• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
BuJqSRQIQAEs14B.jpg

Need this in gif form

Crazy that even with Kershaw, Greinke and Ryu the dodgers STILL need a pitcher if they want to get anywhere. Giants will probably block any potential waiver deals too.

I guess this means they are dumping $150 million contracts at either Max Scherzer or Jon Lester if they come up short again this season.

if the dodgers wanted a cole hamels, could the giants risk blocking that with his contract?

IDK

bronkonagurski

Gold Member
Cubs winning a series in LA after winning 3 of 4 against Colorado. I'm sure they will drop 5 of the next 7 or whatever but these momentary streaks of acceptable baseball helps hold me over until football season officially begins.

jakncoke

Banned
Dude straight up said he did everything in his power to disrupt the pass

It looks so much worse when in motion when you can see 3 feet before the base he goes into his slide raises his arm as far as he can. If that isnt interference then mlb needs redefine some shit.

Cubs winning a series in LA after winning 3 of 4 against Colorado. I'm sure they will drop 5 of the next 7 or whatever but these momentary streaks of acceptable baseball helps hold me over until football season officially begins.
Its going to be fun next season at least. Baez Soler and Bryant will be up and there is a decent chance we get Lester or Scherzer.

I went to the Dodgers game and all I got was lousy pitching and a bad sunburn. Good job boys.

At the very least Mustard Mike beat out Ketchup Kelly in the Hot Dog Race. Suck on that one ketchup lovers.

JDeluis

I went to the Dodgers game and all I got was lousy pitching and a bad sunburn. Good job boys.

At the very least Mustard Mike beat out Ketchup Kelly in the Hot Dog Race. Suck on that one ketchup lovers.

You're out of the club for talking bad about ketchup. Never knew you were a closet Mets fan. Smh.

Plus I can't imagine anyone taking Reyes, Dickey, Buerhle, etc. off their hands. This is just a badly composed team all around.

I'm not a fan of Rogers either, but they've given AA a top ten payroll to work with, and he's given them back something that's not even really a work in progress.

But as for those players, they're all moveable. It's just that the returns for, say, Dickey, will be pretty paltry.

Syrinx

I'm not a fan of Rogers either, but they've given AA a top ten payroll to work with, and he's given them back something that's not even really a work in progress.

But as for those players, they're all moveable. It's just that the returns for, say, Dickey, will be pretty paltry.

I dunno, the Mets got d'Arnaud and Syndergaard for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom