• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft working with Vavle for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

djjinx2

Vavle, so Microsoft has been making their own female lady part accessories? Based Phil..

vajazzle.jpg

Dazraell

As I mentioned in one of other threads, anytime you see a dumbass on twitter using some weirdass emojis like green checkmarks or police sirens alongside words "Exclusive rumor", it's always worth to take it with a grain of salt. In majority of these cases the rumor is made up

Quasicat

As much as I want this, this is amateur hour when it comes to fakes. The reflection on the computer screen has a ton of reasons to know that this is not real.

skit_data

Saw that post and immediately called BS. I'm not an expert but afaik you can't just throw builds of a game built for PC into a console willy nilly.

I guess Xbox is slightly closer to a PC build than any of the other consoles but they are still fundamentaly different in how they operate.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’m hoping it’s native support for gamepass on deck.

I already use my deck more than my other devices due to work travel, and adding in 100+ games I can mess with at anytime would be even more reason for me to play.

Fingers crossed that’s what this is.

Topher

Gold Member
I’m hoping it’s native support for gamepass on deck.

I already use my deck more than my other devices due to work travel, and adding in 100+ games I can mess with at anytime would be even more reason for me to play.

Fingers crossed that’s what this is.

This isn't anything. Just some guy on twitter trying to pass off a four year old tweet as some breaking news.

Regardless, only thing that remotely makes sense to me as far as Game Pass and Steam is something like what EA is doing with EA Play. Microsoft could conceivably make a streaming Linux app, but I can't see them porting their games to Linux.

BS rumor. Community noted. Lol.

I don't doubt that Steam will eventually be on Xbox systems/devices...but I use systems/devices very specifically not "consoles" because by the time it happens Xbox consoles won't be their business model for gaming hardware going forward. They're going to become PC-based gaming devices running Windows with an Xbox console UI frontend

Sure this is fake, but I did think to myself if the steam deck can run an emulator to play pc games then surely that same emulator can be run in the series consoles too.

Whos pc screen is that? And why are they using mac os? Valve employees would use Windows or linux, Microsoft employees would be using Windows. Maybe Geoff, but I doubt it. Anyone who actually plays or develops PC games is not on a mac. That looks like some youtuber or "journalist". I smell fake.

danklord

Gold Member
Steam Link to Xbox would be a great feature. This is how you play Horizon on a Series X.

Last edited:

phant0m

Series consoles as steam machines would be cool but not likely.
I would love being able to install Holo (SteamDeck OS) on my XSX. I give chances of that happening 0.00001% though

If I _had_ to speculate more realistically I would say chances are better of an XboxOS (stripped back Windows) for portables/gaming that they want to have Steam support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom