• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes |OT| Kaz, I'm already a demo

Yen

Snake is a real human being.
HIDEO_KOJIMA ‏@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN
Nicolas Winding Refn came to see me all the way from Denmark to London. Overwhelmed! We talked over creation. FIST!

Bie_ilqCUAAj-gP.jpg

Mesharey

I finished the mission in 1 hour and 17 minutes (I bought the game for $60 :(, will sell it soon for shops here for $40)
There's no reversible cover in the European PS4 version.
Edit: PS4 version size is 4GB.

MilkBeard

I put down some money on a preorder today at Gamestop for the PS4 version. The $30 reduced price definitely didn't hurt my decision. :)

Excited for that day, because I'm picking up FF X HD as well.

Beatrix

So I heard this game is approximately 2 hours long main mission wise? Is this true? Can anyone verify how much "content" is in here to play? Really debating on getting this.

wonder why this isnt up for preorder on psn yet, thinking it might not be a day 1 digital for some reason. Anyone know if they have confirmed that it will be?

Cubed

If the PS4 version gets the reversible cover I may seriously think about buying it.

Still, the game feels so much like an extended demo that going digital just feels right. Plus, I still have the $10 PSN cash I got when I bought the PS4. So digital would only be $20.

Darn art!!! I was all set for digital. Now I'm conflicted.

nns3d

Dammit I was on tumblr and someone posted screens of
Kojima's cameo lol.
Looks like nowhere is safe :/

One more week.

Is it true that the game has no platinum trophy?

Does not change anything on my preorder but I love to plat a game I know I will love :(

N30RYU

Is it true that the game has no platinum trophy?

Does not change anything on my preorder but I love to plat a game I know I will love :(

In the 360/ONE have 1000G so should have a platinum trophy in PS3/PS4...

It's up now for PS3 and is Day 1 Digital: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...roes/cid=UP0101-NPUB31318_00-MAINGAME00000000

Already downloaded the theme and now I'm just waiting for March18...gonna be a long 6 days.
Why not the PS4 version too?

DXPett1

No Platinum shows how small this game really is. That said, day 1 digital for me. Shame you cannot preorder digitally on the PS4

N30RYU

No Platinum shows how small this game really is. That said, day 1 digital for me. Shame you cannot preorder digitally on the PS4

How is that have no platinum? the 360/One version have 1000G. Who said it have no platinum?

Ok, I've seen a video of the trophies in the PS3 version... can't believe it... tought if a game had 1000G=platinum

SJRB

Gold Member
The Outer Heaven Network guys on Twitch are in the middle of yet another MGS marathon. Finishing up MGS3 now and then moving on to Peace Walker. It will be a full story walkthrough, so if you're interested in Peace Walker's story but don't have the time to play it between now and next week I can highly recommend checking out the stream.

Lots of extras will be shown too in terms of backstory via all the casette tape recordings.

ZeroX03

Banned
FYI, I'm playing on the PS3 version. I was under the impression that all PS4 and XB1 games were to have Platinum trophies / 1000 gamerscore, so maybe the PS4 version has a Platinum.

Man what do i do???

Ps3, or ps4

Note: i dont have a ps4...but that smoothness

I'm getting PS3 version now because I know I'll accidentally spoil myself reading GAF if I don't play right away. Plus it's metal gear, so I have to have it now.

I already know I'll also be buying the PS4 version the day I decide to buy a PS4. There just honestly isn't a single game that will justify a PS4 purchase for me right now

Really disappointing about the platinum. I just assumed it had one when I saw the 1000G.

Edit: didn't they patch in the entire trophy set for MGS4? Maybe that will happen here

Top Bottom