• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6a0120a6dde087970b017d3c81a670970c-pi

He didn't even trade Papelbon. What a moron. As a fan of an opposing team, I'll miss him when he's gone like I miss Omar Minaya.

Why would Price be hard to move in the off-season?

Price makes $20 million in 2015.

BFIB

I cannot believe on Tuesday, John Lackey will be starting, and AJ Pierzynski will be catching him. For the Cardinals.

On Tuesday, Joe Kelly will be pitching, and Allen Craig will be playing left field. For the Red Sox.

Meier

Two full months left of regular season and I'm still unable to watch the Dodgers on TV. Great job guys!
That's amazing. I can't believe it didn't get worked out yet. It did take over a year for Longhorn Network to even be available on TWC (the biggest cable operator) in Austin but that meant like 2 missed games for UT fans.

BFIB

Change of plans. Looks like Masterson goes Saturday, and Lackey goes Sunday.

Shane Robinson recalled. Fuck my life.

Draconian

Jerry Crasnick ‏@jcrasnick
MLB statement defends controversial #marlins #reds call because Mathis didn't provide a lane for Cozart.

Man... WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

MLB should issue all catchers a wand and just have them wave the runners through to home plate from now on.

eznark

Banned
This same shit happened in a STL/SD game and the runner (Pierzynski I think) was called out without a replay or any of this bullshit. The new comish needs to address this ambiguous and pretty much pointless rule first off next year.

They need to basically make a crease or something similar.

But if I heard it right from Fred Roggin, TWC is paying the price for this. I think he also said TWC needs help paying that 400 mil. I gotta check ch4 site again
Either way, this shit is unacceptable. I'm on Charter right now so I have to wait until TWC and DirecTV get their shit together for the dominos to start falling. The blackouts on MLB Network for Dodger games don't help me either. It's either ESPN or bust for my TV at the moment.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
JA Happ's perfect game is broken up by an infield single by Chris Carter.

wat

(OK It was the 4th inning but you get the idea)

So I guess any outside chance that Wainwright might steal the CYA from Kershaw pretty much evaporated tonight. All those innings from the past two years may be catching up to him - hope he isn't hurt.

Meier

Man, I didn't think there was any chance AGon wasn't safe but maybe he did miss.

Seems like the right call. Just completely slid past the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom