• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising is coming to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterOdin

Nice to see that developers/publishers sees PC as a viable income source/platform.

Hope more will follow suit.
I'm looking at you Dragon Dogma!

Jawmuncher

Anyone who beats this on the highest difficulty with KB/M must be a god. Can't see how parrying would work well with WASD

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Bumping this thread to ask:

Are there any news concerning the PC version? I remember them saying it'll come "soon", but since then it has been suspiciously quiet.

I sure as hell hope so. I am still waiting with my eyes on the ps3 version. I would absolutely love to play this on PC though.

Lets hope they don't pull a stealh cancel.

GenoZStriker

Neo Member
How on earth would you play this game with a keyboard mouse setup? Or is a controller required?

Controller or you use the standard keys for action games. WASD to move, Right Click for normal, Left Click for high, SpaceBar to jump. If they have keybinding then it should be fairly easy.

I doubt it actually releases on PC. I'm calling vaporware on this. They probably got their definition of "soon" is from valve & 3D realms dictionary

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone who beats this on the highest difficulty with KB/M must be a god. Can't see how parrying would work well with WASD

It doesn't really work well with a joystick so it wouldn't be much different. :p

People play DMC4 on keyboard. I don't think there's anything harder execution wise in Rising than that game.

If anything mouse might make some of the weapon VR missions easier.

I doubt it actually releases on PC. I'm calling vaporware on this. They probably got their definition of "soon" is from valve & 3D realms dictionary

I think it's coming. I just don't think it was ever in the cards until after the game released on console. and these things take time. Especially if they're to be done right.

Momentary

Banned
Hell, with KOF XIII making it to Steam, I'm pretty sure this will come, eventually. I think they are making a proper port with some oh' dem good graphic sliders with higher res textures for dat maximum fidelity yo.

Atruvius

You should all start pestering Konami's twitter accounts or PG's about when the game's releasing. I tried asking two different accounts but neither answered. I also asked Hideki Kamiya who told me to ask Atsushi Inaba and Kenji Saito and neither of them answered. :(

PureGone

Banned
Why when it was officially stated that it was going to? It's not like there's a high percentage of games that get announced then cancelled. It happens, but why with this one?

we havent head anything about it and it really shouldn't have taken this long

solarus

I've given up hope on this port, was probably cancelled. How can you say it's coming "soon" and 3 months later no news. 360 version it is then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom