• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pestul

Man did Bautista really show up. He was a RISP every time up. If Donaldson was the same they would have won this series.. but it was fun. Heart rate is way down now.

rinse82

Our kids got some important experience they can use next year.

Entire offense essentially coming back, full year of Stroman, this is a good team.

Be interesting to see what we do with the rotation and bullpen. I feel like Rogers has to double-down on this, seeing what happened from August onwards here.

These two teams were about as evenly matched as possible. This series was bonkers, and this last game was basically a straight heart attack.

I'm stoked about this World Series. Some scary pitchers taking the mound for the Mets, against the best contact team in baseball. It's going to be great.

iBeleaf

Man the umps have to much control in the game. One of the reason why i perfer hockey more.
Blue jays didn't do themselves any favour they couldnt hit RISP at all.

Trading away Grinke feels like it was just yesterday. People were so pissed about that. Now look at what has come of the guys we got for him:

The 2014 ALCS MVP Lorenzo Cain
The 2015 ALCS MVP Alcides Escobar

Man, that trade and the Yuniesky Betancourt signing actually had people perplexed everywhere that Dayton wasn't fired yet. Hell, even the James Shields trade was hated. No GM other than Bill Bavasi took more heat in the past 10 or so years than Moore.

He certainly has proven to be worthless in Playoff games, so I hope his asking price takes a hit.

Dude's consistently proven to be shit when it matters most.

Yeah total shit. If the Blue Jays don't completely fold with RISP tonight, he probably cruises to a 5-3 win and all of a sudden the narrative is different, even if nothing about his individual performance changes. The guy is one of the 5 best pitchers in baseball, and well worth whatever giant contract he's going to sign, but let's judge him on a SSS of a couple of starts over the larger resume of production. He and Clayton Kershaw should be making the league minimum.

zroid

Banned
i don't know why people are hating on Donaldson? his OPS in the postseason was around 1.000, and that out he made in the 6th inning (?) with RISP was tied for his hardest hit ball of the year

your disappointment with his performance is misplaced

Cormano

giphy.gif

Looking forward to the Mets. Two great teams going at it.

Lol, thats great.

So excited to see our boys at the World Series.

And Bautista can fuck off.

cashman

Banned
i don't know why people are hating on Donaldson? his OPS in the postseason was around 1.000, and that out he made in the 6th inning (?) with RISP was tied for his hardest hit ball of the year

your disappointment with his performance is misplaced

I for one hate him because he's a rat faced douche.

pestul

When can we call replays on pitches? UMPs ruin this game, screw tradition. It's only baseball where they have this much influence.
Nah. Too controversial with differing strike zones for every player.

Edit: I'd love to see an alternate universe time line where that 2-1 pitch to Revere is called ball 3 though.

Malo

Banned
There's no way this doesn't go at least 6 with the Royals propensity to come back no matter the score.

I just need a clever title! :3
MLB Off-season 2015-2016 Thread IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

MLB Off-season 2015-2016 Thread IOTI The Price is Right

MLB Off-season 2015-2016 Thread IOTI Canada will be back after the Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom