• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Migos' "Bad And Boujee" Hits #1 On Billboard Hot 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damerman

Was boujee an actual word before this song or are people just making up words these days?

cf5c50df-a982-418b-b594-54f43a5ea96e.gif

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Cant understand posts like this.

Me neither. I love hip-hop and can't stand this. Amazing how a genre of music can have many different styles eh?

I'll never understand rock because Nirvana and Queen are exactly the same.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
To keep it real I hated this song when it came out because the Uzi verse is really that bad. I knew the hook would get stuck in my head but I wasn't listening to it often.

But it kept showing up on my YT recommendations these past few weeks, so I got back into it, coincidentally it exploded in popularity in the mainstream during that same period of time too.

Now though?

RUN WITH THAT SACK CALL ME BOOBIE
WHEN IM ON STAGE SHOW ME BOOBIES

daffy

Banned
You can definitely tell who the realist motherfuckers are when this song comes on vs. the dweebs that sat in high school and stared blankly ahead whenever a black person would go off script

Not into it personally though.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
You can definitely tell who the realist motherfuckers are when this song comes on vs. the dweebs that sat in high school and stared blankly ahead whenever a black person would go off script

Hahaha what the fuck is this post?

Jesus Christ this thread.

good lord these threads are becoming parodies of themselves

Glass Rebel

To keep it real I hated this song when it came out because the Uzi verse is really that bad. I knew the hook would get stuck in my head but I wasn't listening to it often.

But it kept showing up on my YT recommendations these past few weeks, so I got back into it, coincidentally it exploded in popularity in the mainstream during that same period of time too.

Now though?

RUN WITH THAT SACK CALL ME BOOBIE
WHEN IM ON STAGE SHOW ME BOOBIES

ice one my neck I'm the coolest
hop out the suicide with the uuuuuuzi

Gorillaz

Migos greatest weapon are the ad libs they put on each track. Shit has me dying

But yea the beat ain't even that great metro going to get to that overexposed to the point of parody level soon

g859

Watching them do it during freestyles and whatnot is hilarious. One has the flow/ lyrics and the other two are doing sound effects/ad libs and it slays me.

SgtCobra

mumble-m-mumble-m-mumble *BRRRAP* mumble-m-mumble-m-mumble *SQUARK* mumble-m-mumble-m-mumble *QUEEF*

Notto disu shitto agen.
You know what mumbling is right?
This is not mumbling.

Even me, someone who's native language is not English (and I'm pretty bad at it to make matters worse) can understand what they're saying.

The best in the game right now.

LionPride

Banned
I wish we could have one rap thread without people bringing up RTJ because that's all they know.
Peeps on Gaming Side don't even know who or what RTJ is, someome said it earlier, but RTJ is what some use to introduce themselves in as someone who likes rap. But that's all they listen to...

Blueingreen

Migos are like my guilty pleasure you can't take the shit they say seriously like this masterpiece..

"So please do not try to run game on me
I'm not a Playstation
Please do not try to run game on me
I'm not a 360"

Pure entertainment, finally Hip Hop has it's answer Motley Crue.

akira28

That moment when you realize that members of the proletariat have given up on revolution and seek to be recognized as part of the bourgeoisie

Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

i mean, who really wants to be proletariat?

"I wanna work hard all mah life and die before my time."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom