoint I have to admit...) I would have spent my funds very differently.

K.Jack

really? huh I figured the other two might be better because of streak lock

yeah, my biggest hope was some love for the jester. im not sure buffing large laser will be enough to save it.

Neither module keeps weapon lock outside of LOS, so I don't see the point.

I spoke to K.Jack about this in the ingame chat the other day, there's something about the upcoming Community Warfare that makes a control freak like me kinda uneasy:

I only just realized that I will only be able to take IS OR Clan mechs into the fight depending on which faction I'm in. Ideally I would have different weight classes at my disposal to maximize drop limits. I'm now worried that CW will make other gamemodes look to shallow and I will be limited to half my mechs...

I have spent over a year building up my mech arsenal with a nice selection of mastered mechs all of which have their own personality to me and their own roles. If I had known CW would be organized like this (which makes sense from a lore standpoint I have to admit...) I would have spent my funds very differently.

Now I understand why people put their IS/Clan mechs on separate accounts. Wish I'd thought of that.

Shaitan

Neo Member
tbh tho, since I got my clan mechs, I have only played IS if I wanted to use my jenner (need my speed) or a 3 ac2 shadowhawk. Havent touched any of the others.

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but cant Mercenary Companies play for either side?

K.Jack

tbh tho, since I got my clan mechs, I have only played IS if I wanted to use my jenner (need my speed) or a 3 ac2 shadowhawk. Havent touched any of the others.

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but cant Mercenary Companies play for either side?

Nope, you're either an IS Merc or a Clan Loyalist.

Also, new IS Resistance Mech pack!

kzexjnp.jpg

Panther, Enforcer, Grasshopper, Zeus

Woorloog

Banned
Well that is quite surprising. I mean, i figured they were planning some kind of IS pack due to the feedback on the Clan Wave 2 pack but that...
I'm positively surprised: I happen to like the Enforcer. The rest, not so much, though the Grasshopper isn't terrible, it is quirky and i like that. Or would, if there was stock-mech mode.

I figure the Panther will be pretty weak light, given its slow base speed (64kph), so its max engine will be low, unless it gets some speed quirks.

EDIT I'd take Charger over Zeus though. Nothing better than slow-ass Assault-class scout mech with pitiful 5 small lasers.

EDIT like MWO Forum-users have noted, the Enforcer has only two variants in current timeline. I wonder what PGI will do about that, tweak the progression system or create a brand new variant? The latter is not impossible really, there are tweaked variants in the game already: the Hellbringer prime, a Cicada variant (can't remember which but one had originally MGs in its legs, not torso like in MWO).
EDIT Oh, and thinking about the Enforcer, it might end up being better than the Centurion: It has jump jets and flexible arm-mounted weapons. OTOH, it won't make a good zombie.

EDIT ah, i found the third variant. The Enforcer's fluff indicates there's a variant without the small laser, replacing it with extra ammo. This seems to require removal of a jump jet. So, all PGI has to do is to name this variant, and they will have a semi-canonical variant to satisfy the 3-variant progression.

K.Jack

Yeah I'm not blown away by these mechs. Probably won't buy this pack.

We are literally out of decent light and medium IS mechs for this 3049-3050 timeline.

Would've preferred the Assassin though.

Shaitan

Neo Member
was really excited to see this, great to see the IS getting something to be excited about.

Also just another reason to love the new and improved PGI. They are finally getting ready to release CW and are cranking out mechs very quickly it feels like. They definitely are renewing my faith in them

but yeah, I dont think I will buy (clan mechs ftw!) unless they are able to convince me when they release more details

Woorloog

Banned
The Enforcer should be a decent medium, if not special (it is going to depend on its hitboxes quite a bit), and i'm pretty sure there are still others that are fine (especially in the 40-ton class, which was, once again, skipped).
Of course, given how MWO works, a medium can only be decent, at most, no matter what you do, i think. Lights at least can do hit and run attacks, mediums need to sacrifice too much tonnage if they want good enough speed, and anything else heavies can do better.

It is very sad the mediums are such bad class in MWO, even though they should be the most common mech class in Battletech.
Not that they're that wonderful in BT itself, especially since the proliferation of faster 5/8 (run speed of 84ph) heavies (and other speed enhancers), though they do have their niches. Unfortunately those niches do not exist in MWO (where speed and firepower are needed).

Talisker

Dear GAF

Yes, the realization about CW's nature has shaken me. I'm a clanner at heart. Ghost Bear, to be precise. I cannot fight for the IS. I cannot go back to IS-mechs... :( Do I seriously have to leave the unit in order to follow my heart? Oh the agony, oh the first world problems. It might come to that once that mode drops. I am so sorry, gaf.

Woorloog

Banned
No need to leave, IF PGI will enable faction changing.

Though i figure i'll scrap our guild soon as i don't play much at the moment. And in-case we need to re-do it to change the faction.
Though i will note i have no particular interest in joining the Clans, not until i can get a Vulture. And might not even then, i figure i'm a IS pilot no matter what.

Top Bottom