• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Wookieomg

Can someone tell me what I need to do to re-roll on iOS? The OP had instructions for Android only, it seemed. I'm assuming I just go in to my Settings and fiddle with something, but unsure what exactly. Thanks!

And also, the twitter code that went out yesterday... Is that re-usable each time we re-roll? Or just the first?

Neo Dark

Can someone tell me what I need to do to re-roll on iOS? The OP had instructions for Android only, it seemed. I'm assuming I just go in to my Settings and fiddle with something, but unsure what exactly. Thanks!

And also, the twitter code that went out yesterday... Is that re-usable each time we re-roll? Or just the first?

Everytime you reroll you can use it again. And I believe uninstalling and reinstalling should do the trick on iOS. If not there's a way but it's a bit long and I have to look it up again

AwShucks

Got an ss so stuck with that because I just wanted to play. In chapter 2 and it's really addicting though I wish level ups came quicker. I love positioning my party. I often will move one guy three or four times by dragging another party member past. Makes setting up attacks a lot more open ended.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Woah just did mg first metal zone! Damn you get mad exp in there! Def will help when I play more of chapter 4 tomorrow.

Also the music is soooo good in that zone and this game as a whole. Uemtasu is a musical savant!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Good for them. I forget, what were the download incentives/"stretch goal" looking things again?

Stretch Goals

200k is up next

Hideo Minaba, the artist responsible for legendary beasts like Bahamut, will create original new character illustrations. These new characters will even be able to change job classes!

* Please note that characters, new features, and others are not added to Terra Battle as soon as the target number of downloads achivement. We will announce the progress through in-game information or the official site.

Hige

Yep, uninstalling and reinstalling does the trick! :)
If you have access to a computer, you can use iTools/iFunbox/iExplorer to delete savedata.bin from the documents folder if you don't get good rolls. Saves bandwidth and it's faster than deleting and redownloading.

Neo Dark

If you have access to a computer, you can use iTools/iFunbox/iExplorer to delete savedata.bin from the documents folder if you don't get good rolls. Saves bandwidth and it's faster than deleting and redownloading.

Yeah that's what I was referring too. Sadly the problem with that method is you need a computer and is a bit more troublesome. Shame iOS doesn't just have a delete data option like Android but I would recommend that method if you are tight on bandwith just like how I don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling on Android for the same reason.

AwShucks

We need that 900k cause I want to download that OST NOW!!!!!!!!

The soundtrack goal is annoying since it doesn't require much more effort and it's the one I REALLY want. Hopefully some day!

Loving this game and addicted to it. Might even spend a few bucks on it just to show support.

anaron

The soundtrack goal is annoying since it doesn't require much more effort and it's the one I REALLY want. Hopefully some day!

Loving this game and addicted to it. Might even spend a few bucks on it just to show support.
Not really sure how it's annoying considering it will be free based on the number on free downloads of this game.

anaron

Goli I've screencapped the download goals if you want to add it to the OP. I think it's probably important that it's featured to let folks know what simply downloading this free game can go towards.

SBliQGU.jpg

GQhxslH.jpg

jntLrQI.jpg

B2hTOHH.jpg

up6g7gz.jpg

OeX2IVN.jpg

fi22rA5.jpg

sHuFziF.jpg

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I feel XP gains are kinda low as it is, taking advantage of the metal zone (and getting tokens to access it out of the free period) might end up pretty important. Still, the base gameplay is the bomb.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So anyone else over 20 rerolls? Im about to say fuck it and take the next S I get.

Took me two rerolls, but A's are very usable too, if you get an A or S healer, I'd say go for it.

Halfway through chapter 6, having a lot of fun with the game. I like having to plan to dodge the enemies' attacks, and bosses usually have interesting mechanics to deal with. But I'm getting new characters really slowly though.

Shizuka

We need to hit that 900k stretch goal already. I downloaded once on my iPad and will do the same on my Nexus 4 when it gets released in Brazil.

orioto

Good Art™
My concern with the game is that i after 3 chapters i couldn't get any job update cause some objects are just not available, is this normal ? Am i missing something ?

It's already not super easy with my crappy characters..

Everyone is talking about that metal zone place but i can't go cause i don't have a metal card something something..

I watched the trailer or video thingy on Google Play and.. it kind of reminds me of Tetra Master.

Is... that kind of what it's like?

My concern with the game is that i after 3 chapters i couldn't get any job update cause some objects are just not available, is this normal ? Am i missing something ?

It's already not super easy with my crappy characters..

Everyone is talking about that metal zone place but i can't go cause i don't have a metal card something something..

i could go there twice last night. I have no idea how and i have shitty characters as well. I think i will do that reroll exploit :/

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
The regular metal zone is open right now on the world map for a 100 minutes.

The one you're talking about is in the arena and requires token but I don't know how to get those.

orioto

Good Art™
i could go there twice last night. I have no idea how and i have shitty characters as well. I think i will do that reroll exploit :/

I could go just right now actually lol!
But there are two thing. The metal zone on the map, which seems to be available randomly. And the special arena metal zone which needs a special object.

Yeah Mistouze indeed :p

Idk about all of you, but I find this milestone system kind of brilliant. I did my part and got some friends hooked on this game as well. We have to hit that 900k!

Top Bottom