• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS: The Phantom Pain Digital Day 1 Bundle up for preorder on the Xbox Store

Theorry

Not sure if its preload also yet.
Edit:

Yep. I bought it a few hours ago and just started pre-loading.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...1-Bundle/f59a8a76-0fb5-40d9-8c15-18dff4213eb0

This bundle includes:

Cardboard Box (Wetland)
All new, highly detailed Wetland Cardboard Box for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.

Fatigues (Blue Urban)
All new, highly detailed Blue Urban Fatigues for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.

Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver)
All new, highly detailed Silver Personal Ballistic Shield for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.

Adam-ska Special
All new, highly detailed weapon, Adam-ska Special, for METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN.

METAL GEAR ONLINE: XP BOOST
This item increases the amount of XP you can acquire in METAL GEAR ONLINE. 1 per account.

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN
Ushering in a new era for the METAL GEAR franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain, will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions.

Wubbys

I really hope this game has a good metal gear story. I already know the sandbox will be incredible.

Top Bottom