• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MegaCon 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
header2.jpg

The time is upon us again, true believers. MegaCon 2009 is upon us!

When: February 27 - March 1st
Where: Orange County Convention Center- Hall D

Further info

------------------

Any Florida area GAF'ers attending or... *gasp*... exhibiting?
I'll be showing there with a couple of books in 17B. Stop by if you're feelin' froggy.

Koshiba

I'll be going but only to hang out with friends. I'll have to keep myself away from the dealers room because I have no money this year. :( I wasn't going to go this year because of my money situation but a friend offered me a place to stay in Orlando at their place and to pay for my ticket so I figured I'd at least go to hang out with some people. GAF meet up? :lol

Mr Cheez said:
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccosplaythread?

Not yet. Check back next monday though. It's become a pretty big con for cosplay.

[QUOTE-Koshiba]I'll be going but only to hang out with friends. I'll have to keep myself away from the dealers room because I have no money this year. :( I wasn't going to go this year because of my money situation but a friend offered me a place to stay in Orlando at their place and to pay for my ticket so I figured I'd at least go to hang out with some people. GAF meet up? [/QUOTE]

Sure, why not. Feel free to stop by anytime. If there's a few people going, maybe we could go get something to eat after the show one day. I'll even cover you for an appetizer
eat cheap

Hmm...didn't know it was in FL. I live like 15 minutes away. Maybe I'll head over. Never been to one before.

It's a pretty cool show. A lot bigger on vendor stuff and costumes than it used to be back when my college sponsored it. There are some mainstream guys around, but Indy books still have a huge presence.

If you can prove you're a GAFfer and you stop by the table, I'll even give you a free sketch
of my choosing

Koshiba

I might have to stop by for a free sketch. :) I like that kind of stuff. Will be hard to meet up though since sooo many people there. :( If I can navigate my way to your area I'll try to say hello. I won't be in costume this year though, so random red hair chick #457

PacoDG

Pics from Friday.

I had a lot more, but the camera I was using sucked and ended up deleting/not using ones that were too blurry (so if you see a blurry pic, remember there were ones that were far worse).

I got another camera after, so my Saturday and Sunday pictures will be posted soon enough and are much better quality.

Wish I had seen this thread before, would have checked out your table KidGalactus and did some made up GAF hand shake or something. Do you got a web site for your books?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom