• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes |OT| Kaz, I'm already a demo

Endo Punk

wjbtux.gif

I... don't see what's so special about this gif. The attack animations don't flow into each other and what's with the slo-mo on the final attack? Not feeling it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
This is no MGS 4 OT, but it's bloodly brilliant in it's own right.
Thank goodness, those kind of OPs are so bloated and ridiculous. We need less PR temples like that around here, be more creative like this one.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Why we can't pre order it on PSN :(

spikex

Banned
Why dont they put the Shinkawa art cover as the main one and the other CGI one as an alternative? Wouldnt people be more inclined to buy the game if they see the beautiful art instead of the regular cover?

KJRS_1993

Why dont they put the Shinkawa art cover as the main one and the other CGI one as an alternative? Wouldnt people be more inclined to buy the game if they see the beautiful art instead of the regular cover?

Sadly not mate :(
With that being said, I am going to be flipping my cover from the word go.
If it's on the PAL box anyway!

Top Bottom