• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Messi is the GOAT

A hat trick to save Argentina’s WC qualifying hopes. Really the greatest to ever play.

Meanwhile Ronaldo today tripping over himself and trying too hard to score. Amazing what happens when the entire squad isn’t set up for him to score tap-ins vs. heavyweights like Getafe.

b037df079ca328b196300f3a24816e9c.jpg

Kyoufu

Without Messi, Argentina would be nothing.

If he had taken the Spain offer he'd have 3 world cups by now.

MrS

Banned
Nope. Cristiano is still the best. HMU when Messi wins a trophy with Argentina.

Amazing what happens when the entire squad isn't set up for him to score tap-ins vs. heavyweights like Getafe.
Messi with his hat-trick vs that renowned heavyweight team Ecuador.

Mesousa

Banned
Against the mighty mighty Equador. Whose best Striker dropped dead 3 years ago, and who were eliminated and had nothing to play for.

Messi sure is awesome.....

A hat trick to save Argentina’s WC qualifying hopes. Really the greatest to ever play.

Meanwhile Ronaldo today tripping over himself and trying too hard to score. Amazing what happens when the entire squad isn’t set up for him to score tap-ins vs. heavyweights like Getafe.

Are we really calling him the GOAT bc of a World Cup qualifier? Can we wait until he actually wins the trophy? At least Ronaldo won the Euro despite your obvious Messi vs. Ronaldo baiting.

Are we really calling him the GOAT bc of a World Cup qualifier? Can we wait until he actually wins the trophy? At least Ronaldo won the Euro despite your obvious Messi vs. Ronaldo baiting.
I never said he was the GOAT because of a WC qualifier. I just thought today’s display was a good time to remind everyone in case they forgot.

Brinbe

LMAO @ going after Ronnie after his dominating Euros.I mean, really? Deluded stan-ass Messi loving motherfuckers out there

mavo

Banned
He really is, but not because of today.

And it seems weird shitting on Cristiano because Ronaldo 4 years ago also scored a hat-trick to send Portugal to the World Cup against a better team in a playoff draw (Ecuador was already eliminated today)

Qvoth

i'm a messi fan
shame to say this but he's unlikely to win the wc, this one or the next, he's just born in the wrong country

c ron shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread, he has an even lesser chance of ever winning the wc with portugal, hell i'd be surprised if portugal ever reaches wc grand finals

Top Bottom