• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitomo |OT| A new way of COMMUnication

The app has crashed a few times doing simple things, and the sporadic loading sucks, but this little app is so charming and fun.

edit: Oh, top of page. I should post something then.

-shadow-

edc4d762f520c95f1df6e42ske.jpg

Eheheheheheh!

bjork

I'm assuming the load is heavy right now, it's been chugging a bit for me compared to yesterday. I guess that's to be expected, though?

B00TE

So instead of working, I started added a bunch of folks. Will continue to follow and add in-game throughout the day.

El Odio

Banned
Went down the twitter list and basically followed everyone, no clue how to add myself to it though. Feel free to follow back!

Glix

I made my non gamer co worker install it just so i could get the face to face friend mission done. She keeps complaining about the battery use lol.

MK_768

lol I give up trying to get miitomo to connect to my twitter. No clue what's wrong. Nobody else seems to be having my issue so that's just not helpful. What a waste of time tbh.

wishdom

Not sure why they went as far as detecting rooted phones, but I finally got it to work..
xposed framework + RootCloak

AdanVC

Can I download the app even if I'm from Mexico? Wanna try this so bad :(

Edit: Doesn't even appear when I search it on the AppStore. Sigh.

Mexico isn't in the 1st wave Miitomo release country

Well that's bullshit. At first I thought "Oh well, they have to localize the app into Spanish" but then I read Spain has the game already! What gives? It's already available in Spanish! With a few tweaks here and there they could've released it in all of Latin America (sans Brazil) at the same time.

Meh.

Okay, I will stop adding friends for now in Miitomo. I used the app for three hours and two and ahalf of those hours was just tapping the friend request buttons all the time. ALL THE TIME!

This is getting ridiculous.
I hope Nintendo will patch in some kind of "accept all friend requests" or "send everyone friend requests". Would save a lot of my time.

MK_768

lol I give up trying to get miitomo to connect to my twitter. No clue what's wrong. Nobody else seems to be having my issue so that's just not helpful. What a waste of time tbh.

lol nevermind. I'm stupid. My lack of updating my phone to iOS 9.3 was the problem. Twitter is @MDL_101

mattp

when you create miifotos are they automatically shared in everyone's miitomo "feed"?
theres a share button that just does external shares
are all your miifotos just public to everyone within the app?

mr_chun

Oh good, you can add mutual friends and not just Twitter friends. That makes things much easier.

I'm at the point though where a lot of the "friends of friends" are like "Bob" or "Michael" with really generic looking Miis. So it's like... I don't know who you are lol.

ChrisD

Ce48e3iUsAQaAnW.jpg

I'm already beyond amused by this.

Did you actually get a tomato as a random item, or is that something you can buy? If you randomly got a tomato I think fate is speaking.

I don't have space on my iPhone/Pod to download lol. In saying that, do you need mobile to use this app, or does just plain Wi-Fi work? My iPhone doesn't have any service, so it's basically a glorified iPod Touch. If you need service I guess space doesn't matter anyways.

Is there a "follow all" button for the miitomo gaf twitter account. I don't want to endlessly scroll down the list of followers and follow all of them

Top Bottom