• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Michael Martinez getting a start for Neil, was going to say do we really not have any other 2b to come up and looked 2b indy

Martinez has 52 starts there is hitting .252 in AAA
Blake Davis has 47 starts batting .258 in AAA
Dean Anna has 14 starts batting .186 in AAA for us
Adalberto Santos has 10 starts was batting .162 for us now with giants AAA
Chase d'Arnaud has has 8 starts batting .242
Brent Morel has 6 starts batting .246

Basically a bunch of bums we took from other orgs this year. and Chase failing still. Wasteland.

Good performance from Lackey today, but hopefully Mo can see that we need to upgrade offensively not pitching.
I don't think Mo is shitting us when he says there's not many impact bats available for trade. Cespedes was the only above average bat that was moved, I think.

The guys we have just have to step it up for the next 2 months.

harSon

Banned
Our sunday lineups basically are game punts going by what ive noticed since Hurdle has done over the years. On a positive note in next sunday I'll be at my first PNC game so thats chill.

Nice! It's an amazingly beautiful park. I haven't been there in a few years, and I imagine since we're actually competitive now, your experience will be better than the last few I had in terms of atmosphere :p

jakncoke

Banned
Nice! It's an amazingly beautiful park. I haven't been there in a few years, and I imagine since we're actually competitive now, your experience will be better than the last few I had in terms of atmosphere :p

Yeah lol

Also wooheee kicking the tires with Jayson Nix now. sigh.

I think whomever replaces AA in the off-season blows up the team.

May as well. They're stuck with Rogers as the owner, though, and there's no way they'll be spending more any time in the near future.

Plus I can't imagine anyone taking Reyes, Dickey, Buerhle, etc. off their hands. This is just a badly composed team all around.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
3 out of 4 wins against the Blue Jays?

n62FYsa.png

Yiss!

kcxiv

Ethier has struck out 6 times in a row. Dude has no clue how to hit right now. He's absolutely clueless at the plate these days. Amazing how someone who was really good can drop off in 2 years to REALLY bad and he's not even in his mid 30's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom