• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet The Knights Of The Order: 1886

Can't wait for mustache physics.

TomSelleckJimmyMustachesGif2-thumb-350x197-15069.gif

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I thought Lafayette looked like this

ACIII-Lafayette.png

Dang it Assassin's Creed! You lied to me about history!

hal9001

Banned
Malory-smallx.jpg

Name: Sebastian Malory
Alias: Sir Percival

In Ready At Dawn’s story, the title of Sir Percival belongs to a man named Sebastian Malory. Enthusiasts of Arthurian lore may recall that Sir Thomas Malory is the 15th century author of the original Le Morte d’Arthur. In The Order, the gray-bearded Malory is the most seasoned warrior in Galahad’s squad. Malory acts as a trustworthy mentor to Galahad and personifies The Order’s noble agenda to protect the people of London. Malory and Galahad share joint tempered loyalty to The Order, and are close friends because of it.

Looks like Viggo Mortensens Freud form the film A Dangeruos Method:

The characters in The Order look classier than your average video game characters, and on top of that they also look like complete badasses. I like it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The GameInformer preview pushed this up past Infamous and Destiny as my most wanted game on PS4. Can't wait to see this in action.

i know it gets brought up here and there, but really, how is that page supposed to get clicks if you copy/paste everything from there?

on topic: love all three supporting characters and their design so far. hopefully voice actors are good too.

ShinMaruku

How is Lafayette alive in 1886?

Knights live for centuries. Look at it like Dresden Files. Dresden's grand dad was around for the French and Indian War in the books. Also played with is Dresden's apprentice had the hots for him but since they will live over 300 years she can wait :p

So Yeah don't try to compare these knights with humans.

SpecDotSign

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the link, Shinobi.

Forbidden love.
Mentor like character.
Knight in training - I can't wait for the moment his alias will be determined!

Can't freaking wait.
...Star Wars?! Star Wars.
Lol probably not enough info yet to call it that. Still pumped about this game.

DieH@rd

Banned
Probably missed it in the OP, but can someone explain why they have names and aliases or whatever?

They are members of the order that was founded by King Arthur to battle supernatural threat of half breeds. Original knights used magical "black water" to life for centuries, but they are not immortal.

Whenever one knight dies, another takes his place and his name. Same as:
Phantom_TEASER.jpg

:)

i-Lo

Imagine if one of the knights (does not have to be one of these three) goes rogue and assumes the identity of Jack the Ripper when he/she is no longer able to differentiate between human and half breeds (as a form of schizophrenia courtesy of life extending drug).

Top Bottom